Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 440 ]  [ Total: 440 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 The Society for Understanding Nudism - S.U.N.
 In Criticism Of AANR - How Can We Improve AANR?
 AANR leadership
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: AANR leaves non-paying nudists out in the cold Topic Next Topic: Should AANR be a health and environmental advocate  

Carmen34
Forum Member

Posted - 06/18/2011 :  6:58:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Carmen34 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
At the risk of being banned for life from every nude resort, website, beach and then being forced to shower while dressed even while in my own home, let me say that the AANR is a farce.

The leadership needs to apply its own ethical guidelines to the behavior of THEMSELVES first. Teach by example, and purge the ranks of their staff of all the sickos hiding behind their AANR position and the resulting arrogance that comes from it. When one of them finally gets arrested (they know who I am talking about), the lid will be blown off that organization, and hopefully we can get the AANR that we deserve.

A shameful, shameful farce.

Anything that can be done, can be done better while nude.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2011 :  5:37:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Something serious obviously triggered this reaction and post from, what I consider, a respected and thoughtful member of the nudist community and of this message board!

Most nudists have their issues with either national organization. I certainly have my issues with both but I have had several, recently, with AANR.

It amazes me that the two organizations can not or will not work together. And...when questioned about it, TNS and NAC will respond and tell their side of the story but AANR will not...even after repeated requests for a reply.

There have been members of various sites, I am a member of, that have been banned because they spoke freely against AANR. Many websites will allow you to vent but some have a loyalty to the organizations that they will not allow open conversation about them, when it's negative.

LOL...I'm very good friends with the owner of a site, Moderate for him, he asked me to help Moderate another site with him and WE STILL get into heated discussion over AANR. He is a staunch supporter and I like to keep things above board...sometimes the org's don't play that way!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Carmen34
Forum Member

Posted - 07/19/2011 :  09:03:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Carmen34 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
As futbol fever goes crazy here in Peru, let me just say:

AANR = FIFA for nudists.

(Only the soccer fans are giggling over that one.)

"Anything that can be done, can be done better while nude."

FlCpl4NewdFun
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2011 :  7:26:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Carmen34

At the risk of being banned for life from every nude resort, website, beach and then being forced to shower while dressed even while in my own home, let me say that the AANR is a farce.

The leadership needs to apply its own ethical guidelines to the behavior of THEMSELVES first. Teach by example, and purge the ranks of their staff of all the sickos hiding behind their AANR position and the resulting arrogance that comes from it. When one of them finally gets arrested (they know who I am talking about), the lid will be blown off that organization, and hopefully we can get the AANR that we deserve.

A shameful, shameful farce.

Anything that can be done, can be done better while nude.

Interesting....

Where are all the forum members outraged about unsubstantiated attacks on fellow nudists???

If the above were posted by one of the regulars from this forum I dare say the response would have been a bit different!

I for one am quite curious about just who the aforementioned "sicko" is and what on God's green earth they did?

Also, I didn't realize AANR was so active in Peru, perhaps said staffer was on holiday when the egregious offense took place.

Interesting indeed!

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 07/27/2011 :  09:37:02 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Referring to fellow nudists as "sickos" is a pretty strong accusation. Unless we have some details/facts, I see this as being nothing more than counterproductive.

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 07/27/2011 :  1:54:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Details! We want details! Preferably lurid.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2011 :  01:26:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I just got through watching my favorite daytime soap opera, "All My Hospitals." I hate it when I am left in suspense such as on Friday afternoons, so don't keep me in suspense here, too.

"Whenever a man has cast a longing eye on offices, a rottenness begins in his (and her) conduct."
Thomas Jefferson

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 08/03/2011 :  09:49:45 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
"I have a list here of 250 nudists who are known Communists!" -Joe McCarthy

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 08/03/2011 :  11:56:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NSG, have you no sense of indecency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense of indecency?

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  10:49:03 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ha, good one. Some people say nudists have no sense of decency...

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 08/09/2011 :  01:23:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
For some reason, I believe the AANR is more on the diplomatic side of things while the NAC is more like the tip of a spear, ready to duke it out legally. At least I have read where the AANR is not likely to stir up the pot, but do try to play controversial things down to some extent, for PR purposes.

AANR will promote nudism the way a nicely done brochure would, but the NAC is more of a "street fighter." Maybe it's like comparing cartoon characters as in Bugs Bunny versus Rocky (of Rocky and Bullwinkle fame). Bugs is the NAC, while Rocky, the optimist, is more like the AANR.

However, my opinion on this is not well-informed, but that hasn't stopped me before in stating things.

Omigosh, I've lowered the level of this discussion by using cartoon characters. Sigh.

"Whenever a man has cast a longing eye on offices, a rottenness begins in his (and her) conduct."
Thomas Jefferson

Edited by - Warmskin on 08/09/2011 01:25:55 AM

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 08/09/2011 :  10:05:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nonsense. Name-checking Rocket J. Squirrel and Bullwinkle T. Moose elevates any discourse to the level of the sublime. You should figure out a way to work them into the political discussions with Balataf.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 08/10/2011 :  03:34:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for that great idea, Doc. Rocky and Bullwinkle was sometimes a very sublte cartoon show. Maybe the AANR or NAC should come out with their own cartoon strips. Just need a comedian and an artist.

I can do a pretty mean imitation of Bullwinkle. Everyone says I have a cartoon type voice, so instead, I write a lot.

Thomas Jefferson

Previous Topic: AANR leaves non-paying nudists out in the cold Topic Next Topic: Should AANR be a health and environmental advocate  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved