Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 181 ]  [ Total: 181 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 Do you have a question not covered here?
 Post your question here.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Going shirtless/topless & bottomless preference Topic Next Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more?
Page: of 20

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2003 :  10:00:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
conster, when winter hits, think south--florida or southwest. lol

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2003 :  10:15:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TriStateSun Club and Metro Naturists have swims all winter at health clubs. They are both nonlanded groups.

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

TwoTrips

Posted - 09/02/2003 :  01:24:57 AM  Show Profile  Send TwoTrips an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Conster74

OK I realize this is probably a stupid question but i'll ask anyway:

I am a 29 year old woman who recently went to a nudist resort for the first time. I tried to fit in and be accepted and look men in the eye when talking to them but inevitably my gaze would wander down for a cursory glance at their nether regions. I know it could be considered rude and I tried not to stare. I tried to look at the whole person too. I also tried to hold a person's gaze when talking to them. but I'm a healthy female darnit. Is it ok to notice others as long as you don't stare or make an obnoxious jackass of yourself? Also I know men will check me out and that is fine as long as they don't try to get too touchy feely. thanx

Hi Conster,
You have posed a very Quesation.Had I been the Lucky Man You were speeking with,I would have been flattered both by your attention and by your efforts not to make me feel uncomfortable.
I'm new to this too,but when I start to wonder what is appropriot and what is not,I remember my parents advice.
Don't stare.
Don't point.
Don't talk with your mouth full.
Say Please and Thank You.
How would you feel if....?
I guess what I'm saying is,even if we wear our Hearts on our sleeves,we don't take our hearts off when the chlothes are off.
The only thing changed is the Suit.

Hope I've Helped and I'll talk with you soon.

Oh,and one more thing....
Hold Hands when you cross the street.

As long as it feels Right and Nobody gets Hurt......
TwoTrips

Nicholas

Posted - 09/02/2003 :  03:21:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would like to try the nude thing out. However, due to a long battle with Chron's disease when I was younger, I have lost my large bowel and have an artificial anus (also known as a pouch, bag).

I am apprehensive as to how people might react when they see it and also how I might feel, never have shown it to anyone before.

Anyone in the same boat?

Nicholas

TwoTrips

Posted - 09/02/2003 :  04:14:20 AM  Show Profile  Send TwoTrips an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nicholas

I would like to try the nude thing out. However, due to a long battle with Chron's disease when I was younger, I have lost my large bowel and have an artificial anus (also known as a pouch, bag).

I am apprehensive as to how people might react when they see it and also how I might feel, never have shown it to anyone before.

Anyone in the same boat?

Nicholas

Nicholas

FANTASTIC MAN !!!

My hat is off to you my friend,and I encourage you in your endevor.I can't walk a mile in your shoes but I have somewhat of an idea of how hard it was just to post.And,I do have an Idea that might help you.

Fashion yourself a stylish hip pouch to carry your " Wallet,Car keys," and other such "Personal neccessities". Go forth and enjoy life undaunted and celibrate your freedom of choice.

Best of Luck to you Bro,Drop me a line and le me know how you do,and write anytime if you have any questions.

TwoTrips

MrNatural
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2003 :  4:05:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nicholas,

In my travels I have seen mastectomies, amputations, skin cancer, and innumerable blemishes and rashes on nudists at events, resorts and beaches. It's all a part of being human.

No matter what our physical condition, we still groom and clean ourselves for participation in the nudist community. In your case, thinking if I were you, I'd find ways to make your pouch less noticeable, or perhaps more "stylish". I haven't seen a colonostomy pouch for some time, but I seem to remember bright white bandages. If I were wearing it, I know I'd look for some flesh colored ones to play it down a bit. In any case, whatever the "look" you choose, if it is comfortable to look at for folks unfamiliar with it, I see no problems in your future.

Of course, you would confer with the management of any establishments you'd visit to discuss any restrictions on using the pool, etc. for health reasons.

Ideas I found on Google: http://www.ostomycomforts.com/our_products

Nicholas

Posted - 09/03/2003 :  01:15:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mr Natural/Twotrips,

I just initiated my self at Wreck beach, Vancouver today after work.

It is clothing optional - about 90% were nude. Of those around 10% were women - I'm surprised.

Anyway, I walked down the beach found a nice log to sit up against and stripped. Sat there for a while on the sand and then went for a nice cool dip in the Pacific Ocean.

It was wonderful, cool at first but lovely after a while. I just soaked and floated until I got chills then walked back to my spot and sat in the sun until it set.

It was 24C so it wasn't really hot, but a lovely evening and beautiful sunset.

I'm going to do it all week while I'm out here visiting.

Thanks for your encouragement.

Nicholas

earthmama

Posted - 09/03/2003 :  3:35:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Stupid newbie question

I have recently discovered an urge to be naked in nature , but I can't figure out what kind of group, if any, I would fit in with. Apparently I am not a true naturist/nudist, because I would like to enjoy a *full* range of activities outside--including sex! *But* I do not necessarily want to be naked with a lot of other people, and I am definitely *not* interested in *public* sex, or sex with anyone other than my partner, so apparently I am not a swinger either. I would just like to find a place where my husband and I can be outside naked alone together and sunbathe, swim, OR make love, without anyone watching or caring--and without getting arrested!

Is there a name for people like me, do we have groups or resorts?

Maybe all I really need is a huge back yard with total privacy Unfortunately, I don't have that!

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/03/2003 :  4:29:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would call you a private nudist. Maybe a holiday at one of the Jamaican Super Club resorts would be the best ... Lido Braco or Couples, ie.

You shouldn't make love at a nudist venue. That's what causes nudists to lose beaches.

Regards, Cheri

-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 09/03/2003 4:30:33 PM

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 09/03/2003 :  6:42:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
earthmama,
We have developing discussions on that subject at
Which type of nudism is right for you?, Do Nudists Have Sex?, and Romantic / Adult-Oriented Nudist Resort Directory.

The last one in particular may give you some information toward finding your special romantic vacation.

Your question about what to call folks interested in private intimacy in the outdoors is an interesting one...
Hedonists?
Nekkid Folk?
The Inhibitionally Challenged?

I believe you're not alone, and you folks should have an appropriate name. It already helps to know what is a "swinger", perhaps yours and the other colors will join the taxonomy soon and be recognized!

[Taxonomy is the field which specializes in the rules of classification. It works to reduce the complexity of the relationships between organisms and outline their evolutionary connections.]

Nicholas, thanks for keeping us posted on your progress! Welcome to the natural world.

TwoTrips

Posted - 09/04/2003 :  10:36:38 PM  Show Profile  Send TwoTrips an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nicholas

Mr Natural/Twotrips,

I just initiated my self at Wreck beach, Vancouver today after work.

It is clothing optional - about 90% were nude. Of those around 10% were women - I'm surprised.

Anyway, I walked down the beach found a nice log to sit up against and stripped. Sat there for a while on the sand and then went for a nice cool dip in the Pacific Ocean.

It was wonderful, cool at first but lovely after a while. I just soaked and floated until I got chills then walked back to my spot and sat in the sun until it set.

It was 24C so it wasn't really hot, but a lovely evening and beautiful sunset.

I'm going to do it all week while I'm out here visiting.

Thanks for your encouragement.

Nicholas

Hi Nicholas.
I'm glad to hear of your experience and that it had such an affect on you.Congratulations And good luck in the future.

TwoTrips

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 09/06/2003 :  10:25:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Earthmama,

There is a great nude beach in New Jersey--Sandy Hook that is a relaxed and friendly place and it does have a part that is less populated. However, making love on beach is frowned upon, that would get a visit from the park rangers and also could cause us to lose the nude beach.

Red

raj

Posted - 09/08/2003 :  12:58:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi is there any nude beaches in hamilton,ontario.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2003 :  6:42:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't know of beaches in that area, but you've got four nudist parks in Ontario.

-
-

raj

Posted - 09/11/2003 :  10:24:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks cheri, can you tell me the names of those parks?

Page: of 20 Previous Topic: Going shirtless/topless & bottomless preference Topic Next Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.18 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved