Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 443 ]  [ Total: 443 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Education - Promoting the Nudist Lifestyle
 How to educate your non-nudist family members
 Any right ways to introduce get kids to try c/o ?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Introducing teen children (13G & 15B) to Nudism? Topic Next Topic: nudism in front of 8 yo girl
Page: of 3

Ricki00
Forum Member

Posted - 12/21/2009 :  7:19:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I haven't been active for the past week or so due to being somewhat busy due activities preparing for the holidays.

Well anyways ever since my wife and I spent 5 days in Central Florida living in our 2nd small home near to a nude resort, since we came to Florida to renew our marketing license.Since I have a friend over Florida that I have known him for 14yrs and was the one that got me to know this naturist lifestyle, also be a social nudist by going to a naturist resort, that's how I have become more of a nudist 34/7.So my friend (lets call him Bryan)Bryan came with with his wife and 2 children 3&5y.o they all disrobed and we played pool table.I told my wife that she can stay at the other end of the house if she's uncomfortable.

To make a long story short she saw how Bryan's family including his kids benefited the nude lifestyle there being no ill effects and after being lectured by Bryan and his wife.My wife Cleo gave it a try when it was just both of us at home.My wife hasn't ever considered herself as a nudist or living the lifestyle of it, since she used to have the belief that women should be somewhat dressed more.But ever since starting the birth of our first daughter she has continued to walk around the house at times after taking a shower to the laundry room half naked or nude to get some clothes, also during warm weather she usually sleeps topless or nude.My wife has known about my nude lifestyle and has totally been ok with it ever since after 10 months of knowing/dating her 12yrs ago, that it was accepted in our household for me to walk naked be nude 24/7 even after both of our daughters were born.Since both of our daughters 9&7y.o have grown up seeing me nude not wearing anything when at home, as well as seeing my wife half dressed or sometimes naked, we have asked them from time to time if there ok with our nudity and not at all uncomfortable seeing us(mostly me) naked.So ever since gave it a try she has felt more comfortable to a point that didn't realize that she was nude due to the fact that I acted as if she was clothed so therefore didn't matter if she was either clothed of nude.Not only that she has heard many benefits of raising kids in a naturist setting from Bryan.So we had a talk of why didn't we decide to raise our daughters that way and thought of it before.Since she saw that less laundry was done not only that felt comfortable and convenient she decided that we are in this together living nude when we get back.

And so when we got back on a Saturday on the first week of December since then my wife and I have been nude around the house.And so on Sunday one day after getting back my wife asked both of our daughter's if they would be ok walking with my wife walking around nude, both of them responded "it doesn't matter since mom will be not wearing clothes just like daddy, and there's wrong with it".So it was both of us in the nude 24/7 dispite good thing we have many heaters in the house and efficient insulation to keep us warm when the weather out is cold.So 1 week later we asked both of our daughters is they are still ok and comfortable with us walking around in the nude and they both are ok about it and are not bothered.

Both of our daughters 7y.o & 9y.o have been raised to wear clothes and cover up "when necessary" i.e when at the dinner table.They have been raised up until now with the exception of me not having to wear anything when sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast/lunch/dinner with the exception when swimming outside in the pool were, up until now that rule in our house has changed.Currently my 9 yr old daughter has a cast on her right arm arm due to a fall in the stairs 3-4months ago in which she hurt her right arm .Her left arm was from the surgery to fix a 3 tendons and elbow.

Does anyone have any suggestions, opinions, or ideas of how do we intoduce them to the nude lifestyle?Now I now that this philosophy of indoor nude lifestyle the thing being not to force on it.

As for our 7y.o DD since she's into more of being comfortable, playful and not into doing daily chores including being careful into not get many clothes dirty.My wife asked her what do you think of not having to wear clothes at home?..My DD response was "sounds cool & wired" that's all what she said.

Edited by - Ricki00 on 12/25/2009 02:17:56 AM

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 12/22/2009 :  04:24:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There are several old threads about this. Go to"search" type in kids children, be sure to change Search in to "Subject Only" (not "ENTIRE MESSAGE").
The more your wife is nude around the girls, the easier it will be for them to join you. You might suggest they try sleeping nude or being nude in their rooms at first. Winter does make it harder. Girls grow up fast. The 9 yo has most likely started puberty. With luck you can spend some nude time with that other family next summer.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

Edited by - Balto Bob on 12/22/2009 04:47:05 AM

Ricki00
Forum Member

Posted - 12/22/2009 :  11:19:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Balto Bob

There are several old threads about this. Go to"search" type in kids children, be sure to change Search in to "Subject Only" (not "ENTIRE MESSAGE").
The more your wife is nude around the girls, the easier it will be for them to join you. You might suggest they try sleeping nude or being nude in their rooms at first. Winter does make it harder. Girls grow up fast. The 9 yo has most likely started puberty. With luck you can spend some nude time with that other family next summer.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Well my 9yr old hasn't started puberty yet, she still a child, just that I think that she's picked on being somewhat bashful even though for the past 4 weeks due to having arm cast on both arms and having some pain when moving her left arm, she has slept shirtless.For the past few months she has been dependent on us since she can't do somethings for herself such as bath/shower so my wife had to do that.Due to the fact that also her hurt her upper right leg muscle from slipping and falling down the stairs so she wears one of those knee bands kind of thing.

Just a week ago she wanted to be independent and feels bad that we have to help her due to her injury so after my wife helped her scrubbing her back while taking a shower.She said that she could do it herself if only she didn't have to get dressed so therefore when before taking a bath/shower she won't need help to take her shirt off.

So last night out of the blue she said it would make things better if she just didn't wear anything after taking a bath/shower that she instead could wear to the very least a bathrobe when coming down stairs.So my wife and I suggested to both of our daughters that they can sleep and be nude in there rooms.In the middle of the night I had to wake up to turn up the heaters and walked past both of my daughter's rooms and I couldn't tell if my youngest was sleeping nude since the bed sheets were covering her at least she was shirtless.When I walk to my oldest daughter's room to tuck her in her bed she was sleeping naked.She was already somewhat awake and said "thanks dad".It appears that she didn't mind be seen either naked or shirtless.

Just early this morning 5:30am after going back to sleep I got up to get the water heater ready.So I went downstairs the kitchen lights were turned on and I see a glass of juice, a plate with a half of a bagel assuming that it was my 7y.o daughter I went to her room and I see her laying in bed.Before I could start a sentence she tells me that she was so hungry that she couldn't help it so ate the last two bagels, and was so sleepy that she forgot and thought that she was already wearing something.So that's why she ran back into her room not wanting us to find out who ate the last to bagels and eating at the table naked.I talked to her and said with a smile "don't worry, you can go back and finish eating your bagel, I'm proud of you for being just like mommy & daddy not wearing anything", so she gave me a hug and said "thanks daddy" she went back to the kitchen to finish eating her bagel while wearing nothing..

I'll keep an update letting you'll know the progress .

Edited by - Ricki00 on 12/22/2009 11:39:03 AM

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2009 :  07:33:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately, after serious accidents one is dependant on others for help. My son (aged 16) broke his hip and was off his feet for a very long time. Having a shower was not easy and required the help of myself or my wife. It was just as easy for him after the shower to go on crutches only back to his room to get dressed.

When I broke my thigh I was in the same situation, I was dependant on others for help. I even had to get the kids ready for school in the morning as my wife had to leave early. The clothes would be ready on my bed and the kids would come in and I, sitting on the side of my bed, would get them ready.

Hang in there, it will end eventually.

Cony

Ricki00
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2009 :  3:52:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good news today my wife took my oldest daughter to the doctor and told her that her right arm cast will be taken off within a week since it's healed the one were she had the surgery on it.So she's pretty glad to hear that.Also her left arm cast will be taken with a few weeks.However she would have to wear a cast on her upper right leg to fix the pain and injury.

It has been weeks since 2/5 weeks since my wife has not worn anything when at home and is just like me walking around the house in the nude.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 12/24/2009 :  09:10:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
First, there is no right or wrong way to do this. You have made being nude (at home), as a grown-up thing. Your daughters will want to be grown-up, and be nude at home (like Mommy & Daddy). Most children have no problem being nude. The problem is you have to teach them when and where nudity is OK. Good Luck, you seem to be doing great.
Merry Christmas and a Happy Nude Year.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/25/2009 :  10:47:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Rick,
I'm sure things are in high Gear at your house this morning. Merry Christmas to all of you and a Nice Nude 2010. We will keep your 9yo in our prayers that she heals with no problems.

Diger

Ricki00
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2009 :  6:40:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all!

Thanks for all the prayers Diger as it turns out this last Tuseday my wife took my daughter to the doctor for a check out and the doctor said that both of her arms are healing. So therefore my daughter will have her right arm cast removed also her left arm cast removed by replace it with a cast that only covers her lower arm for only 3 more weeks so after 3weeks she get's to have her arm cast taken off: )

We have enjoyed the Christmas holidays especially with the snow falling on xmas eve!We just stayed at our home over this xmas and plan to do so this coming new year with possibly havinng some family members and or relatives. My side of the family and my wife's weren't able to come one of the reasons being also due to the coming snow/ice falling parts of northern tx, oklahoma and else where in this snowstorm system.
I sure haven't posted anything here in days so here's a long story of the pogress and what has been going on.

Actually it has been 3 weeks since my wife has been nude around the house. During these past 3 weeks of my wife being nude that whenever she gets up in the morning she doesn't even wear a bathrobe just only sometimes some socks or slippers. Although luckly we have many sources to keep us warm during cold weather that would include those Honeywell heaters, wood stove, and of course the central heating system at home.Ever since my wife and I have been together on this she say no need to dress up or even wear a bathrobe when in the kitchin cooking i.e making breakfast so she sits in the nude and 4 of us eat.So therefore it seems that this rule to wear clothes in order to have proper adicate/manners when at the dinner table has changed : )

Anyways every since that one Tuesday morning when my 7yo DD snuck into the kitchen in the nude to eat a bagel since she was hungry and caught her I have told her it's ok no worries that she ate the last 2 bagels and in the nude.So she has walked around the house nude most of the time or at least wearing only underwear.As for my 9yo DD she has become more laid back towards not wearing a shirt, and walking from her bedroom and bathroom with nothing on due to the fact probably ever since my wife has made the rules of wearing clothes at certian times more laid back to a point were there is almost no need to wear anything.

And so my wife has spent the whole day on Tuesday outside running errands, so therefore Weds was my turn as well. I did some last minute shopping on Thursday but got home early due to the bad weather advisory were it said that there was going to be sleet, ice, and snow. So the whole day it was snowing that we got up to 6 and even 8 inches of snow in some parts!Not only that it was the first time in many years that we have seen snow this much were it rarely snows or at least it snows once or twice a year but at least we get sleet/mix each year. It was wonderful magical snowing at xmas eve and my girls have never seen snow this much never in there life, last time being 12yrs ago obviously when they weren't born yet! My wife and I were cooking some food and having our daughters wrap presents for each other. When I had my youngest daughter to bring me the tape she went to the kitchen to find it and she all the sudden got excited hollarded that it's snowing, while I was in the bedroom with the blinds somewhat shut, and my wife taking her daily warm bath. I walked downstairs and saw both of them going crazy and excited.

We told them in order to have more fun to just wait within a while untill it snows more so therefore there will be more snow, and the weather settles down.In the meantime they were playing wii, and gutar hero and all the sudden for a 20 minute period time it was snowing so hard untill it stopped before I went to the bathroom I told the girls "remember keep your feet warm when out" I didn't explain it well since I was in a hurry to go to the bathroom.lol.Anyways when my wife unlocked the door to go out into the backyard my 7yo old went right ahead and wore her fur slipper boots and nothing else and my 9yo DD told her to wait for her. She came down stairs with her bathrobe(in which she only has one) and saw that her sister was only wearing slipper fur boots and was going to go out like that and she asked her if she was going to wear anything and she said "nope, you should go like me it'll be fun" and went on to explan that mom said that she didn't want any recently bought clothes to get dirty and all wet, and since mom didn't want to dry clean them, and that since Santa was coming the chimminey is off limits to dry clothes.So my young daughter told her that she challenges her to play out and who gets to make the most snow balls and snow angles win's and said you should try and so my oldest daughter took her bathrobe off and tossed it to the couch.

But as soon as being out only out for 30 seconds she came backs since my young daughter was the first one to run outdoors my 9y.o said "oh well" took her underwear off and put back her shoes on and went to get her sister and herself gloves she immediatly put her shoes on and went out running not wanting to miss out the fun! I thought to myself since both were out in the nude playing with snow and laying on the ground making snow angels I'd better go out and get the jacuzzi warming up. It was funny seeing bum marks of the snow angels that both of them made lol..As soon as 5 mintues passed by they sure were cold, but not as cold as she thought as both of my daughter's explained, so then both of them jumped took there shoes, gloves and scarf off and got into the jacuzzi.When my wife came out she saw what fun the girl's had and so we looked at each other and decided to join in the fun so before both my wife and I as well as my daughters got to play in the snow in the further part of our 5 acre yard we all got in the nice warm jacuzzi that has made it possible to play in the snow for an hour with nothing on.It was nice seeing that finally both of my daughters as well as my wife got comfortable with this nude clothing optional lifestyle, while at the same time both of my daughters were enjoying this happy time of there lives snowing on xmas eve.

And so this is the first time that my 9yr old daughter got to experince nudism along with her sister and as well as a whole family.After having fun in the snow we gotback in for some nice hot coco, while in the meantime after the girls drying themselves up sat in the nude to drink hot coco.Later we all took a shower and the girls bundled up a bit wearing bathrobes. Later in the evening arond 10pm since I was busy making cookies and ginger bread for our friends to give to them during christmas day and especially for Santa.My wife was with my young daughter in the bedroom watching a movie and feel asleep especially since my young daughter got up early in the morning to see if snow had fallen. And so I was alone in the kitchen barely starting to make ginger bread cookies for Santa my oldest daughter came to the kitchen to try some of the cookies. She said "do you need some help, can I make some special cookies and ginger bread for Santa" I said "yes, sure" she left for a second and came back naked, so she wouldn't get her bathrobe dirty we had some little fun and got a little dirty. She took another bath/shower after words.

Edited by - Ricki00 on 01/01/2010 10:49:52 PM

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 12/29/2009 :  05:34:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ricki00, thanks for the update, you seem to be doing great. There are hundreds (thousands?) of guys trying to get their families to join them being nude at home. It seems you have done many things right. First, you married a woman who respected your right to be nude at home. Many guys don't do as well especially after the children come along. This took 10-12 years but, 2010 should be pretty good. That big yard of yours (& the jucuzzi) should allow for lots of outdoor nudity. Glad everyone enjoyed the snow. We had 20" here last week.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2009 :  11:49:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure whether you've considered it at this point, but maybe this is a good time to put some thought into social nudity; whether a landed or non-landed nudist club. Nude at home with Mom and Dad is fine; but your girls could gain a lot from social interaction with other nudists, particularily those their ages. My daughter was fine going nude at home; but resort social nudity took her experience as a nudist to a whole new level. She loved the interaction with other nudist children, meeting and playing with other kids who were just as nude - and loving it - as she was. It taught her some invaluable skills in terms of socializing with strangers, acceptance of her own nudity and others'. Nudity at home may or may not be enough for your girls to really "find themselves" as nudists. Just a thought.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2009 :  12:15:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i agree with nudony when spring arrives i would find a local club to visit where the girls can interact with their peers, my kids were raised as nudist and had a blast when we went to the club and as with most kids when they get to be teens they lose interest so being their age you don't have much time. also if a child doesn't want to be nude at a club they don't need to be unless in the pool but most are more comfortable then the adults especially with other kids around. once at the club i met a couple with a daughter about 11 yoa it was their first visit to a nudist club and the girl didn't seem at all uncomfortable being nude her first time .

Ricki00
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2009 :  1:44:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh I forgot to add this part of our christmas morning and through out the day story. As it turns out after we played outside in the snow before xmas eve it snowed again during the evening and through out the night untill somewhere 12 at midnight there were some moments that it snowed more.So when it was xmas morning in 4 in the morning my wife turned on the backyard light and saw that it had snowed more and went to each of the girl's bedroom telling them that it had snowed more and that Santa already had some and left presents. I went to the garage to pick up some more wood and put it in the wood stove as well as turn on all the heaters and it was nice and warm. Later when both of my daughters to open there presents I could tell that my oldest daughter was getting less bashfull and feeling less awkward when since she walked all they way downstairs with her bathrobe open, and since she has asked for some clothes the ones to wear when going out she said "oh since I see that I got some close for xmas present it would be convenient so" so she took her bathrobe to the laundry room to hang it and so she tried on the clothes and for the remander was nude, as well as the fore of us were in the nude.
And so when after my girls opened there presents and went back to there bedrooms to enjoy there gifts, sitting there I have been thinking what pogress has there been made and obviously I would need to plan to have something to do fun for all of us to enjoy xmas day, and since it had snowed and remembering how much we used to camp outdoors in our backyard during the summer time since all of us like to camp the outdoors espeically the girls.I got this idea to camp outdoors and with the snow to play outside, most importantly having the jacuzzi would mean making it possible to do it all in the nude.And so I dressed up went outside filling the jacuzzi with water and heating it up, I got some wood and some stones and rocks and made a camp fire.I told my wife how about we make breakfast in the house and bring it outside to eat it in the jacuzzi she said "sure".I told the girls since we are going to eat breakfast outside they can play in the snow. Both of them went running out and got into the jacuzzi since obviously it was cold.After breakfast my wife followed the girls around the yard while every 5 or 10 mintues or so got back in the jacuzzi to keep warm. Both of them had a blast that there was less snow to play in the yard due to the sun melting the snow and the cold night temperature turning the snow to ice.So this fun lasted for 2 hours and we all got back inside. We all took a nice warm bath and shower.So throughout the day we were basically in the buff.
quote:
Originally posted by Balto Bob

Ricki00, thanks for the update, you seem to be doing great. There are hundreds (thousands?) of guys trying to get their families to join them being nude at home. It seems you have done many things right. First, you married a woman who respected your right to be nude at home. Many guys don't do as well especially after the children come along. This took 10-12 years but, 2010 should be pretty good. That big yard of yours (& the jucuzzi) should allow for lots of outdoor nudity. Glad everyone enjoyed the snow. We had 20" here last week.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Well Bob I guess that I could say how the way I have been doing things and getting things right must be just luck and or this thing like attracks like.I do know some people from reading other forums, and personally this one friend of mine that things do come out well after revealing that they live a clothing optional lifestyle.I see that many guys have though luck convencing there wife that nudity isn't harmfull as well as there kids. My wife grew up in a family were sleeping nude, skinny dipping was the norm but had to get dressed up when after at least breakfast were they were allowed to be half naked at least during breakfast. But her family never considered of thought themselves as nudists. They just say that it was more convenient to sleep in the nude and skinny dip in there backyard pool .
quote:
Originally posted by Nudony

I'm not sure whether you've considered it at this point, but maybe this is a good time to put some thought into social nudity; whether a landed or non-landed nudist club. Nude at home with Mom and Dad is fine; but your girls could gain a lot from social interaction with other nudists, particularily those their ages. My daughter was fine going nude at home; but resort social nudity took her experience as a nudist to a whole new level. She loved the interaction with other nudist children, meeting and playing with other kids who were just as nude - and loving it - as she was. It taught her some invaluable skills in terms of socializing with strangers, acceptance of her own nudity and others'. Nudity at home may or may not be enough for your girls to really "find themselves" as nudists. Just a thought.

Well Nudony I have been thinking about that also as well as talk about it to my wife.I have been thinking about since both of us want what's best for our daughters as well as have a healthy view of the human body as well as the develping body, plus most importantly have a healthy view of there body and a high self esteem. So I have been thinking to take this a bit slow by since my wife knows and has met my friend Byran, and her wife as well as his 2 young children 3&5yrs old, to go to Florida with all four of us and spend a day or 2 at his house. It would sound a good idea to plan a visit to a nude resort this comming spring for both of my daughters to interact with other kids there age and find things in common including interacting kids just like them who are nudists, as well as gaining social skills since both of them have been homeschooled for 3 years due to our decsion and traveling schdules.
You do have a good point about nudity just at home may or may not be enough for my girls to really "find themselves" as nudists since besides the two of us as parents there would be better teachers than us on regards of nudism lifestyle.
My philosphy is to be nude at home at least, or dress up when it's nessacary i.e going out to the store, job/work. Also if like you have someone else that lives as a nudist in there home and it happens to be your freind/neighboor then there wouldn't be a need to dress up when for an example the neightbor comes over to hangout in a party or just to join in a BBQ evening as long as their comfortable being nude with others or that particular person.

Ricki00
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2009 :  1:53:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sailawaybob

i agree with nudony when spring arrives i would find a local club to visit where the girls can interact with their peers, my kids were raised as nudist and had a blast when we went to the club and as with most kids when they get to be teens they lose interest so being their age you don't have much time. also if a child doesn't want to be nude at a club they don't need to be unless in the pool but most are more comfortable then the adults especially with other kids around. once at the club i met a couple with a daughter about 11 yoa it was their first visit to a nudist club and the girl didn't seem at all uncomfortable being nude her first time .

Well it'll be interesting and I think that both of my daughters won't lose the interest or also stop being nude as soon as they reach there teenage years due to the fact being home schooled takes away some social media influence also peer pressure, as long as my daughters meet interact other nudist kids there as as well as continue the nude lifestyle once there teens.

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 12/31/2009 :  12:28:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ricki00
So I have been thinking to take this a bit slow by since my wife knows and has met my friend Byran, and her wife as well as his 2 young children 3&5yrs old, to go to Florida with all four of us and spend a day or 2 at his house. It would sound a good idea to plan a visit to a nude resort this comming spring for both of my daughters to interact with other kids there age and find things in common including interacting kids just like them who are nudists, as well as gaining social skills since both of them have been homeschooled for 3 years due to our decsion and traveling schdules.

That is an excelllent idea! That way you get to extend your nudist experience to social interaction with someone you already know, in a personal setting everyone can get to be comfortable with. The first time my family and I went to visit some nudist friends, there was a bit of ambivalence towards being nude in such a closed setting - particularily from my wife. Our nude friends were so cordial and friendly that before I knew it, my wife was nude in the kitchen helping our host prepare dinner and my daughter was off playing nude with their grandson. I could tell that they both benefited greatly from the casualness and naturalness of nude interaction with nice freindly people.

In the meantime, keep nudity at home a constant - but also keep it engaging. Some people have nude family time by getting in the hottub after dinner, and then sitting by the fireplace nude and either reading or playing games. If you have a game console, nude Wii tournaments work very well (kids tend to love playing the Wii nude). I've even heard of nude laundry day, where everyone tosses their clothes (including the ones they're wearing) in the washing machine, and then help fold clothes. My family and I used to play nude tag; after our evening bath/shower, we'd chase each other through the house and invariably end up tossling in the living room. These are but some ideas to keep it lively and fun. And by the time you get ready tomake the Florida trip, everyone should have acquired some level of comfort in being casually nude.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 12/31/2009 :  1:38:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey Nudony,
ricki00 girls are home schooled. I don't think there will much laundry for now on. But, that will make finding other nudist families more important. Joining AANR might be a good start.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  11:06:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sure fire way.....NEVER teach them that nudity is a big deal. We are all natural nudists. Covering up is a learned behavior. I know it sounds "too easy right"? There might be all sorts of "psychological moves" to be made, discussions to be had..... But all of this can be avoided if you just make sure they never learn the wrong attitudes along the way:)

Jenn

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Introducing teen children (13G & 15B) to Nudism? Topic Next Topic: nudism in front of 8 yo girl  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved