Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 463 ]  [ Total: 463 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

gentlenudeman

Posted - 05/08/2006 :  10:57:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I enjoyed reading this thread. I am a 41 yo WM and I prefer that women are either shaved or trimmed back, but I wouldn't hold it against anybody if they let their pubic hair grow out. Right now mine is real long. Its warm now, so I wouldn't mind cutting back. Maybe if there is a single nudist woman out there who wants to give me some personal fashion advice on what to do with it. Pubic hair is quite blonde with a very slight tinge of red. Hair on my head...it is very short, but I think it is slightly darker now. The hair on my head is definitely shorter than my pubic hair. I've let my chest hair, belly hair and underarm hair grow out like a barbarian. It seems like now is a good time to trim it. I've got too much hair on my legs to be concerned about getting it all unless so nice nudist lady wants to shave all my body hair off below my nose. I am a cyclist, and cyclists often shave their legs.

Ace
Forum Member

Posted - 05/08/2006 :  8:43:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ace's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Usually like to stay pretty groomed, got ust to this over the years.

JustJim
Forum Member

Posted - 05/09/2006 :  09:28:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm constantly amazed at how much "traffic" this thread continues to get on the forums! It seems like everyone feels the need to weigh in on how and what you shave. Maybe the moderators should start other threads on things like, "toenail clipping", "hair combing", and so forth lol
Just commenting... no offense intended.
I have noticed that a HUGE percentage (by far the vast majority) of people at the nudist facility I go to are shaved..it's very popular for certain.

JustJim

johnt

Posted - 05/22/2006 :  10:00:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
smooth is great no clothes no hair , some people have a problem with sweat breakes me out

paminimalist
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2006 :  12:48:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dont Shave only my face.
I let it grow naturally.
I wish more women would.
I hate Shaved.
Men OK,maybe
BUT women from mid 20 yrs plus Ick.
Yes women Shave Legs & underarms NOT under navel.
Im fine if natural & hairy.
More Natural please.

asyrp43

Posted - 06/11/2006 :  12:14:32 AM  Show Profile  Send asyrp43 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
To me shaving just takes too much time and you must be careful...I just dont have the time to do it every couple days and I cant stand the sticky hairs if it's not smooth! I usually shave once a month or so and then let it grow out and keep it trimmed back with small clippers. I only shave when mom gets aggrevated with the way it looks. So I say change things up and try it different ways...you may discover something new and better!

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2006 :  7:30:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We thought it would take extra time, but know I just get up a few extra minutes early, turn on the shower, and do my business.

The same goes for me my wife, although she may not do it everyday, maybe every other day.

We have been "smooth" since we arrive home from DS, and this is the longest that we have have been smooth. We are starting to enjoying it, but I think in the fall we will go back to our old ways.

It is funny most of our friends in our group are smooth, there are a few who have "landing strips, small triangles, for a small patch, this is men and women. I think everyone is trying to have a contest to see who has the best pubic patch.

I just received the latest edition of
"Playboy", and 99% of girls are "smooth".

I guess "smooth" is the way to go.

Hope the warm weather final hits the Northeast, we can't take anymore rain.

Cookie

shaver1008

Posted - 06/12/2006 :  5:55:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When you talk about head to toe, are you including the rear area? I always have a hard time deciding where to stop between my legs and as the stubble grown back it rubs in a bad way (between my legs)!! I have never gone further than the front area between my legs. Anyone have any advice for going further back?? My wife like things smooth, but don’t want to do anything I will regret. Also, any men done a brazilyn wax? I found a professional salon in my area that offers this service for women and men. The technician I talked to said that they have many men requesting the full brazilin wax -- but I did not ask if this includes the "rear" area.

importantsurveys4teens@ya

Posted - 06/20/2006 :  1:28:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my family and i are nudists.. my daughter is 14 and my son is 15.. i was wondering what kids their age do about their pubic hair..i was wondering if any1 had kids my age and could share experiences..

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 06/20/2006 :  9:17:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Important Survey etc.

We have two beautiful daughters who grew up enjoing being nude. When they became teens we were concerned, thank god, they handled the entire situation in a great way.

We never told them what they could do and not what to do. We just told them to do what their
they felt inside. By the way this is about "grooming"!

Being only two years apart, they stayed the course and did not veer. Meaning they never did anything shocking that Mrs. Cookie I would be beside ourselves.

I know when they left for college, they were on their own.

I remember we went to DS for "Spring Break", and we could no believe the change.

We did not say anything to either one of them.

They are so diff., and they carried that into being nude.

One was comp. shaved, and also decided to have piercings, and also shave. The other one was the opp. She stayed natural, and did not shave, trim, or have any piercings.

Here we are years later, and we still enjoy our fav. hobby with new husbands!

The next question is, the grand children.
What that happens it is their call, and it should be interesting.

Cookie

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 06/20/2006 :  9:23:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We just spent a delightful weekend at one of our fav. nudist sites in Conn. this weekend.
The weather was fantastic, and the water was nice in cool in the pond, and the pool was fantastic!!

As far as what is the fashion it is diff.

We noticed that most of the population was not shaved and my wife and I think that it is an older group of nudeist.

Their were a few new younger couples,and the young ladies were either shaved, or trimmed.

I would say that my wife and I were in the miniority as being comp. shaved. Needless to say some of the regulars who we know were surprised to see us in this stage, since we would always have a full pubic area.

The big joke would be, what shade will they be this weekend.

Our next trip will be on the 4th of July weekend, and hopefully there will be some "new blood" enjoying this great site.

Cookie

Natalie
Forum Member

Posted - 06/27/2006 :  09:29:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is my very first post. I've been through all different designs and sorts. From being totally bald down there to just a thin stripe of hair (which was my husbands favorite) to some pretty intricate designs. I had a butterfly for a few months, and also a dragon fly, a heart, and a "D"for my husband. Which was nearly impossible to maintain.

Bye Bye

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 06/27/2006 :  09:44:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Natalie, welcome to the forum.
I like the idea of different designs, even colours, and why not indeed, it shows individualism.

Hope its not bye bye, please do pop back and post some more.

Pete Knight

Even a prude
has to be nude
........sometime!!

Edited by - Pete Knight on 06/28/2006 05:12:48 AM

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 06/27/2006 :  7:25:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Natalie:

You are a breath of fresh air!!

You are just like my wife, she loves to experiment.

There was a period of time that she decided to have a "full bush", since she saw this gal at DS, and she did not shave or trim for years.
During that period of time, she would color her pubic area. She being a blonde, she would generally she would being that shade, but on occasion, she would surprise me with, deep red, copper, strawberry blonde.

Then she teased me and she started to color my pubic region. We would match when we went to our fav. resort, or club.

Then last Feb. we went to back to DS, and she relized that she was in the minority, and she did a small trim. Then she surprised and was shaved all over!!!!
Since then though she has let it grow into a semi circle, and it is ebony black. With her Blonde hair it certainly stands out, but she loves it.

This upcoming weekend, we are having a 4th of July cookout at our house, and we are expecting over 12 couples at least, who enjoy being nude, and one of our new couples, the wife is a hair dresser, and she said, "She would be happy to take on some new clients, and trim and shape that region to the clients desire.

It should be a lot of fun.

It is too bad that you are not closer, since we are not far from New York.

Hope you have a great 4th.

Cookie

Natalie
Forum Member

Posted - 06/28/2006 :  12:13:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why thank you dearly Cookie, both for the very reassuring compliment and the invite. I would be more then happy to meet you for the fourth but it seems I will be far away when the date rolls around. Although I do hope (when work calms down for me and my husband of course) that you would except a similar invitation from our end.

Bye Bye

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.25 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved