Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 199 ]  [ Total: 200 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 Do you have a question not covered here?
 Post your question here.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Going shirtless/topless & bottomless preference Topic Next Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more?
Page: of 20

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/11/2003 :  10:34:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Four Seasons, POB 9, Freelton, ON L0R 1K0, 905-659-7784
http://www.thefourseasons.com/

The New Forest, 20237 Kennedy Road, Sharon, ON LOG 1VO, 905-473-6060
info@thenewforest.on.ca http://www.thenewforest.on.ca/

Lakesun Club, RR #1, Perth Road Village, ON KOH 2L0, 613-353-2463
http://www.geocities.com/yosemite/falls/9040

Ponderosa Nature Park, Box 501 RR 3, Puslinch, ON N0B 2J0, 905-659-3410
http://www.ponderosaresort.ca/ PNR@cybernude.com

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

raj

Posted - 09/12/2003 :  10:58:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thank you cheri for the information on the parks.

Nicholas

Posted - 09/13/2003 :  9:38:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Raj,

You can also try Hanlan's point on Torono Island. Take the Hanlan's point ferry. I've never been but I understand it is very busy during the warm months. Plus there's a ton to do on Toronto Island. That is a sanctioned nudist beach, the only other sanctioned one in Canada is Wreck Beach in Vancouver, which is terrific. There's also a private nude beach attached to Port Burwell Provincial Park on Lake Erie, south of you about 1 1/2 hours. Enter via the park entrance, go the the west beach and keep walking west 10 minutes until you cross the park boundary. It will be sign posted. I understand that there is one in Scarborough on the lake also. I don't have any details. Search google for ontario nude beaches and you may find more info.

Hope this helps

Nicholas (Burlington, Ontario)

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2003 :  03:15:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
raj, Wreck beach in Vancouver is great, we go there a lot. Wreck beach is easy to get to, its just the comming back up the cliffs to the parking lot that gets you, especially if you have a lot of stuff to carry.

raj

Posted - 09/22/2003 :  2:46:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thank u for the information on all the places i can vist.

jerrysue
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2003 :  10:12:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I thought that being a nudist was in part being comfortable with the whole person.Too many nudists want us to leave everything behind except our skin. We leave behind our carreers and our sexuality. what next can we still eat in front of another person while nude. What is strange is that for the most part urination is a more acceptable body function than erections.
quote:
Originally posted by cyndiann

Where is the rest of this thread??

quote:
Originally posted by cyndiann

quote:
Originally posted by MrNatural

Cheri, I agree with you to one point. Body piercings and genital jewelry is not appropriate among nudist families, since it has sexual connotations.

Penises have sexual connotations too. Should we ban them too?

Out of my mind.....

back in five minutes.

jerrysue
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2003 :  10:18:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I differ from Cheri in that about fourty percent of all male and female that I have seen go with little or no pubic hair. I dont know what nudist places Cheri goes to but I think her numbers are alittle conservative
quote:
Originally posted by hotshot90us

what is the approximate % of naturist that remove their pubic hair,what age groups is it most common, % males, females etc.

Gary Douglas
Forum Member

Posted - 10/03/2003 :  08:12:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On another topic I was reading, someone commented about being concerned about being preceived as having small privates. This reminded me of an experience I had with a friend where we went to some hot springs, and when we were ready to jump in, he mentioned that he doesn't go nude because he doesn't like being starred at due to how large he is. I assume there are a lot of guys out there that don't readily get into nudism because of the fear of being perceived as being too small or too large. I think it slowed me down from joining in until I realized that I was close to the median and there should be safety in numbers. I am curious how prevalent this is and also what are the girls view on this.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 10/03/2003 :  11:31:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
JerrySue, I go to Carolina Foothills, Whispering Pines, Cedar Creek as well as my own club, Travelites that is going into its 18th year. While at Cherokee in TN this past August, the AANR national convention, there were not that many smoothies.
Cheri

-
-

toll_booth
Forum Member

Posted - 10/03/2003 :  2:22:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have two questions:

1. We have an open shower at our resort that both men and women have access to. Several people can use it at once. Is it an unwritten rule that men and women should not be showering simultaneously, or does it matter?

2. How do nudists stay warm during these colder-weather days? Is radiation from the sun enough to keep warm, or do they frequent the hot tub on cold days?

Edited by - toll_booth on 10/03/2003 2:22:44 PM

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 10/03/2003 :  5:06:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been to parks where men and women shower under different shower heads in the same large area.

Nudists visit hot tubs, have gatherings indoors, or sit against brick walls that have absorbed the day's sun. One of the reasons I am living in the southeastern USA is that I prefer warmer weather.

:) Cheri

-
-

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/04/2003 :  02:50:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
In reply to Gary Douglas's question. Nudity/Naturism is not about the size of a guys' penis, or the size of a woman's breasts, its about the enjoyment of being free without the restriction of clothes. At none of the clubs we have visited have we ever heard anyone snicker or a make comment about the size of someones penis or breasts. The nice thing about nudism is that you see all different, ages, sizes, and shapes. You see very few hollywood models, actually I have never seen one at a club. When I go to a club I want people to accept me for who I am, not how big my breasts are. If everybody had to worry about the size of their breasts, or the size of their penis, we would have very few nudists.

Kim =^.^=

Nicholas

Posted - 10/04/2003 :  12:50:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd have to agree with Kimberly's statement "its about the enjoyment of being free without the restriction of clothes." I have been visiting Vancouver frequently this summer and also enjoy Wreck Beach. My pouch stands me out from everyone else - I've not seen another person with one - Yet noone gawks, or sneers or makes comments about it.

There have been many comments posted on size, shape of various body parts.

Noone cares. Period. Just enjoy being your free self at the beach. You are always accepted for who you are, not what you are.

So, Kimberly, if you see a 40 year old at the beach with a pouch. (even though the weather is not the greatest - I'll be back in a few weeks for an refreshing evening pacific ocean dip) - say hi to me!

Nicholas

Gary Douglas
Forum Member

Posted - 10/05/2003 :  03:26:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just want to make sure that the central point of my question and observation was around the sentence "I assume there are a lot of guys out there that don't readily get into nudism because of the fear of being perceived as being too small or too large." So what I am curious about, is this a barrier that a lot of guys have to go through to become a nudist, or is a rareity. If it's widespread, then talking about it could be good. If it's rare, then we can put it to bed...

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/10/2003 :  03:54:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nicholas, nobody is perfect, and of course if I see you at Wreck beach I will say hi!

Kim =^.^=

Page: of 20 Previous Topic: Going shirtless/topless & bottomless preference Topic Next Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.44 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved