Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 132 ]  [ Total: 132 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Where do you stand on Male Arousal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell
Page: of 67

muffin
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2006 :  01:48:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Aussienudedude

[b]Come on folks.!! This subject has gone on long enough. Why cant it be excepted and understood by the nudist community for erections to be a natural thing.

good onya mate..... nothing wrong with a woody ..hahahah

beachnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2006 :  07:37:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Who ever said that there was anything wrong with a woody? Its how you behave if you get one thats the issue. At this stage everyone should know what is the polite thing to do.

newtonudism

Posted - 05/03/2006 :  02:33:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do not mean to sound like a jerk and i've only been a nudist for a year, secretly all my life, though i am only 22 i have experienced involuntary erections honestly sometimes once every two hours, it has even happened in locker rooms, w/middle age men, and one time at the urologist. i can wholly say they are involuntary and when nude, i act as if nothing was happening. it is unbelievable that ignorance regarding nudism exist amongst nudists. comments i've heard agaisnt erections here are just as dumb as those i've heard from elders against nudism...maybe your mids didn't open all the way......

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 05/03/2006 :  04:51:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by newtonudism

<sni> It is unbelievable that ignorance regarding nudism exist amongst nudists. comments i've heard agaisnt erections here are just as dumb as those i've heard from elders against nudism...maybe your mids didn't open all the way......

We all know we get them, we all accept that we get them, indeed we enjoy getting them, we enjoy using them, but that is not the point. It is universaly accepted naturist etiquette to use utmost discretion when it happens, thats where the obligatory towel comes in, what we don't do is walk around drawing attention to our extended appendage, nice though it is, its just not polite to flaunt it.

If you feel that its OK to show it around, then I would consider you to be at best an exhibitionist, or at worst a flasher and I would expect to see you banned from any club I was a member of.

Shit happens, but we don't show off the s***.

Pete Knight

Even a prude
has to be nude
........sometime!!

freecplnAr
Forum Member

Posted - 05/03/2006 :  08:53:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We REALLY need to put this subject to rest. I agree with beachnudist. It happens....the real issue is how a man that experiences an erection in a naturist environment deals with it. In everything I've read, every place I've been, the correct etiquette is to cover or roll over. There...plain and simple...shouldn't be such a controversy. Men were created the way we are. We have that stimulus reaction built into us. It's not like we can just turn it off. We can, out of respect for others, choose not to flaunt our manhood and abide by the etiquette of this lifestyle.

Thank God it's almost warm!!

BlobbyBob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/03/2006 :  7:34:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pete Knight

its just not polite to flaunt it.

If you feel that its OK to show it around, then I would consider you to be at best an exhibitionist, or at worst a flasher and I would expect to see you banned from any club I was a member of.

I don't think that anyone is suggesting that men should, if they get an erection, immediately walk around to show it off, but if a man is doing something why should he have to stop to cover up a part of his body? If a man is taking a walk and gets a spontaneous erection why should he have to interupt what he is doing to hide it?

I do find it almost funny that, in general, nudists seem to have the same opinion of erections as non-nudist have of nudists; "cover that up", "i don't want to see that", "that is disgusting"

Why should it matter if a penis is hanging down or sticking up? As long as it isn't being played with, or its owner isnt staring at others and such, why should it matter?

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 05/03/2006 :  8:53:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

I don't think that anyone is suggesting that men should, if they get an erection, immediately walk around to show it off, but if a man is doing something why should he have to stop to cover up a part of his body? If a man is taking a walk and gets a spontaneous erection why should he have to interupt what he is doing to hide it?

I do find it almost funny that, in general, nudists seem to have the same opinion of erections as non-nudist have of nudists; "cover that up", "i don't want to see that", "that is disgusting"

Why should it matter if a penis is hanging down or sticking up? As long as it isn't being played with, or its owner isnt staring at others and such, why should it matter?

I am with you. It is mostly a matter of class on all. Men and women have little common thought patterns in some thinking and male arousal happens more obviously even if not wanted.

Get over it.

Best Wishes, Jim

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 05/04/2006 7:09:38 PM

natur31
Forum Member

Posted - 05/04/2006 :  6:51:18 PM  Show Profile  Click to see natur31's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

quote:
Originally posted by natur31

Just accept that sometimes men can become erect in the presence of nude ladies PROVIDING there are no resulting sexual attacks, all is O.K.

I, as a lady, I do not object to the natural reaction of men. Just as example: I was on holiday in a naturist village: there was a late-night dance: of course we danced nude, and, of course close body to body contact. My partner became erect - pretty natural - but no ATTACK. It gave me pleasure that another person was attracted by my body and that I had given him that pleasure. We kissed, smiled and went our ways.

Sarah

Sarah, That may be fine and dandy in France, but here in the States, that would get a man removed from the premises.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Cheri,

It was night at the time. So easily hidden. Full daylight is very different. Agree; out on the ear if any complaint. But someone must complain, or that the 'problem' is caught by the staff.

It seems to be assumed here that men's erections are the only problem. But what happens if a lady lets her sexual feelings show, and approaches a man, - such approaches being unacceptable to the man - ?

Sarah

~*~

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 05/05/2006 :  03:32:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

quote:

Just accept that sometimes men can become erect in the presence of nude ladies PROVIDING there are no resulting sexual attacks, all is O.K.

I, as a lady, I do not object to the natural reaction of men. Just as example: I was on holiday in a naturist village: there was a late-night dance: of course we danced nude, and, of course close body to body contact. My partner became erect - pretty natural - but no ATTACK. It gave me pleasure that another person was attracted by my body and that I had given him that pleasure. We kissed, smiled and went our ways.

Sarah

Sarah, That may be fine and dandy in France, but here in the States, that would get a man removed from the premises.
Cheri

-
-

Cheri,

It was night at the time. So easily hidden. Full daylight is very different. Agree; out on the ear if any complaint. But someone must complain, or that the 'problem' is caught by the staff.

It seems to be assumed here that men's erections are the only problem. But what happens if a lady lets her sexual feelings show, and approaches a man, - such approaches being unacceptable to the man - ?

Sarah

~*~

In a naturist setting it wouldn't be acceptable, but if you are at a swingers club or party thats fine, and expected. It is accepted naturist etiquette NOT to flirt, touch, and or caress in public. I know of some ladies who deliberately flirt to get men aroused just for a laugh, then walk away from them leaving the poor guy embarresed.

Cap d'Agde is well known for being a litle more liberal than most naturist resorts, there is a section of the beach where sex is not only accepted, but you are free to watch IF you want, if you don't like that sort of thing you don't go to that section of the beach!
The evenings are when the seductive or kinky clothing become acceptable, but not everywhere, and not compulsory. Its like a textile turning up at a beach to find that it has a nudist section, if you don't like it, you stay away from the nude section.

Pete knight

Even a prude
has to be nude
........sometime!!

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2006 :  10:04:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All nudist men in good health have had to deal with the issue. there are as many ways to deal with it as there are people. It seems to be one of the more popular topics on these boards some might even get the idea it is an obsession.

Bottom line they happen. More important is how you behave when it happens. How your actions are perceived by others will determine if you are going to be welcome back there again.

"The best dress for walking is nakedness." Colin Fletcher

coyote

Posted - 05/08/2006 :  10:05:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok is there a product i can get so i dont get an erection or maby i should get an operation maby i am just too nervis about bening nude when i am alone i get erections all the time mostly when am walking around the house in the buff nothing sexual about it i get very aroused. when i take off my clothes i i get excited ,i would hate to go to a park one day, just phobia of every 3 seconds coving my self up because of the excitment of being nude ,ever time hear the word nude,nudist,naked,,i just get excited and then it happns i feel shame , i cant even be naked by my self and it go's off is there a pill ,

DanLo
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2006 :  01:22:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Covering an erection with a towel would draw more attention to it. One
should let it pass and let it go away naturally. Someone new to naturism might
have problems with a spontaneous erection. Also, for some reason holding your
partner's hand can create an unwanted erection. I think there's a big difference
from suffering from an unwanted erection than one who deliberately wants
to exhibit one. I think naturists as a whole are very tolerant people
and should be sympathetic to the occasional unwanted erection. I remember in
one of my first visits to a nudist club getting an erection for no reason as I was having something to eat in the
cafteria. Luckily I was sitting at a table that somewhat
concealed it. However, an older nudist woman saw it and smiled sympathetically
at me and it gradually went away. I also remember in my first visit to a nudist club a younger man picking up his partner by the pool and getting an erection.
No one criticized him.
While walking nude with my partner at a
nudist beach I have to fight myself to not get an erection. I see other
couples embracing casually and producing s temporary erection in their partner.
A male can get an erection for no reason whatsoever without being aroused.
I feel naturists need to exercise the tolerance and freedom that allows
them to be nudists in the first place.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2006 :  11:02:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DanLo

Covering an erection with a towel would draw more attention to it. One
should let it pass and let it go away naturally. Someone new to naturism might
have problems with a spontaneous erection. Also, for some reason holding your
partner's hand can create an unwanted erection. I think there's a big difference
from suffering from an unwanted erection than one who deliberately wants
to exhibit one. I think naturists as a whole are very tolerant people
and should be sympathetic to the occasional unwanted erection. I remember in
one of my first visits to a nudist club getting an erection for no reason as I was having something to eat in the
cafteria. Luckily I was sitting at a table that somewhat
concealed it. However, an older nudist woman saw it and smiled sympathetically
at me and it gradually went away. I also remember in my first visit to a nudist club a younger man picking up his partner by the pool and getting an erection.
No one criticized him.
While walking nude with my partner at a
nudist beach I have to fight myself to not get an erection. I see other
couples embracing casually and producing s temporary erection in their partner.
A male can get an erection for no reason whatsoever without being aroused.
I feel naturists need to exercise the tolerance and freedom that allows
them to be nudists in the first place.

We're not advocating hanging a towel on it. Just be considerate of others.
Cheri

-
-

DevilRocks
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2006 :  2:59:35 PM  Show Profile  Send DevilRocks an AOL message  Click to see DevilRocks's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i think that they should be accepted (because they are a natural thing), Just as long as they are not drawing attention to it or showing it off. Just continue with your discussion, and don't worry about it.

that's my though

"Sometimes it's easier to Fight than Surrender"

Digital_Cowboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2006 :  3:54:21 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Digital_Cowboy's MSN Messenger address  Send Digital_Cowboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Spontanudity

Willy,

One would assume that an adult male has some control over their sexual function. As mentioned in the last thread, its one of the key changes that takes place in the human body. In fact, I’ll go further to say that its actually the brain that learns to control sexual function as opposed to the penis.

Many have worked hard to prove to textiles that naturism has NOTHING to do with sex. Seeing an erect penis on the beach is against all the core principles of naturism.

Spontanudity.

Spontanudity,

I presume that you’ve never heard the old saying about “assuming,” i.e. you make an “ass of you and me. . .”

To “assume” that an adult male has some control over their sexual function is I think the wrong approach as NOT all men are able to do so. And I think that it would be equal to accepting a woman to be able to control how her nipples react to changes in temperature. Both are asinine assumptions.

And what about the other aspect of Belisha question, what about the man who while sleeping on the beach, or by the pool has an erection? What is to be done to/about him? As it is a well documented medical fact that men DO have multiple erections during the course of the night?

Can you post a link to backup your claim that seeing an erect penis on the beach (or in any nudist venue) is “against” the “core principles of naturism/nudism?”

Herman

Page: of 67 Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.4 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved