Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 447 ]  [ Total: 447 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Where do you stand on Male Arousal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell
Page: of 67

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/07/2004 :  10:27:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Bikeracer I thought about starting a post, "10 best things to do with an erection at a beach or club." But I am afraid Admin would ban me.

The same people keep asking why its impolite to have erections at the beach or club. We keep telling them why over and over and over, Ad Nauseum. I think they just want to have erections. lol I bet if we gave in and said "okay, its okay to have an erection at the beach or club." Then later it would be, "Where do you stand on sex at the beach or club?"

The reason some women take an erection to be an agression is the man is usually the agressor. A man has an erection, a woman notices it. Woman doesn't say anything about it, she must be okay with it. If the woman is okay with it, then she might be open for sex. Women like to be able to enjoy nudism the same as men, and shouldn't have to deal with a male erection problem.

Kim =^.^=

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/07/2004 :  3:51:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Kim,

Very concise summary of the position on this subject held by many members of this board. Well said !

Chic

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2004 :  08:04:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kim, nicely said. Or perhaps enough said?

irishred

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2004 :  10:51:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You think this thread is going to catch up to the shaving thread?

Kim =^.^=

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2004 :  09:40:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Maybe, because I don't think this tread is going away.

Chic

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2004 :  10:06:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think your right Chic, 20 pages and counting. lol I think some people think the are entitled to an arousal at the beach or club!

Kim =^.^=

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2004 :  4:41:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kim,

They just don't get it, or care about what others feel.

Chic

Edited by - chic on 02/09/2004 11:53:42 PM

hikerman
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2004 :  11:51:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My ... my ... my .... I just got a year older reading all these posts ...... geesh !!!!

nudebynature
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  9:54:36 PM  Show Profile  Send nudebynature an AOL message  Send nudebynature an ICQ Message  Click to see nudebynature's MSN Messenger address  Send nudebynature a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly

Bikeracer I thought about starting a post, "10 best things to do with an erection at a beach or club." But I am afraid Admin would ban me.

The same people keep asking why its impolite to have erections at the beach or club. We keep telling them why over and over and over, Ad Nauseum. I think they just want to have erections. lol I bet if we gave in and said "okay, its okay to have an erection at the beach or club." Then later it would be, "Where do you stand on sex at the beach or club?"

The reason some women take an erection to be an agression is the man is usually the agressor. A man has an erection, a woman notices it. Woman doesn't say anything about it, she must be okay with it. If the woman is okay with it, then she might be open for sex. Women like to be able to enjoy nudism the same as men, and shouldn't have to deal with a male erection problem.

Kim =^.^=

I agree with this. Well put. Everyone should feel threatened. I would find a loaded gun more threatening than an empty one. Enough said.

Linux: 100% Microsoft Free Computing

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  10:10:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kim, why not do like they do on T.V. make up the listand call it "That certain part of male anatomy". this might be the eveready topic , goes on and on and on and on.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  10:17:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Good point nudetoo. Do you think I could get by putting together a lit of "10 thing to do when something pops up at the beach"?

Kim =^.^=

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  11:17:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sure as long as you don't use the "P" word.
That might be a new show for HBO The "P" word, no that wouldn't work.

curiouslygd

Posted - 02/17/2004 :  8:58:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey all,
New to this site, new to posting messages and openly talking about nudism and felt I had to respond to this posting (pulling it over the 20page mark?).

Anyway, I'm a more open nudist now than I was a year ago, partly because I'm not as embarassed when I get an erection from disrobing at a clothing optional beach or function. These erections go away in a moment or two, but I can't help feeling a little embarassed about such a childish(?) physical response.

I believe it may be an excited reaction to shedding the constraints of clothing and liberating myself to the natural body I've been given on this crazy planet. We are conditioned fear of our own selves throughout our lives. I kinda feel it's been pummelled on me since birth. So it's great to break that chain of ignorance!

Although, I can't just dismiss this personal physical reaction. I may not feel as embarassed about it now, but I could be offending someone else or giving off the wrong impression.
So I cover it up, "put a hat on it" (been crackin' up over antytherobots comment since I read it), and just try to relax.

Heck we're naked under our clothes!
Take 'em off. Enjoy the environment naturally.

Thanks to Belisha for starting off this messaging and to everyone's responses.

stay well
stay naked
positivity
--gDUB

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/18/2004 :  12:09:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
20 pages and still rolling. its like trying to answer the question of how many angels fit on the head of a pin. one of lifes mysteries for which everyone has an answer.
oh, well. maybe this is the boards initiation question.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/18/2004 :  03:36:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
21 pages Calmnude, in what should have been answered in one!

Kim =^.^=

Page: of 67 Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved