Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 487 ]  [ Total: 487 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Where do you stand on Male Arousal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell
Page: of 67

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 01/27/2004 :  08:58:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have a slow internet connection so I don't have the time to read all 16 pages so forgive me if I bring up something already said. I've had two occasions at a nudist campground in which I had an erection. The first was when I fell asleep while sunning myself. The subject of my dream caused an erection. As usual, the erection caused me to awaken and I turned over to sun my backside while I willed the erection away. The second time was in a hot tub at a different nudist campground. There was a group of us in the tub including one lady who I was getting along well with. She'd already made offers before the hot tub and her hand strayed while in the hot tub. I was already interested in this lady in this way so nature took it's course. I leaned towards her and whispered in her ear to remove her hand so I could lower the erection (not my exact words) so we could leave the hot tub and continue in the privacy of her tent. I prefer to cover up an erection not just because it's the rules but also to show respect to the others around me. It's sort of my way of saying, "It's not for nor because of any of you. It was an accident and will be gone soon." The need to pee thing is easy to take care of depending on your current location. There may be cases when you just can't get free quick enough to releave yourself. On a beach or in the woods is easy. I just think it's cruel that if women get aroused, they can just say they had a chill but if a guy gets a chill, he's far from aroused.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/27/2004 :  10:48:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Its cool that you follow the rules about erections in public sailordave, shows your respect for women. The difference between a man and a woman when aroused, is the woman is not so obvious, and usually can not be the agressor.

Kim =^.^=

Curt
Forum Member

Posted - 01/27/2004 :  11:50:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good points, Kimberly. I will also add, that a man can be aroused to a certain level where sometimes there is no erection to be obvious. Also (and what gives me more confidence to try the nude beach), a man sometimes has the initial erection pass then even while still aroused it doesn't always get erect again without some sort of direct stimulation.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  12:08:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Kim,

As a husband, a father of two daughters and a grandfather of five grandaughters, I couldn't agree more with your convictions. You have said it all very plainly.

Maybe in todays general society it's old fashioned to be upset with guys showing it all. But males in a nudist envirement must be more alert to the sensitivity of all community members to the sight of a male "parading" around his erection, rather than covering up.

Chic

odinjest
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  01:12:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I liked Kim's description of the pool session. It seemed to place the erection in the right place.

I suspect Skinny is just saying much the same thing, except that in her opinion she would not hold a mans hard on against him, as long as he makes it his own business (i would venture to say that she might even appreciate viewing a nice one) .

Each site has the right to set the rules as they see fit. We are all free to form groups with mutually agreed rules, thank goodness.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  01:26:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I don't think it's rules(black or white), but an awareness(sensitivity)for others as how we behave.

Chic

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  03:13:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
odinjest, if she wants to view "a nice one", then I suggest she do it in the privacy of her own home, and not in the nudist parks and on the beach.

Kim =^.^=

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  07:22:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Let's be a little more open-minded, Kimberly. It's the North American way. Not only can she do it in the privacy of her own home, she can do it in the privacy of his home if she'd like. See- that doubles the opportunities! LOL

Melissa

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  07:28:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for straightening me out on that Melissa, I forgot America is an equal opportunity society.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  10:35:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Curt, that was a concern of mine the first couple of times I went to a nude beach. The erection never happened. It did n't becuase the beach was simply a place where the people were nude. It was natural. Don't worry about it. I think you'll find it to be not a problem when you go.

irishred

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  5:24:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Irishred,

You've described my experience also. I was concerned, but it just didn't happen.

Chic

Edited by - chic on 01/29/2004 09:25:56 AM

Curt
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  6:55:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"WHERE DO YOU STAND ON MALE AROUSAL?"

Well I don't think I'd be STANDING if it happened to me that's for sure. I'd at least go sit down.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/29/2004 :  12:02:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Curt,

We're friends here. Don't take it personal.

Chic

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 01/29/2004 :  01:51:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

I've been to many nude beaches and nude groups...
(I might be wrong) but I've never seen any one (real nudists) having any problems with the subject....

Once I was at a CO beach in Guadeloupe and a man (with a towel at the waist) was there (in a squat position) and it was obvious that he was there for a specific reason and (from where I was) I saw that he was stimulating himself....

I never saw him back after... All that to say that if you are a real nudist, I don't think that you should have any problems... JMHO...

cheers & peace

Corasol

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/29/2004 :  08:43:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with you Corasol. I have not seen it happen that often either, and I think it is more of a fear than reality.

Kim =^.^=

Page: of 67 Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.37 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved