Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 212 ]  [ Total: 212 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Nudism From a Man's Viewpoint
 Spreading legs question...
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Why are wives reluctant to go nude with spouse? Topic Next Topic: Newbie and full time wheelchair user
Page: of 4

TanNakedAz
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2009 :  2:31:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heya! I'm still new to the nude lifestyle. I'm going on a trip this summer to a beach and don't plan on wearing anything. Is there any kind of unwritten rule for men and/or women when laying on the beach or anywhere else about spreading your legs in public? Nothing sexual just to get everything tanned. I move around and somewhat spread my legs when I tan in beds. Thanks!

Ronps
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2009 :  11:03:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As for me, I would no be offended but you should realize there will be those that no matter what you do, will be offended.You should be proud of being a nudist no matter what state the body is in.

lovnudelife

Posted - 04/25/2009 :  4:57:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was at Haulover Beach a few times and and a lady on blanket next to me kept fanning her legs apart. She saw me look and said it was to help cool off one of the warmest parts of body LOL. I got kind of warm too as there was a girl on a blanket in front of me and each time she changed sides she got between me and her blanket and bent over with her backside in my face. I told her to pleae be more careful of this and she just laughed and moved a bit forward. LOL

We are born nude and for most part die nude, so I stay nude when I can

Rodders
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2009 :  03:25:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The human body is a beautiful creation and, we as naturists should not have to worry about clamping our knees together when sunbathing. I certainly have no problems seeing all parts of the body because as a nudist I am able to separate exhibitionism with normal postures. There should be no reason why a person should not take the sun with wide open thighs as men's genitals are pretty obvious anyway and woman should be allowed the same freedom. Sitting cross-legged is also a very natural pose for many regardless of gender. If we can't cope with body parts then we shouldn't be naturists and I truly believe that any pose normal to the clothed person should be okay when naked.

Rod

nude charles
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2009 :  1:57:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't believe we are discussing this. God gave women two sets of lips and men one. So?
God gave men testicles and women not. So? Are we vouyers or nudists? If you are a vouyer, search the web for a zillion pictures of genitalia. If you a nudist, get off the subject. Jeez.

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2009 :  11:16:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nude charles

I can't believe we are discussing this. God gave women two sets of lips and men one. So?

Well...it should be that simple. But if you're a resort nudist in the south, there are "expectations" as to how a woman should sit, lay, etc...notably from the older nudist population. I know, I've encountered it. I was a bit dumbfounded by it, as it is a complete departure from the concept of body-acceptance that nudists so often proselytize. But in this day and age, such views are IMHO, antiquated. If a man can lay with his legs ajar, so should women have that option without feeling that they're breaching some unwritten etiquette. And with the smooth trend, the female labia has become unconcealable; I've seen my wife struggle with "how much" of her was visible and wriggle around with her legs closed. I thought that was ridiculous, uncomfortable and unnatural. My recommendation to her was that she sit and lay in a manner that was comfortable and natural to her; if some people had trouble with the sight of her labia, then maybe it was time for them to take a step back and rethink the meaning of body-acceptance.

Edited by - Nudony on 04/26/2009 11:22:34 PM

Ronps
Forum Member

Posted - 04/27/2009 :  08:31:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah, yes it's called Body Acceptance and comes with being a nudist. I have been a nudist since 14. I would go with my parents to a nude beach or resort. At that age I was taught that the body is to be accepted and be admired. Sounds like some nudists are selecting cafeteria style, what is acceptable as to how to sit and having an erection.

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 04/27/2009 :  10:33:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nude charles

God gave men testicles and women not. So? Are we vouyers or nudists? If you are a vouyer, search the web for a zillion pictures of genitalia. If you a nudist, get off the subject. Jeez.

Just another dumb ass post,,,,,,,,again!

Live love and have fun

Ronps
Forum Member

Posted - 04/27/2009 :  11:11:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dumbass and beyond....Let's see, so far guy's are required to wear a towel when we feel a boner coming on, never look at other genitalia, don't admire another nudist and keep your eyes at eye level at all times.Never below the chin.

TanNakedAz
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2009 :  6:32:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry I wasted everybody's time with this post. Won't happen again!

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 04/29/2009 :  4:30:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
On the contrary, it was a valid question. We have some previous discussion at Is an open leg posture acceptable? It's a four page discussion from 2003.

charles and hernandocpl are out of line, and are being plain rude. I'm wishing these guys would require less of my attention. They have issues with the topics in this forum that in their view shouldn't be allowed to appear. That is my call as admin, not anyone else's.

Some of the topics about erections etc have a dual purpose, as you'll see the weirdos show up there first, making our work easier.

bobski96
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2009 :  5:27:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love it when you try to keep ALL the people in line. Keep up the good work and the forum will continue to be enjoyable.

desertnude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  7:27:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit desertnude's Homepage  Send desertnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think you have to remember, no matter where you go, there are people out there who are there for the WRONG reason! As a man, it doesn't bother me if some pervert comes to the beach to be lascivious, if I were a woman I might be more concerned, but then again that would spoil the whole meaning of being nudist, enjoying the freedom.

Michael

Forum Member

Posted - 10/31/2009 :  4:49:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit 77777's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is certainly a valid question and TanNakedAz should not feel embarrassed to ask about it. If we're really all about body acceptance, than do whatever is most comfortable, whether you're male or female. If someone has a problem with it, then it's their problem, not yours. As a man, I sit cross-legged or with my legs spread open, and it doesn't bother me one bit if other males or females do the same. Naturism is supposed to be about freedom and body acceptance, or so I thought.

agde
Forum Member

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  01:55:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've seen attitudes to this change over the years, kind of reflecting prevailing society. (Warning: a lot of generalization follows.) During "free beach" days of the late '60s, which coincided with both the Hefner-style "sexual revolution" and the hippies' "be natural" sub-culture, people were struggling with discarding several kinds of stereotypes and taboos, so tended to exaggerate in all directions, often being either in your face or hyper prim'n'proper. In the '70s and '80s, there developed kind of norms among naturists about how to move from position to position that were somewhat different for men and women. In the early ReagaThatcheBush-era, growing conservatism somehow got reflected in this as notions of what was "correct" or not. But as gender-equality became more the external norm, there was a swing among naturists toward "correct but the same for men or women". In the last few years, with open discussion in mainstream media about every sort of personal health issue, I find that most naturists, like ggl777, are pretty weary of worrying about "postures" one way or the other -- just relax, be natural, don't worry. Both men and women are more knowledgeable about each other and we just don't face the same taboos and issues with bodies and body parts that we once did. I suppose that poses a challenge for those determined to be provocative, but for naturists, it makes life a whole lot simpler.

Edited by - agde on 11/02/2009 11:46:15 AM

naken
Forum Member

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  08:21:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with Ron,i remember in high school,1968,that there was a lot of talk by boys of shooting beavers lol this had a lot more to do with rageing hormones than anything else,i believe mature naturist will set, stand ,lay etc to there comfort level. There are those who will intentionally go past natural,just ignor it an dont respond to the thrill there lookin for. NAKEN

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Why are wives reluctant to go nude with spouse? Topic Next Topic: Newbie and full time wheelchair user  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.35 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved