Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 475 ]  [ Total: 475 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Where do you stand on Male Arousal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell
Page: of 67

Digital_Cowboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  01:47:04 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Digital_Cowboy's MSN Messenger address  Send Digital_Cowboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly

odinjest;

All the women on this forum have told you that a male erection at a club or the beach should be covered, and the gentlemen on this forum have agreed. Let me see if I can explain this where you can understand it. As a woman, being nude and in the presence of a man with an erection in public, is embarrassing , even if it is not to you. Some men are exhibitionists and get off on women seeing their erections, its like saying, "hi honey, I am aroused are you?"

Your mother probaly told you not to point at people. Why? Its impolite. Your mother probably told you not to talk with food in your mouth. Why? Its impolite. Your mother probably told you not to pick your nose in public. Why? Its impolite. Restraunts have signs that say "No shirt, no shoes, no service. Why? Not only is it impolite its unsanitary. You should not keep an erection in public without covering it up. Why? Its impolite.

I have been a nudist for 17 1/2 years, and I may have seen maybe three guys with erections. I have never seen my husband with an erection at the beach or at the club.

I have also discussed this with the local police, we have several nude beaches in the area. Accourding to the police, a male with an erection exposed in public is considered a lude act.

If you still think that it is your right to have an erection at the beach, then I suggest you go to a beach where no one is around, or to Hedonsim II or III, where you can walk around with an erection all day.

Kim =^.^=

Kim,

You keep making this broad sweeping generalization that “all” of the women on this forum have said that they view an erection as some sort of “threat.” YET, if you go back to I think page three where Cyndiann “chimed” in I do NOT recall her saying that she felt “threatened” by the occasional unintentional non-sexual erection on the odd man.

IF anything I think that she views it as a “non” topic and doesn’t see what the fuss is all about.

Herman

Digital_Cowboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  01:57:11 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Digital_Cowboy's MSN Messenger address  Send Digital_Cowboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hikerman

Thank you for your reply to odinjest Kimberly. It was worded very well. I think some people can’t make the distiction between nude activity and sexual activity. I agree with you that some men like to show off. I wish that wasn’t true, but it is. If they only knew that they aren’t impressing anyone. Being nude is a time not to impress others, but a time to relax and feel free.

Isn’t It Beautiful Outside ...

Hiker Man,

And what about the European couple who comes over on holiday and not knowing that “public displays” of an erection is a no-no. And is out walking around with an erection and not doing anything about it?

Is he to be “punished” because he comes from a culture where public/social nudity is more readily accepted along with the occasional erection?

Don’t forget that just because something is treated one way in one part of the word does NOT mean that it is treated that way in all of the world.

A good example of that would be breastfeeding. In some parts of the world it is not uncommon for a mother to breastfed her child for a longer period of time then it is here in the states.

I remember reading an article about an American woman who was threatened with having her children removed from her, because “horror-of-horrors” she breastfed them into they were old enough for school. And IF I remember correctly beyond.

If one of her children wanted to breastfeed she had no problems with it walking over to her, and her “whipping” out her breast for it to feed.

Herman

Digital_Cowboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  02:06:26 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Digital_Cowboy's MSN Messenger address  Send Digital_Cowboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by melissastarr

Nudism isn't about sexuality!!!!!!!!!! If there is anything mom has taught me, that is it. Nudism is about recreation, acceptance of self, acceptance of others, and being natural. Many nudists, I've found, are extremely conservative. We don't go to nude beaches or resorts for sex. That's kind of gross, in my prudish eyes. I think some people are just going by a very wrong definition of nudism.

Melissa

Melissa,

I think you just hit the nail on the head for part of the problem. IF nudism is about the ACCEPTANCE of others and relaxing. Then isn’t part of that acceptance, accepting that a man with an erection may NOT be “guilty” of anything more then RELAXING????

As most non “organic” forms of ED are caused by STRESS. And that a man who is relaxed is more likely to be able to achieve an erection then a man who is stressed out by the “worries” of the day?

Herman

Digital_Cowboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  02:58:39 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Digital_Cowboy's MSN Messenger address  Send Digital_Cowboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 3tracy

We keep hearing some of the women saying "Put a towel over it". I can just picture a bunch of guys all over the place with towels hanging over their you know whats.

3tracy,

Thank you for the laugh. The mental picture I just got of all of those "towel rods" (no pun intended) made me laugh out loud.

Thank you.

Herman

lordpacal

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  10:57:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This seems to be an age-old problem that will never be solved.

I do agree that a knife is not permitted in a courthouse, but there are lots of differences between a man's penis and a knife.

Hopefully, we are not talking about men with out-of-control monster erections preying on innocent women who choose to remove their clothing for all to see. I have never seen that happen in a nudist setting. We are talking about a natural reaction. I might add that men, for the most part, have some control but CANNOT CONTROL away a potential erection anymore than women can stop erections of their nipples.
Larry

Digital_Cowboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  1:23:00 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Digital_Cowboy's MSN Messenger address  Send Digital_Cowboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I remember reading earlier in this thread that someone had raised the question that IF people were allowed to go nude through all walks of their day-to-day lives.

How would one tell a flasher from a nudist. I would say that given that "flashing" is done for "shock value" that IF people were allowed to go nude in places where they currently are not. That the flasher would LOSE their shock value, and through that they'd just end up going away. . .

Herman

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  2:45:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Digital_Cowboy

I remember reading earlier in this thread that someone had raised the question that IF people were allowed to go nude through all walks of their day-to-day lives.

How would one tell a flasher from a nudist. I would say that given that "flashing" is done for "shock value" that IF people were allowed to go nude in places where they currently are not. That the flasher would LOSE their shock value, and through that they'd just end up going away. . .

Herman

It should also be noted that flashers are clothed, removing part of their clothing for the "flash" effect.
I suppose the opposite for nudists would be someone who goes round a resort slipping a pair of shorts on to scare the women!!!

What name would you give these peole?

Pete Knight

Even a prude
has to be nude
........sometime!!

paminimalist
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  3:33:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I feel if women cause Men to get aroused & the guys not doing it alone then SHE should go or buddies.
BUT if Natural then OK.
I cant stand this Nude Prude mindset.
Get Real people.
Women can pose legs etc in provative ways & men will get aroused.
BUT dont do it on Purpose OR if so in a small group vs the Public area alone.
OK.
Thanks.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  5:28:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Digital_Cowboy

Melissa,

I think you just hit the nail on the head for part of the problem. IF nudism is about the ACCEPTANCE of others and relaxing. Then isn’t part of that acceptance, accepting that a man with an erection may NOT be “guilty” of anything more then RELAXING????

As most non “organic” forms of ED are caused by STRESS. And that a man who is relaxed is more likely to be able to achieve an erection then a man who is stressed out by the “worries” of the day?

Herman

Herman,

Are you going to comment on every post that has been writen on this subjest?

Melissa has not posted on this board in years, because of the argumentative males that post here.

I wonder how that could happen.

Diger

Digital_Cowboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  6:58:08 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Digital_Cowboy's MSN Messenger address  Send Digital_Cowboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tender86

An uncontrolled erection is nothing more than a normal bodily function. If a man sees a beautiful sexy lady and has no reaction, he has a problem. You see, us men were built to be attracted by the female beauty. You ladies would be in serious trouble if it were not so. Why do you think women dress in tight blouses and short skirts? To attract the eye of men. So they should not be surprised when a man sees this sexy attire and has an erection. An erection is nothing more than a physical reaction to the male seeing a woman he could or would snuggle with.

I have had an erection on the beach just from the breeze, water or view. Ladies, it is a compliment not an insult. I am not ashamed of it. I became a nudist because I didn't want to hide anything about my body from anyone so why should I be anything but satisfied with my body.

Let's enjoy the naked body and all that comes with it.

No Tan Lines

Tender86,

That was well said.

Herman

CoolNude72
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  8:20:33 PM  Show Profile  Send CoolNude72 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am sorry but this is getting rediculous. 49 pages and no end in sight. When you decide to respond to the topic at hand, then do just that and quit repeating what has been said over and over again since this topic has been started. I feel that ONE person creating 15 responses in ONE day to replies wrote YEARS ago is absolutely ludicrous. I feel that this topic needs to cease and be closed.

Ray

Digital_Cowboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  8:31:41 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Digital_Cowboy's MSN Messenger address  Send Digital_Cowboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Elrin

<Snip>

1 - I am tanning in the sun (5 minutes max in my skin ), fall asleep, and get an erection due to my bladder being full or even having a dream (it happens). Should I have my partner wake me up and tell me to cover up? Would I be in trouble if she did not notice quickly enough?

2 - I'm walking down a beautiful stretch of beach chatting away with my partner, and she makes a reference to something semi-erotic that may happen later the evening, or even have happened earlier (both in private). Once again I get an erection that will go away in a few seconds if I ignore it (it happens!). Should I stop walking and cover up as fast as possible? Would I be in trouble walking on with an erection for perhaps a few seconds?

Thank you all for all this very interresting discussion! It's providing me with a lot of interresting reading!

Closing off - I feel that we should always be considerate to others and either adapt to the social norms where we are (when in Rome, do like the Romans), or go elsewhere.

Elrin,

I would have to say that after reading the first 40 or so pages of this thread. That in general I’d have to say that there appear to be two “camps” here.

Camp one is a small but vocal minority that seems to think that men have 100% control over their penis’ 100% of the time, and that men should for want of a better word be eunuchs and not have any SORT of reaction to the wind, the sun, or a beautiful woman. Sort of a “Check your penis at the door” type of mentality.
a. As well as seeing an erection as a sign of aggression/threat. Instead of taking the more enlightened approach, that it could be environmental and NOT sexual in nature.
b. And that it should be “hidden” from “polite” people at any cost.

Camp, two understands that sometimes erections happen for NO reason whatsoever, other then as a NORMAL everyday function of a normal, healthy male. And that not every erection needs to be covered up, concealed or hidden or to be ashamed or embarrassed about. And that it is what one DOES with it that matters.
a. i.e. Jumping up and down and calling undo attention to it, or masturbating so as to encourage it to reach it’s full potential as it were. Leering at and chasing after women of any age, that is unacceptable behavior. NOT the erection in and of itself.

I would also say that the “members” of Camp One seem to think that the “members” of Camp Two are advocating “free reign” of erections. And that the “members” of Camp Two, think/feel as if the “members” of Camp One wish to deny that they’re sexual creates with normal healthy responses to normal healthy stimuli.

Herman

Digital_Cowboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  9:23:53 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Digital_Cowboy's MSN Messenger address  Send Digital_Cowboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

When females get aroused there is no overt signal such as an erection. I've been a woman for a very long time and have been aroused on a nudist beach, but it is not obvious to anyone looking at me. It would have to be on VERY close inspection to know that and THAT is not an issue at a nudist venue.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Cheri,

But as we have heard from some other women in this forum, that there ARE some women out there who DO have just as obvious signs of arousal as men do. Granted they may be in the minority, but for some women IT is as “obvious” that they’re aroused as it is for a man.

It also seems as if you wish to for some reason deny this fact. May I ask why that is?

Herman

Digital_Cowboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  9:31:30 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Digital_Cowboy's MSN Messenger address  Send Digital_Cowboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smendes

I am really amazed at what I read in here...

UNBELIEVABLE...

<Snip>

it appears... from what I am reading in here... that in some “clubs” rules “forbid” erections... and males can be “disciplined” or “banned” for such “unacceptable” behaviour.... gee... is this for real ?

<Snip>

Smendes,

Sadly from the way some have talked in this thread, yes one would get the impression that a man getting an erection and doing nothing to “cover it up” or “conceal” or “hide it” is just as “guilty” as the man who is “running around and masturbating.” And that they could/would end up getting “disciplined” or “banned” from said club/resort, or beach. :-(

Herman

BlobbyBob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  10:47:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As someone already mentioned, why bother taking this thread further by replying to posts made years ago? Also you "seem" to "have" an "obsession" with using "quotation" marks in the "wrong" places lol

Temet Nosce

Page: of 67 Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved