Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 166 ]  [ Total: 166 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Where do you stand on Male Arousal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell
Page: of 67

CMx2
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2007 :  03:42:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Then I have to guess that there is something wrong with either you or my brothers. As I do recall seeing my brothers laying in the sun reading a Mad magazine (hardly a sexually charged magazine) and having an erection. And the only stimulation was the warm sun and a breeze blowing.

And you know exactly what was going on in his mind? Was he daydreaming? Was he tired? (this CAN cause them as I already stated.) You don't know.

quote:

Ok, why is it a different circumstance if your brushing yourself real fast with a towel? You’re still being brushed by a towel aren’t you?

Uhm that was a joke. Since you missed it, I'll just move along.

quote:
Again I would have to say that there may be something wrong with either you or my brothers as I do recall them complaining about getting an erection while riding the school bus, or in the old jeep that we had on the farm. Actually I think that it may have only been the school bus that they complained of as I do seem to recall them finding excuses to drive that old jeep.

Yeah, there may be something wrong with your brothers if they always complain to you when they get an erection. I'm guessing that being tired has more to do with "vehicle erections" than does the vibrations though. Either way, I've never complained to my sister about an erection.

quote:

You’ve never other then either a morning or sleep induced had a spontaneous erection?

Why would you say that??? Thats clearly not what I stated above. But it does give evidence that you may have an agenda. If not, then maybe you should read my post again.

CMx2
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2007 :  03:53:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by allnaturalwife

One of the main reasons I dont really post here anymore right here. 52 PAGES of talk about male hard ons!!!! REAL nudists just dont discuss this issue in such GREAT DETAIL..as it simply is NOT an issue amoung REAL NUDISTS. I check out the most popular topics on here from time to time, to see if the "nature" of this site has changed..It hasnt:(

Oh and all of you exhibitionist, pro-boner, "I can walk around if I want with my hard-on", Its natural...BLAH..BLAH..BLAH.. YOU can feel free to type 52 more pages about how "natural"it is. ALL of us REAL nudists( if there are any left on here) should STOP ENCOURAGING THIS!!!!!!!

Sad to say, I will continue to post very infrequently on here.

Jenn

After now being told by someone who claims to be female that I (as a healthy mid 30s male) know less about the causes of an erection than "her", I'm gonna have to agree with Jenn.

There is an endless stream of morons who will find these forums and use the same idiotic excuses about why their erections should be o.k. in public.

"Women can get sexually excited but nobody can tell so WE should be able to do the same"

"I always get erections. Even when I'm by myself. So everyone should accept me running around with one."

"Erections are natural. Thats what being a naturist is all about so you should be accepting or you're not a real naturist."

"Spontaneous erections happen to men almost constantly for no reason at all and we have zero control over it."

etc...

These same excuses are used over and over and over and over. Even if we convince one pervert that his excuse won't carry any weight, there's another idiot using the exact same excuse a week or 2 later.

And since its a fact that when you argue with an idiot, nobody can tell the difference, I see no choice other than to ignore these topics alltogether.

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 05/31/2007 :  9:34:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sally i agree with you, wished i had grown up on your farm too.i am still looking for some nutural ground here. i will state again that i dont belive a person should have to cover up if he is beeing descrete about it,and NOT causing a big seen.as he doesnt want it in the first place.it should be up to the indivuals choice as to properly take action as to the situation at hand.if covering it up is his choice then so be it,or any other action as necessary to be descrete about it.
one should be judged on his actions and not on the erection.if lude conduct followes he should be asked to leave!!!
I feel that we need some NUTERAL ground to work with.lets try to make if fair to all and try to move forward
old buzzard

petqivalyo

Posted - 06/01/2007 :  5:26:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We registered just to comment on this topic. We are in Bulgaria, Eastern Europe and we we've been going to nude beaches for 5 years now(2 together). In Bulgaria nude beaches are sometimes in the middle of the resort and people often have sex there and it is not forbidden. Just sex is normal part of everyday life. It is calculated that the average person thinks about sex every few minutes. So the erection is normal as it is normal to be aroused when you are feeling happy! If you are alone it is different but those people are alway obvious and avoided.

boomdriver
Forum Member

Posted - 06/01/2007 :  6:24:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What is normal in Bulgaria is NOT normal here in the USA, where I believe most of the members of this forum live. Flaunting an erection, let alone the type of activity you describe, would get our few beaches and probably some of the private areas closed in a heartbeat. Wouldn't it be better to cover up for a few minutes rather than ruin the rights of possibly thousands of people? Check your favorite search engine. There are many places you can go that cater to the pro- erection crowd. Just don't do it at the public venues, please.

I'm sure I think I said what I probably meant, but maybe not.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  02:18:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just don't believe that we have 53 pages of this bull ----!

Isn't there another subject we could talk about, such as some nice restaurants in the area where a nudist resort/camp my reside.

Cookie

Digital_Cowboy
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  5:33:56 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Digital_Cowboy's MSN Messenger address  Send Digital_Cowboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by OLD BUZZARD

sally
i think u understand. nude is nude and i think if women dont have to cover up i think men should not have to eather. i think its a small problem from what i read and if it is delt with in a descrete manor it should be left alone. the person that has to deal with it doesnt want it in the first place.the bad erection person doesnt care about the others and should be asked to leave and NOT be allowed back EVER.
still trying to get some nutural ground in witch to work with....
old buzzard p.s. what do others think?????

Old Buzzard,

I think that you and Sally as well as the others have hit the nail on the head. That it is the man’s actions while he has an erection that he should be judged by and not the fact that he has an erection. And that anything else is not fair as well as putting in place an unfair double standard.

Also I think that the person who is making a big scene over the fact that a man has had an erection and who is otherwise NOT misbehaving is the one who needs to be asked to leave, as they are the one who is calling attention to the situation and making it worse.

Herman

Digital_Cowboy
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  5:41:39 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Digital_Cowboy's MSN Messenger address  Send Digital_Cowboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

Sally, I apologize for misreading your age for the number of your posts in your profile. I still maintain that it's polite to care about how others feel. A woman's menstruation has nothing to do with arousal or what might be perceived as a threat to a newbie woman. Yes, you have grown up in a nudist family, but not as I surmise, in a socially nude group outside of the family.
I've been marketing and working with PR in nudism for over 20 yrs. I've visited more than 50 parks, clubs, resorts, and beaches. I maintain what I have said in many, many messages that when in public, it's not polite to sneeze in another's face, urinate in public, nor have an erection.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Cheri,

You keep comparing an erection with sneezing in another’s face, or urinating or even defecating in public when they are NOTHING alike. Sneezing, or urinating, or defecating can expose others to germs, however an erection cannot. Unless of course the man with said erection is engaged in some sort of sexual activity with another person and one or both partner’s has some sort of sexually transmitted disease.

So please stop comparing them when there is clearly no relation between any of those activities.

Herman

Digital_Cowboy
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  6:01:05 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Digital_Cowboy's MSN Messenger address  Send Digital_Cowboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by petqivalyo

We registered just to comment on this topic. We are in Bulgaria, Eastern Europe and we we’ve been going to nude beaches for 5 years now(2 together). In Bulgaria nude beaches are sometimes in the middle of the resort and people often have sex there and it is not forbidden. Just sex is normal part of everyday life. It is calculated that the average person thinks about sex every few minutes. So the erection is normal as it is normal to be aroused when you are feeling happy! If you are alone it is different but those people are alway obvious and avoided.

Sadly, I think that a lot of people seem to forget that nudists are all over the world, and what is accepted in one place isn’t necessarily accepted in another place. As there have been more then a few posts from our brothers and sisters in Europe as well as other regions where an erection is given the same regard as erect nipples.

Yet, we have people here who will get on their “high horses” and say things like if accept erections that you’re not a true nudist.

Given the low opinion that it seems that some nudists have for others, I have to wonder how many of them would truly recognize a “true nudist” if they were to met one on the “street?”

As it has been said plenty of times now, can’t we get past the erection itself and judge the person on their actions and NOT the reaction of small part of the bodies reaction to whatever stimulant? I mean really so long as the person in question isn’t “shoving it” into someone’s face or otherwise showing it off. Or isn’t openly masturbating really what is the harm?

IF they are flaunting it by “shoving it” in people’s faces or are masturbating or engaged in some other activity that is calling undo attention to them, then yes something should be done. But people should not be taking the law into their own hands and assaulting said person. What they should do is report the behavior to a staff member if it happens at a resort or club. If it happens at a public or semi-public beach and there are lifeguards present then it should be reported to the lifeguard and they should deal with it. IF they don’t, or there is no one to report it to, then a group of 3 or 4 (we don’t want to cause the person who is misbehaving to panic and get violent) needs to calmly approach him and explain “the facts of life” to him and ask him to stop or leave. And that if he doesn’t that the police will be called and he will be arrested for his actions.

Herman

Digital_Cowboy
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  6:07:50 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Digital_Cowboy's MSN Messenger address  Send Digital_Cowboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by boomdriver

What is normal in Bulgaria is NOT normal here in the USA, where I believe most of the members of this forum live. Flaunting an erection, let alone the type of activity you describe, would get our few beaches and probably some of the private areas closed in a heartbeat. Wouldn’t it be better to cover up for a few minutes rather than ruin the rights of possibly thousands of people? Check your favorite search engine. There are many places you can go that cater to the pro- erection crowd. Just don’t do it at the public venues, please.

I’m sure I think I said what I probably meant, but maybe not.

Boomdriver,

You are making the assumption that “most of the posters” are here in the USA, do you know that for a fact? I’ve noticed that it appears that there are more posters who have not listed the country of origin/residence then those who have.

Would it not be better to assume instead that we are a truly international mixture and realize that what is or isn’t accepted here in the USA may not be accepted elsewhere? And that everyone’s opinion/view is just as valid as the next persons?

Herman

openess
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  8:14:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Digital_Cowboy

quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

Sally, I apologize for misreading your age for the number of your posts in your profile. I still maintain that it's polite to care about how others feel. A woman's menstruation has nothing to do with arousal or what might be perceived as a threat to a newbie woman. Yes, you have grown up in a nudist family, but not as I surmise, in a socially nude group outside of the family.
I've been marketing and working with PR in nudism for over 20 yrs. I've visited more than 50 parks, clubs, resorts, and beaches. I maintain what I have said in many, many messages that when in public, it's not polite to sneeze in another's face, urinate in public, nor have an erection.
Cheri

-
-

Cheri,

You keep comparing an erection with sneezing in another’s face, or urinating or even defecating in public when they are NOTHING alike. Sneezing, or urinating, or defecating can expose others to germs, however an erection cannot. Unless of course the man with said erection is engaged in some sort of sexual activity with another person and one or both partner’s has some sort of sexually transmitted disease.

So please stop comparing them when there is clearly no relation between any of those activities.

Herman

Urine is sterile; it carries no germs. (As if germs had anything to do with Cheri's point.)

boomdriver
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  9:24:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Digital Cowboy,

Sorry if I made an erroneous assumption about the members. It just seems that of the posters that list a country of origin, most seem to be from the U.S. I am not a militant taking one side or the other, but rather an ordinary guy who doesn't want a venue closed just because a few people want to make a statement. I stand by my suggestion that there are places to go where one can go to do as one pleases.

I'm sure I think I said what I probably meant, but maybe not.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  10:48:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Digital_Cowboy

Urine is sterile; it carries no germs. (As if germs had anything to do with Cheri's point.)

What I wrote was that in polite society, one behaves in accordance with those around him. I was NOT comparing an erection with excretion.
Cheri

-
-

Ace
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  10:45:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ace's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I can't believe 53 pages on this topic! Of all the nudist places I have visited I have never seen this situation happen.

www.nudistplaces.info/

jpg
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  10:52:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what about women who show signs of possible arousal?
an erection is natural, and it feels good to have that fresh air on it.
most women would like to see the occassional accidental erection if not
threatened by it being acted on.

so unless your well endowed and showing off, why worry about it? it won't last that long anyway.

my point is this....the usual social interaction will take care of the
problem, we don't need erection police running around, and it doesnt happen that often.

it IS somewhat hippocritical to get bent out of shape if someone gets an
occasional erection in a naturalist/nudist situation. its also foolish to
think you should be able to run around with a boner all the time and be accepted by others.

if you go to a bar sooner or later you'll see someone drunk, not the perfect
analogy because being in a nudist place may not be the cause of the erection,
but realistic in what one's expectations should be.

i was reluctant to post anything on this subject, risk of being misunderstood etc. but did anyway hoping some would relax about the whole thing.

Page: of 67 Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.64 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved