Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 416 ]  [ Total: 416 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Son's unwanted erection???
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: My questions & problems wanting to be a nudist Topic Next Topic: results of nudity
Page: of 2

Picantekelly

Posted - 07/13/2009 :  9:04:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know this is in the men's section of the forums, but I figured this related. My family is made up of all nudists, my husband and I and our son and 2 daughters. However, my son(he's 12) recently has started having erections when we are just sitting and talking. He gets them most when it is just he and I in a room alone. Help?

Ronps
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2009 :  3:05:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fortunately, erections are part of manhood and completely natural. Don't try to discourage or embarrass him. I was told at his age that getting an erection for no reason was the mark of a pervert and that comment really affected me. At his age, he will be erect any time for no reason. Don't be embarrassed as it will make him feel it's not normal.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 07/15/2009 :  02:25:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Your little boy is growing up. You have 2 choices a)help him deal with it or b) lose him as a nudist. This is why so many kids stop being nudists. Ronps has good advise.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.flickr.com/photos/isisdc/2560300492/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2009 :  08:38:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow another low, next it'll be , My neice doesnt wear panties.........oh weve had that one havent we........um, can I rub/spray/massage suntan oil onto my ..........darn had that one too. Oh well wont have to wait long b4 another "genuine" problem comes along

Live love and have fun

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 07/15/2009 :  4:59:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hernandocpl, we do appreciate your help pointing out the entirely frivolous threads.

However this one, if discussed maturely, can be a genuine help to families. The issue has even come up in my daughter's family, and I was asked the exact same question.

But for your sake, I'll have another look at the niece-panties thread to check the intent and verify the helpfulness of the answers.

[Added: I found these two threads. (1)(2) In each of them, a similar topic was posted, the author was scrutinized, but several members contributed thoughtful comments anyway. These threads also serve as illustrations for new readers of where we draw the line. There is some utility in that. We'll agree it does raise flags whenever when the original author disappears after the first post.]

Naked_Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2009 :  7:34:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just make sure the boy knows its normal and natural and healthy.

My dad NEVER told me about sex, puberty or anything.

When I started having erections, I thought something was wrong with me

and desperately hid my "problem" - I had no idea all the other boys

were having erections.

I thank God that my older cousin told me about the birds and the bees, my erections, nocturnal emissions.

STILL waiting on dear old dad to give me the talk.....okay, not really.

But all of my paranoia about my erection could have been avoided had he talked to me about that.

if you like being naked, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 07/26/2009 :  09:11:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I need to agree with Naked Night. Young men need to hear from other men (their fathers would be nice) that erections are normal and healthy. I had the talk with my son. Sure, it was a little weird but once the subject was opened, we had a great talk. Our bodies are wonderful and wholesome and good. We should enjoy them.

Edited by - Randall50 on 07/26/2009 09:11:38 AM

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 07/26/2009 :  10:16:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would be appreciative to learn how other men handle this subject.

freecospirit
Forum Member

Posted - 07/28/2009 :  03:48:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with most of the posts - it's no big deal and erections do not always indicate any sexual desire. Discuss the issue sensitively. He can disguise it by crossing his legs or sitting forward. The quickest way to make it subside is for him to go the toilet and try to urinate, even the most firm of erections can be aimed into the pan and urinating will make them subside quickly. Erections rarely stay for long in any case.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 07/28/2009 :  11:05:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

hernandocpl, we do appreciate your help pointing out the entirely frivolous threads.

However this one, if discussed maturely, can be a genuine help to families. The issue has even come up in my daughter's family, and I was asked the exact same question.

But for your sake, I'll have another look at the niece-panties thread to check the intent and verify the helpfulness of the answers.

[Added: I found these two threads. (1)(2) In each of them, a similar topic was posted, the author was scrutinized, but several members contributed thoughtful comments anyway. These threads also serve as illustrations for new readers of where we draw the line. There is some utility in that. We'll agree it does raise flags whenever when the original author disappears after the first post.]

I sent "Kelly" a PM on 7/15. It still shows unopened.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.flickr.com/photos/isisdc/2560300492/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

anne

Posted - 08/03/2009 :  09:43:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi,have you spoken to him about it?
think your hubby should be helping

aviator703

Posted - 05/03/2010 :  09:26:53 AM  Show Profile  Click to see aviator703's MSN Messenger address  Send aviator703 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
he is just another boy becoming a young man, i want to be a nudist and have the 'erection problem', i even get them completely randomly at school. there is no sexual desire in him do don't sweat it :), but do what anne said and talk to him and you will find the answer/why he is getting erections

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 05/03/2010 :  1:05:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
come on FFS its not for real, they arent for real. Why are you responding to this spammer

Live love and have fun

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2010 :  10:09:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hernandocpl

come on FFS its not for real, they arent for real. Why are you responding to this spammer

Live love and have fun

Who is FFS?
How can you tell "It's not for real"?

I'll ignore the missing apostrophes - there are plenty of extras in places where they don't belong. :-)

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  5:24:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
your worried about my grammer..........jeez

Live love and have fun

Primm

Posted - 05/24/2010 :  12:34:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Primm a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
At his age I dont believe its a problem In time it will level out I remember being so worried about that And I mean in all things But later no problem

Michael Primm

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: My questions & problems wanting to be a nudist Topic Next Topic: results of nudity  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved