Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 165 ]  [ Total: 165 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 What do you do without pockets?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Desire to be seen naked is apparently hard wired Topic Next Topic: haulover beach
Page: of 2

Carlover227
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2012 :  11:37:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had an interesting thought the other day: When your naked, what do you do with all of those little things that otherwise would go in your pockets? Things like your wallet, cell phone, pocket knife, or whatever else you commonly put your pockets when you're out in the textile world?

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2012 :  12:20:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where exactly are you going that you need all of those? Usually, if we are going to be naked outside of the home, we have to be clothed to get there (unless we drive naked, but we usually still carry clothes with us, just in case). In those instances, I just put those things into the pockets of the clothes that I'm wearing to get there. If I'm hiking naked, I'll put them into my backpack. If I'm going to the beach, I may have a bag with me to carry my sunscreen, towel/blanket, etc, so I'll put them in that bag.

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2012 :  2:47:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had that same question a couple decades ago. I bought a couple of extra large "beach" towels and matching color wash cloths. I sewed 3 sides of the wash cloth onto one corner of the beach towel and sewed some velcro on the 4th side (not the edge). It worked well for my car keys, sun screen, and wallet whenever I was carrying just a towel. I thought about marketing "pocket towels" to nudists but decided the market wasn't large enough.

Bill Bowser
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2012 :  8:08:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I always leave that sort of stuff in my car. It is rather surprising what you can do without if you don't have it.

Bill Bowser - Cincinnati

Nudists are everywhere, but they're hard to identify with their clothes on.

Carlover227
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2012 :  8:36:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

Where exactly are you going that you need all of those? Usually, if we are going to be naked outside of the home, we have to be clothed to get there (unless we drive naked, but we usually still carry clothes with us, just in case). In those instances, I just put those things into the pockets of the clothes that I'm wearing to get there. If I'm hiking naked, I'll put them into my backpack. If I'm going to the beach, I may have a bag with me to carry my sunscreen, towel/blanket, etc, so I'll put them in that bag.

You know what? I never thought about that when I started this topic.

Wow, lol.

nsgusa
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2012 :  9:02:13 PM  Show Profile  Send nsgusa a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Depends on the situation.
Usually a Fanny pack or at least an ID on a lanyard.
I like the towel pocket idea, though.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2012 :  02:25:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i like bucket hat with the pocket if i'm at a nudist camp i will put a couple dollars in it to buy food , at the beach i will put spare key in it and throw regular keys under seat. most stuff goes in the pool/beach bag.

HomeNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2012 :  06:47:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aren't you glad no one suggested Duck Tape?

[grin]

russ2722
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2012 :  1:00:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
dont laugh...but I have a "man purse"..."eagle creek"..got it at an outdoor sports store...and since using it when going nude...I find I use it all the time..cant believe how much crap I tend to carry around....wallet, keys, spare sunglasses, swiss army multitool, gps, minimag flashlight, cell phone (which I keep turned off), a very small first aid kit, etc,etc.

russ2722
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2012 :  1:01:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
dont laugh...but I have a "man purse"..."eagle creek"..got it at an outdoor sports store...and since using it when going nude...I find I use it all the time..cant believe how much crap I tend to carry around....wallet, keys, spare sunglasses, swiss army multitool, gps, minimag flashlight, cell phone (which I keep turned off), a very small first aid kit, etc,etc.

russ2722
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2012 :  1:01:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Carlover227
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2012 :  2:06:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by russ2722

Not laughing at you, but now you might understand why so many women have giant purses.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2012 :  3:56:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife has a giant purse so she can carry all my stuff!

At a nude venue ... I usually wear a hat with a pocket on the side. The car door opener and some cash is all that I need ... and many times ... I don't need the cash, say like at the beach.

If I chose to wear a hat without the side pocket ... then the key or opener and cash just go in the hat. We do carry these 1/2 towels that have zipper pouches and we can carry some things in there but most times ... I leave ALL that stuff in the car and pack light to the beach, pool deck and lounge chair!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

jbsnc
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2012 :  09:54:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I admit I am a foolish pack rat. I bring to the pool area a small back pack loaded with stuff I rarely use. Leave the back pack there will hiking or whatever.

Happy Nuding.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2012 :  3:47:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Funny Story ....

One of our nude beach friends, (call her S) has a new take on a nudist pocket.

When S and hubby get back from a walk collecting shells she will raise her boobs and tucked safely away there are all her shells. LOL

Diger

rahel
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2012 :  10:00:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hillarious

rahel

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Desire to be seen naked is apparently hard wired Topic Next Topic: haulover beach  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved