Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 184 ]  [ Total: 184 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Where do you stand on Male Arousal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell
Page: of 67

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2006 :  09:05:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kauai1

OK, folks, erections are something us boys do get. Some for sexual satisfaction & some, b'cuz "he" (the bone), wants too. We are human and cannot always control what happens. Wish we could be like you gals and have a dripping pleasure time, without notice. Guys will get an Erection - OK, we are Naturists, Right? It is, uh, N-A-T-U-R-A-L! Men do get erections.
Day & night. So, as naturists, why is this such a BIG discussion? It happens. Just like when your body says, "Oops, time to go the toilet". Do you hide in closet? No, you say, "Pardon me, I have to use the Restroom".
DUH - so, if you are at a naturist gathering and a Man gets an erection - so what????
Please - tell me, SO WHAT?

BBare

You just said that when you need to use the bathroom, you excuse yourself and leave. That too is natural, but you LEAVE.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Bark

Posted - 06/21/2006 :  2:05:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheri,

My wife and I just got back from a week at Haulover. The only erection I saw was a guy who obviously wanted to be seen. He was wandering up and down the beach. Finally the lifeguard stopped him.

All the other men were able to control themselves.

Aussienudedude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/22/2006 :  06:36:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good on ya Kauai1.!! On this never ending subject of erections within a nudist environment I would simple like to repeat your words. " SO WHAT"

I am the President of a nudist Club based in Western Australia. The attitude we have within our club is that if a male finds himself with an erection "So what it is natural" and aren't we supposed to be naturalists??. Now don't get me wrong as it is also part of the clubs ruling that if a male finds himself with an erection, it is not acceptable to go around flaunting in everyones face. If he was found to be doing that then he would be warned and if that warning was not heeded then his membership would be cancelled.

When in a nudist environment and a male gets an erection and at the same time he is seen to being mindful of other peoples beliefs or feelings, for goodness sake give the man a break!!. We are not living in the 60s 70s or the 80s. Nudists of today are a lot more understanding and open.

Edited by - Aussienudedude on 06/22/2006 06:40:16 AM

CMx2
Forum Member

Posted - 06/22/2006 :  07:34:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Aussienudedude

Good on ya Kauai1.!! On this never ending subject of erections within a nudist environment I would simple like to repeat your words. " SO WHAT"

I am the President of a nudist Club based in Western Australia. The attitude we have within our club is that if a male finds himself with an erection "So what it is natural" and aren't we supposed to be naturalists??. Now don't get me wrong as it is also part of the clubs ruling that if a male finds himself with an erection, it is not acceptable to go around flaunting in everyones face. If he was found to be doing that then he would be warned and if that warning was not heeded then his membership would be cancelled.

When in a nudist environment and a male gets an erection and at the same time he is seen to being mindful of other peoples beliefs or feelings, for goodness sake give the man a break!!. We are not living in the 60s 70s or the 80s. Nudists of today are a lot more understanding and open.

This is not typical of Aussie Nudist resorts thankfully.

The places my wife and I have visited in Australia are a lot more conservative. I have no doubt that someone flaunting an erection would recieve more than just a warning.

Sally
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2007 :  5:17:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Personally I don't stand on a man's erection I think they're more fun to hold and play with then they are to stand on.

Seriously though, if I was at a resort, beach, club, what have you and saw a man or a young boy with an erection I would not be worried or afraid that he was going to rape me or do anything else. I would just presume that as sometimes happens with our nipples that he felt a warm breeze or the warm sun on his skin and that caused his reaction.

To think that that person is doing something wrong is the wrong way to think or to act. And I remember reading in maybe this thread or another thread where a woman upon seeing a man with an erection walks over and hits him the head of his penis thus causing him to lose his erection.

If I had been there I would have gone over to the man in question and told him that if he wanted to call the police and file a report that I would be a witness for him. As I read an article in an issue of Playboy magazine last year where a man and his girlfriend were making love and in trying to get in a little deeper he ended up breaking his penis.

The bottom line is that if the penis in question isn't your's, you don't have the right to touch it or hit it.

I also remember reading in another post (can't remember the thread) where a woman was by the pool and observed a man floating on an inflatable raft with an erection. She had apparently been looking for some time before turning to look the other way. When the man's wife comes over and explains that he'd had a penile implant. And that that was the cause of his erection.

And I also seem to remember some posts in which a male member had been chided for looking at a woman's so called private parts. Why then if it's wrong to look at a woman's so called private parts is it ok to look at a mans? I know that some of you are going to say that a woman's aren't as noticable as a mans.

I beg to differ with you. I have several girl friends who clits protrude a good 1/2 inch or better from their bodies no matter what they're doing.

Sally

gregjhk

Posted - 05/01/2007 :  8:28:26 PM  Show Profile  Click to see gregjhk's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i'm very new to nudism/naturism and reading these posts, kinda scares me about taking the next step and going to a nudist place for the first time, my friends are trying to encourage me to try the naturism lifestyle, but some of the posts on here are just silly, and some appear to be really well thought out, i appluad some of those who use serious common sense, and there is no point putting some one down for having a different point of view so i wont. in any case i am very new naturism, i joined this forum to start the process and see others talk, chat and expore the world of naturism on a forum, i have learnt alot already, from reading the posts etc.

But this particular thread has me abit worried, some very good points raised, i mean what if i am having a nice sleep on the beach, and i get an involuntary erection, does this mean i will be thrown off the beach or out of a club, this doesnt mean i am there to threaten or deliberately harrass anyone, it means i am enjoying sun/breeze and having a nap, remember guys wake up in the morning almost always with an erect member. I really think common sense needs to be used here, if the behaviour of the person appears to be offensive whether he has an erection wont matter his behaviour will give it away and you act accordingly, having your clothes or off is not how you judge a "perv", its just with clothed persons its easier to hide the erection, doesnt mean they havent got one for the wrong reasons, i remember when i was on a bus as a teenager, i used to get erections just from the bumpy ride, others may get them from the breeze, don't judge why someone has one, judge how they act and behave while having one is all i'm saying, but some of the attitudes on here have me questioning on whether its even worth bothering with this life style, my friends are trying to teach me that naturists have a great attitude and accept you ,not your body or how it looks , but some people here are too worried about how you look, some of the biases have really come out in this thread. anyways i'll shut up now, feel free to comment or criticise i can take it

remember how you treat others, because its how they may treat you, if you dont do whats right

Edited by - gregjhk on 05/01/2007 8:32:11 PM

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2007 :  8:52:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Greg,

You said the magic words ..... you are new to this. The first time I went to a nude beach I thought, how am I going to keep it down? To my surprise it wasn't a problem, my body knew how to behave and yours will also.

Because it is such a rare issue, that is what makes people uneasy when it does.

Diger

Sally
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  5:02:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

Greg,

You said the magic words ..... you are new to this. The first time I went to a nude beach I thought, how am I going to keep it down? To my surprise it wasn't a problem, my body knew how to behave and yours will also.

Because it is such a rare issue, that is what makes people uneasy when it does.

Diger

Diger,

Given that it is
quote:
. . .such a rare issue. . .
then as Greg said
quote:
don't judge why someone has one, judge how they act and behave while having one is all i'm saying
isn't that what we should be striving for?

I mean to assume that a man or a young boy has an erection because of sexual thoughts and not because of other environmental stimulation is wrong and leads to all kinds of misunderstandings. And could even leave the person who is taking matters into their own hands and/or the club open to a lawsuit. Particularly in the case of the woman who walked over and hit a man on the penis because he had an erection. Even if she didn't break it, she could have ended up causing that poor man severe mental and/or emotional distress, and if he was married likewise his wife.

I mean think about it. If a man had some stranger walk over and hit his penis because she didn't like what it was doing. Don't you think that he would reasonably even if only for a short time become impotent?

People need to stop and think before they take matters into their own hands. I have no doubt that the woman who had walked over and hit that poor man on the penis when he had an erection thought that she was doing the right thing, but she wasn't. She should have politely walked over to him gently waking him if he was napping and asked him to cover-up. Although for the life of me I don’t see why a man who is just napping or walking through the woods or what have you. Needs to doing anything about having an erection. It would only be those who are openly masturbating or who are going out of their ways to show it off that would need to have something done about.

Sally

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  8:32:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sally,

One thing I have learned about this and other boards is some people will post things just to make a point or get something started. Just don't take ever thing so serious, my minds eye can picture a silver headed little lady shuffling over and whacking some guy, but some how I'm skeptical that it happened. I'm sure someone heard that it happened but I would need to have seen it to believe it.

The fact is, this is not a wide spread problem. As you said, and I could not say it better, it would only be those who are openly masturbating or who are going out of their ways to show it off that would need to have something done about. Those that are courteous and discreet while having one, will not be chased by the silver headed penis whackers. (Just a Joke)

Diger

Sally
Forum Member

Posted - 05/03/2007 :  5:02:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

Sally,

One thing I have learned about this and other boards is some people will post things just to make a point or get something started. Just don't take ever thing so serious, my minds eye can picture a silver headed little lady shuffling over and whacking some guy, but some how I'm skeptical that it happened. I'm sure someone heard that it happened but I would need to have seen it to believe it.

The fact is, this is not a wide spread problem. As you said, and I could not say it better, it would only be those who are openly masturbating or who are going out of their ways to show it off that would need to have something done about. Those that are courteous and discreet while having one, will not be chased by the silver headed penis whackers. (Just a Joke)

Diger

Digger,

It took a little searching, but here is the link to the thread with the post from Cheri where she said that she saw another woman hitting or thunking a man on his penis:

http://www.nudist-resorts.org/talk/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=371

Scroll to page 10 to find Cheri's post.

quote:
Posted - 07/04/2006 : 4:26:33 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by ssunluver

OK, so I'm new to this nudism thing. While I am comfortable in my own skin - at home, around the house, relaxing and doing chores - I have a very, very difficult time in not getting aroused at a nudist resort. Yesterday was a good example, while I was not asked to leave, I clearly stood out in the crowd!

Ideas?
Bill

Bill, You could have gone swimming, taken a cold shower, turned over if you were laying down. I've seen a man's erection "thunked" by a woman at a park; that surely did have the same effect as a cold shower and probably was a little painful for the man.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Thus taking it from the friend of a friend of a friend type of accounting. And as I said earlier if the penis in question doesn't belong to you then you don't have the right to touch or hit it. And if you do, you should both expect and not be surprised to arrested. As well as sued and possibly having the club, resort or what have you named as a co-defendant in said lawsuit. And that that will also cause clubs, resorts, and beaches to be closed down. And dispite what Cheri has said, I really don't see the ocasional man or young boy with an erection being the cause of a club, resort, beach or what have you being closed down. NOW then if a person or a couple are activly engaging in some sort of sexual intercourse in an inoprpreate place/location then I can see it being closed down, but not just for simply having an erection.

Also may I ask why you jumped on a male member no pun intended for looking at a woman's pubic area but not doing so for those who look at a man's pubic area?

I also couldn't help but notice how earlier in that same thread that Cheri was quoted as saying that an erection is a sign of aggresion.

quote:
Male erections are VERY noticeable, female arousal is not.

It is sign (sociologically speaking) is a sign of aggresion. It's not that it is not allowed, me

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 05/03/2007 :  6:15:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nudists
i have read most of the posts here and have come to this conclusion.i think we should look at theerection in two different ways...1 the good erection and 2 the bad erections. we need some nuteral ground here.it seams that its eather 1 ok to have one and be descrete about it or the opposite and flount it. i belive we need rules for any type of activity. but i think that the rules need to be reviewed some time.
so looking for some nuteral ground i think that the occasional erection isnt the problem. i think the intent of the person is the problem.therefore we should not make the good erection person suffer the embarresment and made to feel as a second class nutist and actually not be a nudest when covered up.most men dont wand the erection in the first place and would like ti get rid of it as soon as possible. so ithink that under these conditions he should be left alone and to deal with it asap. the bad erections flounting,praiding,bothering others etc. should be asked to leave imediatly and not be aloud to ever come back. what i am leading to is the good should not have to cover up as it will go away soon and be accepted as a nornal nudist and not made to feel inferrior.accept what is normal and get ride of what is not. we all want to feel safe at a nudist org. we need to get out of the dark ages, this 2007 and if this subject is ever going to be salved we need to get our thinking caps on and try to find some nutural ground in witch to work with. lets try to make things fair for all nudists and weed out the bad people.cheri said that erections are normal and as long as the person that gets an ocasional erection and is discrete about it i feel he should be left alone covering up at his descretion, as most will,but not be told he has to. i beleive the actions of a person should dictate the course of action that should be taken.women dont cover up and i feel that men should not have to eather,as long as it is along the lines of good erections. so please lets work on this problem and see if we cant make the things better for all.........old buzzard

smoothskin
Forum Member

Posted - 05/04/2007 :  08:38:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No time to read all the 51 pages of posts so far, so I keep it simple...
Erections happen. As long as the aroused one is turning on his belly on his towell and waits until it's over (or goes into water to cool down), everything is fine. Showing off is a no-no.

Sally
Forum Member

Posted - 05/04/2007 :  4:52:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Old Buzzard,

If you're saying what I think that you're saying it isn't the erection that should be how a man or young boy is judged. But rather what he does with it. If he's acting like it's no big deal then no one else will act as if it's no big deal. If on the other hand he is flaunting it, openly masturbating, or otherwise making a nusaince of himself then they should be dealt with.

Smooth Skin,

Saying that a man has to hide because he has an erection is the same kind of thinking that required women to not be seen during their periods as well as making some pretty stupid rules or laws regarding what a woman could and couldn't do during her period. We no longer think like in regards to women so why are we now thinking like that in regards to men?

Sally

smoothskin
Forum Member

Posted - 05/05/2007 :  10:47:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sally, probably you are right, I wouldn't have any problems if a man doesn't turn away - as long as no "further" i.e. eplicitly sexual action follows. It was kind of recommendation to avoid trouble when being among more conservative ones - you never know who do you meet at the beach...

StreakingSkater
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2007 :  11:03:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well Said Old Buzzard! You are right a middle ground to realistically deal with the "good" and "bad" erections is consturctive.

My experience with is also along the lines that the intention of the person with the erection is important, especially at Nudist clubs (vs Public beaches). It seems to me most nudist clubs don't have too much problem with this, as most of the people there are nudist/naturists just having fun naked, not looking for sexuall overtones or interactions. Someone obviously showing off an erection to get attention etc at a club is not appropriate and the management has the right and duty to stop this. The ocasional erection that is covered up should not be a big deal, and for younger guys, thinking like less than 20 they should be given a bit more leeway as the nudist experience may still be very hard for them to seperate from the sexual experience. It seems to me what keeps some younger people that did not grow up in a nudist family away from nudism is shame and not being able to seperate sex from being naked, it takes some experience to get used to being naked with others without experiencing it it as a sexually stimulating situation.

It may be hard to explicitly define it, but like many things, one tends to be able to eaisily tell inapropriate erection and behaviour when one sees it.

My final thought is, in all the places I have been nude, it has been very rare that I have seen inappropriate sexual/erection problems ocuring.

Page: of 67 Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.73 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved