Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 170 ]  [ Total: 170 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 haulover beach
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: What do you do without pockets? Topic Next Topic: Cell phones at nude beaches and resorts?  

rahel
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2011 :  7:28:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been three days here with my hubby, and I must share my new experience with nudity among a lot of strangers.....I FEEL VERY GOOD..... thank you for some help from some members about it and the place to stay... Since the children left the nest I have practiced at home and like it.... but now....it is just great. I feel liberated.... and my children think I am crazy..... I have talked to a lot of people here, and I did not feel embarrassed or anything... We will be back....My hubby being English stayed dressed all the time... his problem

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2011 :  08:15:52 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Rahel. My wife and I were on the beach last Tuesday and I have to agree, the beach is SPECTACULAR! We were worried that there might be a lot of gawkers since it's such an urban setting, but were pleasantly surprised. Glad to hear you had such a great time...too bad about your hubby. We were with relatives ourselves and had to sneak out (to visit a friend, we said). Ha. Cheers.

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2011 :  9:15:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are so many threads on this site initiated by men bemoaning the fact that their wives/girlfriends refuse to consider participating in any form of social nudity. Maybe Rahel should start a similar thread for women who are stuck with hopelessly textile husbands or boyfriends. There must be two or three others!

flnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2011 :  11:28:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good for you Rahel, glad you enjoyed yourself and shared the experience. Like Doc stated, you are a very rare person/couple. However, the last time that the wife and I were at Apollo Beach there was a couple there that only the lady was nude. We both thought that was a very unusual sight.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2011 :  12:54:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds wonderful Rahel. I just can't believe, in 6 years of living right near there (Hollywood), I never once visited Haulover.

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2011 :  12:34:50 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
rooftop, what are you waiting for? It's next door and one of the best beaches in the US...

sailnaked44
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2011 :  11:13:11 AM  Show Profile  Send sailnaked44 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudesunguy

rooftop, what are you waiting for? It's next door and one of the best beaches in the US...

lol....why would you go to haulover if youre at the rooftop....i love the rooftop

steve isrel

hikerman
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2011 :  11:12:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm happy for you that you enjoyed Haulover. I visit every year, and always look forward to my time on the beach relaxing. I hope you will return.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/18/2011 :  02:50:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't like there anymore though. I lived there for 6 years, and I still own my house there (rented out), but I live in Montreal now. We do have a nude beach here as well, and I frequent it quite a bit.

quote:
Originally posted by nudesunguy

awass
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2011 :  1:12:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I spent a day there around Christmas. It's one of the best beaches I've ever been to, nude or textile. Its great for swimming, the sand is clean and the area where the park ranger drive is great for jogging. It's nice to have services available at a nude beach too. Santa was even there!

Blackbare6
Forum Member

Posted - 05/20/2012 :  6:33:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Blackbare6 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Goddamn! I miss Haulover! I now live in North Kacalaky, where there are NO nude beaches. And being on a Nude Beach that has ALL sorts of people on it, is a definite boon to the community. Espesially for minorities like me.

The true patriot supports his country at all time, and his government when it deserves it: Mark Twain

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 05/23/2012 :  01:58:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I often wonder about Haulover. I keep hearing that it's a fantastic place, and is most likely so. As much as I love arrid climates, I have to ask - is anyone bothered by the high humidity there? I've been in highly humid climates, and don't particulary like that sort of thing. Otherwise, I wish California had a Haulover Beach!!

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

blavan
Forum Member

Posted - 05/23/2012 :  09:30:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Been there several times. Heat and humidity are not an issue when we are naked. Love the warm or hot weather sans clothing. When the breeze is off the ocean it is milder without flies, and of course when it is from the land it is warmer with bugs.
Haulover is a beautiful beach with many nude people. Parking and park rangers are nearby. There are also hotels and food nearby. There are clothed gawkers, and some of them do stand and stare very directly at times. Other than that it is a great destination beach.
It would be awesome if nudity were mandatory at Haulover Beach just as it is at Cape D'Adge in France. That would help with the unfortunate gawker situation.

Being Naked and Being Real

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2012 :  10:20:03 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Warmskin

I often wonder about Haulover. I keep hearing that it's a fantastic place, and is most likely so. As much as I love arrid climates, I have to ask - is anyone bothered by the high humidity there? I've been in highly humid climates, and don't particulary like that sort of thing. Otherwise, I wish California had a Haulover Beach!!

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

Not only was the humidity not a problem, we were almost not warm enough there in March. If you are in the Miami area, it's the most comfortable place around, since you are by the ocean AND naked.

Previous Topic: What do you do without pockets? Topic Next Topic: Cell phones at nude beaches and resorts?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved