Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 420 ]  [ Total: 420 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Where do you stand on Male Arousal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell
Page: of 67

boatnfun

Posted - 07/19/2010 :  10:07:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've had several erections on the beach..alot caused by my wife. In any case she has taken care of them

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 08/10/2010 :  7:40:05 PM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Where do you "stand" on male arousal? Haha, that's a good one!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/11/2010 :  9:17:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I know nude sun guy, It just sounds painful to me. LOL

Diger

SandC
Forum Member

Posted - 08/15/2010 :  12:45:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am definitely behind male arousal. Since it's hanging on the front of me I really have no choice.

Since when flaccid I tend to retract, I like being semi-aroused because then I dangle like many of the other guys.

But I'm weird so...

oxybelis
Forum Member

Posted - 09/29/2011 :  3:41:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
More research is needed. Too bad the discussion is missing contribution from attorneys or camp owners. As I mentioned back around p.58, I have been tossed out of camps without refund. I would like to sue for wrongful termination of m'ship in the case of indoor clubs and charge the outdoor clubs theft by deception - taking one's money for inviting the promise of nudity then claiming you are doing something wrong by virtue of the way you hang! I've tried inviting attorneys on a legal website to respond to this but none yet have. Nobody has the balls to stand up to these clubs. It may be currently legal to do this to patrons, but it isn't right. Maybe it's prudent to contact each club prior to visiting and ask them to recite the complete list of physical attributes that are frowned upon before trekking all the way out there. Advertising that your club offers nudity, then finding fault with the way a patron looks and tossing them out is a pretty skunky thing to do. It's like hanging up a poster, "Come one come all to our costume party. . .", taking a customer's money, then saying they have a problem with your costume and kicking you out. When patrons claim to be "offended" by an erection, remember the point said by TV personality/Oscar host Ricky Gervais in a TV interview after being criticized for some of his remarks at the Oscars, " just because somebody's offended doesn't mean they're right."

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2011 :  8:34:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your experience, Oxybelis, sounds very misandrist to me. Male erection is not something that any man can voluntarily control. Tossing men out violates equal rights law.

Blessings.

jbsnc
Forum Member

Posted - 10/01/2011 :  5:45:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wish I could.

Happy Nuding.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/27/2012 :  12:55:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by renobiker

I find an erect penis the same as an erect nipple on a womans breast...

Seriously????

Any wonder why women are so hesitant to get involved in this lifestyle with mindset's like this?

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/27/2012 :  9:02:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That's funny Fire, he must have deleted on you and left you hanging.

Get it .... Hanging. LOL

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2012 :  02:41:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dang good thing I "quoted" his post in my reply! LOL

For this topic ... I'm glad I'm left hanging and NOT standing TALL! hahahahahahah

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2012 :  08:04:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Although similar in the sense that they are both indicators of arousal, society sees them very differently.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2012 :  10:00:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by free2be

Although similar in the sense that they are both indicators of arousal, society sees them very differently.

For this discussion to make sense ... what exactly is "arousal?" Are we speaking of "arousal" in the sexual context? If so ...

Understand your post ... but, it's not just society. Being a splinter group of society, nudists don't automatically equate an erect nipple with "arousal", as "society seems to. A woman's nipple can become erect when it is exposed to extreme cold. What happens to a penis when exposed to extreme cold? Retraction and shrinkage.

A woman's nipples can become erect when she experiences a incident that brings her a chill as well a goose bumps. How is that being "aroused" sexually? I've heard the arguments that men can get a spontaneous erection. It just amazes me that so many of the men affected by this ... are nudists, or claim to be nudists and just want to walk around with an erection and be accepted.

We are no different than main stream society. We still have our own hang ups about a number of things and even some people. Men with a "medical" reason for having a spontaneous erection don't walk around nudist venues with a sign around their necks ... so what are women supoose to think when they walk by them with an erection and say "hello"? Does she say ... "oh, he just has a spontaneous erection, no big deal." or "ahhhh ... are you just happy to see me?"

It really is a tired discussion. This whole idea of trying to get more women into this lifestyle, convince everyone, including women that it's not about sex and there aren't the perverts they think there are ... and then we continue to discuss "erections" and arguing the fact that they are just normal and should be allowed just like the erect nipple of a woman standing at the freezer in the market.

I guess I'll have to ask the Prof, next time she's standing at the freezer in the market looking a frozen peas if her erect nipples means she wants to get frisky ... right then! Don't want to miss a chance! LOL

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2012 :  10:03:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Stubby

Since I have no nudist experience, and also do not have time to read every post in this thread, my opinion is not worth very much, so take it for what you think it's worth. You won't offend me.

I think it is ridiculous to consider an erection 'overt sexual behaviour.' OSB would involve touching another person in a sexual way, or masturbation. A mere erection does not come close. I consider an erection a part of nature and not something to be offended by. I think erections should be as tolerated in any nudist resort as a woman's erect nipples. It is natural. ignore it. If you are offended, go somewhere else. I don't think a man should have to cover his erection, put cold water on it, or in any way 'deal with it.'

There's my half cent.

You stated your experience yourself. Go to any resort or club and sport your erection. My guess is ... if you have the attitude you have about erections at clubs or resorts ... you'll be spending much more time at home with your erection.

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2012 :  5:58:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

You stated your experience yourself. Go to any resort or club and sport your erection. My guess is ... if you have the attitude you have about erections at clubs or resorts ... you'll be spending much more time at home with your erection.

That misandrist attitude is all too common among organized nudism. Misandry is a big part of why organized nudism has such a hard time growing and prospering. Its a great disservice to all the men and men friendly women who would otherwise participate.

Blessings
Bob

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2012 :  8:13:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
misandry;
— n
hatred of men

Are you serious? Because my wife and I and many other nudist would rather not see a guy walk around with an erection at a nudist venue ... we have a "hatred of men?" I don't think you know me, my wife or many other nudists that well to say we "hate" men.

So ... you're saying that the reason many people, men especially, won't go to clubs or resorts is because they can't walk around with erections???

Come on ... you really think that will fly ... even with the younger crowd? If 'I" walk around with an erection around young women ... I'd be labeled a pervert, but if a younger guy does it ... he's just happy! WTH ... you know that's not right and it's a much better solution to agree that erections seldom happen and if it does ... show some respect to other men and women and be discreet!

Edited by - FireProf on 11/20/2012 12:22:59 AM

Page: of 67 Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved