Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 219 ]  [ Total: 219 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Education - Promoting the Nudist Lifestyle
 How did you first personally hear about nudism?
 How did you first personally hear about nudism?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: What Originally Drew You To Nudism? Topic
Page: of 16

Rahul7009
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2003 :  02:49:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Rahul7009 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Did you know that there are few naturist groups in India too??
please check hereto subscribe:
indianaturist-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Though we are a small group, we need support and encouragement to grow..

~~[({<RAHUL>})]~~

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2003 :  05:39:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Rahul,

Really? I thought that naturism was not generally accepted in India.

PS: Are you enjoying the cricket? ;)

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/06/2003 :  1:10:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Baresam,

What difference did it make once the kids come along? For those with kids, have you changed your nude habits around your children?

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2003 :  05:12:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We have not changed our nude habits since our kids along, we just incorporated them into it. I can understand some people feeling uncomfortable as the kids get older and get more curious. If the parents portray positive feelings about nudity, the kids are usually comfortable with it.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2003 :  07:37:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kim I'm impressed with you and your husband's open minded attitude and it sounds like you have done a great job teaching your children.

irishred

justmike

Posted - 12/10/2003 :  3:13:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
when i was a kid a friend showed me nudist magazine.years later when i was in san diego i went to blacks beach and thought it was wonderful.mike

ns15685

Posted - 12/13/2003 :  3:22:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The first time i heard about nudism was when i went away for the week with friends to brighton in the uk and we was boared and we was by the nudist beach so we thought what the heck we might aswell. i mean dont knock nothing until you have tried it so we went for it it was nerve racking at first but we went for it we all took our clothes off and ran for the water and then we were in the water we thought why are we nervous every one else hear is naked aswell. so then we came out of the water and got a few other people and had a game of volleyball and everyone was so friendly and easy to talk to and it was a great day so we went back the next day and ever since every time i get the chance i get naked it just feels right. we cant wait tell next summer to get naked again. if anyone knows of any good beaches or resorts let us know we are only young tough between the ages of 18 to 21
cheers
ns15685

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2003 :  10:31:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi NS,

Welcome aboard! You'll find the people on this forum are very friendly like those you met on the beach. As for beaches or resorts you're so lucky, there are many throughout Europe. My favourites are in France but there are plenty around. I'm not sure about the UK, its always been too cold very time I've been there to brave being nude.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Mac091

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  8:24:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first recollection of nudism was from nudist magazines at the local soda shop in the late '50s. Then I heard a radio interview about a site in southern Wisconsin in the early '70s. Besides solo ventures after that, my first experience at social nudism was at Sunny Rest in Pennsylvania in the mid-'80s. Since then I've been to nude beaches in NJ, CA, VT, & FL; nudist resorts in (too many places to list); and sunny stream-side sites where ever possible.

devilsdancer24

Posted - 01/05/2004 :  06:59:10 AM  Show Profile  Send devilsdancer24 an AOL message  Send devilsdancer24 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry, I guess that I'm replying to an old forum but i woudl say that my mother told me about it when i as in 10th grade because I wen't to a party at a friends house that we went skinny dipping at and none of us never got dressed after words and from then on at our partys we all were in the nude, you know how moms are asking why none of the clothes that i took were dirty, and i eventually broke down and told her, she was cool with that, but some how didn't like the idea of all of us teens in a house all alone and running around nude, yeah ill admit at first there was a bit of sex going on but after a while it was a rare thing for a couple to wonder off and then come back after a shower.lol So i would say that from 10th grade to after high school I was part of a nudist club but never really realized i was till i got out of school and in the military,
jimmy

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2004 :  4:50:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum devilsdancer24, thanks for your input. I think a lot of a kids going nude depends on the acceptance they get from their parents and peers. Your mother didn't disaprove, and the other kids were cool with it, so it must have felt natural to you.

Kim =^.^=

james423
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2004 :  11:49:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The first time I heard about it was from my grandfather, who used to talk about how he went skinnydipping when he was a youngster. My grandmother always scolded him for speaking of such things in front of the children, which always brought a smile or a wink from him. Occasionally I'd hear or see references in the media to nude beaches/resorts. When my wife & I visited St. Martin for the 1st time, we went to Orient Beach & actually tried it. We've now been going to nude beaches & resorts for years. Unfortunately, we have no grandchildren (or even children) to talk about skinnydipping in front of! I've been away from this site for a while, nice to be back.

CopperQuail
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2004 :  12:01:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had always heard "rumors" of places called nudist colonies. It wasn't until I saw an article in "Trailer Life" magazine that had the contact address of the ASA in it that I began to learn about nudism. Then it took forever on a vacation 600 miles from home to try it for the first time. That's all it took.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2004 :  01:42:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The hardest part is that first time. Once you finally do it, its easy after that.

Kim =^.^=

NUDKIWI
Forum Member

Posted - 01/27/2004 :  2:03:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The hardest part of nudism for a first timer is getting undressed.After that the hardest part is having to get dressed!!

Naturally KIWI

Page: of 16 Previous Topic: What Originally Drew You To Nudism? Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 2.96 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved