Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 119 ]  [ Total: 119 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Where do you stand on Male Arousal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell
Page: of 67

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2004 :  11:20:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
NUDEKIWI I don't think we need to revive this topic, but I think we out to start a new thread on puns!

Kim =^.^=

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2004 :  5:25:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ok, I just thought this was appropriate to announce on this topic

HEY LOOK EVERYBODY!! I am now a Full Member!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2004 :  6:32:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly

NUDEKIWI I don't think we need to revive this topic, but I think we out to start a new thread on puns!

Kim =^.^=

I just did. Check out "Naked Puns -- Live!" and let 'em fly!

Philzer

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2004 :  03:55:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Way to go philzer!

Kim =^.^=

sea foam
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2004 :  04:21:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Regarding male arousal...I'm against it, especially if I'm in my recliner. There's nothing worse than being aroused from a deep power nap in the LazyBoy (aptly named).

sea foam

...nothing is known, per se; all is a matter of faith...

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2004 :  8:07:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You know, I discovered much to my discomfort that one of the worst places to get aroused is when you're on a motorcycle ride. It's impossible to find a comfortable position on a motorcycle when that happens. Not to mention that it's quite a distraction! Luckily it's very rare -- motorcycle riding is very exciting and a great rush, but it's not what I'd call sexually stimulating.

Well, unless you're in Daytona Beach during Bike Week. Ooooh, my.....

Philzer

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2004 :  02:53:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sea foam we are not against male arousals, just a time and place for everything.

Kim =^.^=

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2004 :  6:53:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I stand firmly and erectly against it!

Accept in approved places!

Edited by - FireProf on 03/23/2004 6:54:15 PM

vermontnuderecreation
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2004 :  7:52:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit vermontnuderecreation's Homepage  Send vermontnuderecreation a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Men aroused? Who cares. It happens. Life happens.

If any gets "upset" because someone popped a woody...I say "too bad" ...why are they looking in the first place? They should mind their own business or go home. (I'm in a bad mood today :-)

VISIT THE VERMONT NUDISTS AT: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nakedinvermont

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2004 :  03:48:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
They can get aroused all they want vermontnuderecreation, show it off for every one too see, just not in the club. And if you do it on the beach, don't tell anyone your a nudist.

Kim =^.^=

NUDKIWI
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2004 :  2:47:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now that the puns are gone,it looks like we are going all the way back to page one on the topic again....Oh welll :-(

Naturally KIWI

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2004 :  3:45:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by papabare

Ok, I just thought this was appropriate to announce on this topic

HEY LOOK EVERYBODY!! I am now a Full Member!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Papabear,

And let's hope you can "keep it up".

Chic

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2004 :  12:16:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I shall strive to keep my full membership firm.

And I dont like standing against male arousals!

I fully stand behind male arousals!

--------------------

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2004 :  02:49:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Congratulations full member Chic. Just remember to stick to the topic!

NUDEKIWI your right, they just don't want to give it it up, or else trying to stretch it out to 30 pages!

Kim =^.^=

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2004 :  4:48:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Kim,

That was papabear, but I'll still take the congrats .

Chic

Page: of 67 Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.24 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved