Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 240 ]  [ Total: 240 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 how warm does it have to be
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Bad nudist experiences Topic Next Topic: Brisbane girl band out to promote naturism
Page: of 2

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/20/2013 :  8:57:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
how warm does it have to be for you to nude sunbathe, do you sunbathe on your back porch, nude beach or nudist resort/camp or other ?

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/20/2013 :  10:50:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been out on a lounge in low to mid 50 degree weather. If the sun's out and no wind ... I'm good for a while.

My wife; 68, sun ... NO WIND! hahaha

We have our own little resort here in the backyard but we only live 30 mins from our club, 45 mins from the next closest club and an hour from the third. The furthest club is 2 hrs away. Palm Springs is about an hour and 10 mins away, driveway to driveway to Terra Cotta Inn.

Our beach was closed down to nudity, San Onofre. Black's Beach in San Diego is about an hour to the parking lot and then the trek down the hill.

Hoping to get there next week if the weather cooperates.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/20/2013 :  11:40:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If I feel chilly, then I won't sunbathe nude. I will go outside, but I won't sunbathe. I don't have a specific temperature, I just go by chilly or not chilly.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2013 :  7:30:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
70F or higher mostly, but if no wind, in the sun...upper 60s. I'm really a warm weather person, I don't like the cold.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2013 :  4:49:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
A couple weekends ago I got a good pink color from laying out on my deck in the mid 50s with bright sun. We had no wind and the sun was so nice after this winter.

Diger

n/a
deleted

Posted - 02/23/2013 :  07:53:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where I am it has to be at least mid 50's when I wake up and be over 65 during the day to actually go nude at a resort or beach that day.

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2013 :  11:24:44 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Low 60's works if there is no wind.

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2013 :  11:05:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Over 50 F with underneath insulation, bright sunshine, and no wind is about the lower limit. Add wind or shade and it has to be warmer. Riding a motorcycle or convertible car at speed takes 80F.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2013 :  01:07:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'm ok in the high 60's f as long as the sun is bright and no wind.

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2013 :  06:46:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At the end of summer the 50's are chilly. Next month, it'll be good enough.

Tim

Morbiusx33

Posted - 02/27/2013 :  11:51:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When the thermometer reaches 75 deg. F. is usually my threshold for being comfortable outdoors, providing it's not breezy to lower the wind chill on flesh even more.

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2013 :  7:03:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can be nude in most any weather. Living in southern CA, my husband and I are nude pretty much all the time out in the backyard. When temps drop below 50 or so or in the dead of winter, we just turn on our large patio heaters and are good. Just recently went on a hike up in the mountains(Big bear) with a group of people. Would say it was in the 40s or so. Myself and 2 other women and my hubby got naked at the car, the other man with us ( sort of new to nudism) left his shorts on. pansy!!:)

Jenn

McNigel
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2013 :  03:52:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After taking measurements for many years, I would say exactly 24.6C (76.3F)

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2013 :  04:22:54 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I kind of surprised myself last year. When the temps went down in the fall I got to my section of the Katy Trail and the car read 58 degrees. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to hike naked at that temp, turned out to be wonderful.

The next time it was 56, but it was real damp and a little more breezy. I walked for about 5 minutes and headed back to the car.

I would guess that shoveling snow, although I'm not in a position to be able to do it, may exert enough energy to not be effected by the cold.

Although, I always remember a snow storm in the 1960's on Long Island. Big thick flakes, no wind, I was out front in jeans and a t-shirt having a snowball free-for-all with some of the neighborhood kids and adults. There were times I was even sweating. So I guess it's what you're doing at lower temps that determine what temp you can bear (or BARE). LOL

Jimmie

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2013 :  01:36:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think you're right about shoveling snow, exerting energy and being warmer. Last night it snowed again. I went out naked but it was colder than the last time I shoveled. But I went and shoveled again and after a few minutes, I was fine once again.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2013 :  12:48:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wellllll..... hate to boast but ... Sunny and 80 degrees here today! I will be sunning my bod today!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Bad nudist experiences Topic Next Topic: Brisbane girl band out to promote naturism  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.37 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved