Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 179 ]  [ Total: 179 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Nudism From a Man's Viewpoint
 Spreading legs question...
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Why are wives reluctant to go nude with spouse? Topic Next Topic: Newbie and full time wheelchair user
Page: of 4

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  3:12:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It's all very simple. Just do the same things and relax in the same manner that you would if you had swimwear on.

"All men having power ought to be distrusted to a certain degree."
James Madison

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/12/2009 :  01:11:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just relax, its all been seen before. What sort of a question is this, surely at a nudist beach where we are nude and our bits are on show the answer is obvious.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2009 :  11:04:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Just use common sense, if we spread our legs to get some sun we always point thing away from the spectators and it's not a problem.

Diger

nude charles
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2009 :  8:47:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gosh diger, if you're at a nudist resort pool, I don't see how that works.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2009 :  9:49:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Should have said at the Nude Beach.

Diger

Pelican58
Forum Member

Posted - 10/07/2013 :  10:47:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Doesn't sound like a big deal. If someone spreads their legs in order to cool off, get more sun exposure or bend over to spread a towel or pick something up from the ground, the sexual part only enters in from the mind of the beholder. We all need to spread our legs or bend over at some point while nude or clothed at a pool, beach or living room. Because one does, does not mean they are infuring sexual contact. Calm down fellas.

The sadest part of being a nudist is putting clothes on to enter the textile world.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/07/2013 :  6:36:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahahaha... my wife complained about how white the insides of her legs were, back when she used to "sunbake." I told her ... "lay back, spread your legs a bit and get some sun there too." Her reply ... "that's not a very ladylike position!"

After some discussion on the subject ... I got her to realize that she's not only a "lady" but a "nudist lady" and ... if she wants ALL parts of her body and skin to be tanned ... she'll have to contort her body in many different positions. She agreed and she did that for a while but after a few "pre-cancer" spots were removed ... she doesn't sunbake anymore and is usually under an umbrella.

On the same subject ... we've also discussed sitting, laying or getting up out of a lounge chair and a few times I saw her contort her body and legs so not to go ... "spread eagle" while doing some of these things. When she twisted her back, slightly, during one of these situations, we discussed it again and she now just gets up in a fashion that saves her back and worries much, much less about the "spread eagle" position.

It's a matter of experience, knowledge and respect that nudists usually have for other nudists. Spreading your legs to suntan, get up outta a lounge chair or for a desired or comfortable position ... isn't a "sexual" invitation. Most nudists won't think twice about the position of your legs whether your tanning or just relaxing. But ...some might!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2013 :  12:15:39 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
-Well put, FireProf. As nudists we are going to see a lot of "unlady-like" positions, and a lot of guys bending over with their balls hanging (which my wife always objects to, ha). Big deal. I much prefer a woman in a natural position as opposed to contorting herself to protect her "modesty." We're nudists; we've seen it all. LOL.

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2013 :  07:59:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very much like the Prof, my x went though some "changes" in terms of "posture etiquette." Part of her dilemma came from a nudist lady - a friend and mentor - who expressed her belief that there is a "lady-like" and a "non-lady-like" way to sit, lay, kneel, etc... That confused my x, who believed this to be a universal nudist etiquette, instead of just one lady's opinion.

And thus began the "clenched-knees contortions." For a time, I had to watch my x contort herself to get up, lay down, kneel, get out of the pool, etc...much like Fireprof described. Her cathartic moment happened at the resort, while she was trying to apply sunscreen to our daughter, who wasn't being entirely compliant; while keeping a clenched knees stance and trying to keep her balance, while pointing her derriere away from the pool. It wasn't working and for her that was the end of "posture etiquette." After that fateful day where she ended up straddling the lounge chair to to keep her balance and get a firm application of sunscreen upon our kid...and thus also pointing her derriere towards the pool area; she just started adopted stances that were comfortable or natural to her with little regard as to the distance between her knees. Or what direction her derriere was pointing.

On the other end of the Spectrum, Mazo Beach has a culture of "shaven and spread-eagled" that I've never seen anywhere else. I think it has to do with climate: here in the Midwest we only have a handful of sunbaking days. It stands to reason that both women and men would try to get as much of the sun in as many places as possible.

The irony, or punchline to this "posture etiquette" issue, for me, happened with the very same lady who shared her feelings about what's "ladylike." We were sitting on the edge of the hot tub, just her and me, discussing nudism. As the conversation progressed, she started reclining slightly and using swaying legs to balance herself. And then I realized that by sitting that way I could clearly see her vagina. And when she realized I could se her vagina she nearly toppled over trying to bring her legs back together.
The moral of that story is that "posture etiquette", in the context of social nudism, is uncomfortably unnatural. And sometimes just plain silly.

Edited by - Nudony on 10/09/2013 08:22:07 AM

rkitek
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2013 :  12:09:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I stand, sit, kneel, and lay down in the posture/position that is most comfortable for me at that time. If other people don't like it...well, that's why God made eyelids and necks.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2013 :  3:14:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The only thing that Angie tries not to do is bend over in front of anyone. However sometimes it's not avoidable and she doesn't worry about it especially if we are around friends.

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2013 :  4:46:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahaha ... I get what you mean Dig's but what I found was that the Prof would do the same thing or try not to do the same thing, as Angie, but then when lying on her stomach to tan her back side ... all was exposed more and longer than if she simply bent over for a minute or less. When the Prof bends over in front of me ... her backside either gets kissed, pinched or patted!

Huh ... maybe that's why she continues to do that!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Edited by - FireProf on 10/09/2013 4:47:27 PM

baie rouge nudists
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2013 :  6:20:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah, my wife too. A little worried about bending over if she doesn't have to when lying on her belly to get up. I love to give her a pat on the behind after we get up from our lounge chairs to head for the water. She knows I love her bottom, even though she thinks it's fat. As far as the spread eagle, it's not something we think about. When lying down, and just before getting up one leg has to go off the lounger before the other, so she does the spread. As do I, not to attract attention, but because it's comfortable for us. There' nothing like being naked together on the beach, or in the house.

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2013 :  3:07:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On the one hand.. I don't sit there "spread eagle" for extended periods of time. For one thing, I don't find it all that comfortable. But I don't really worry or think about it when I get up off the chair or lay down. I think a lot of these topics are kinda silly.

Jennifer

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/12/2013 :  09:43:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I like the way Jennifer cuts through the bull sometimes. You can see what some of us who were not raised as nudist worry about, that others who were raised as nudist think are silly.

Diger

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Why are wives reluctant to go nude with spouse? Topic Next Topic: Newbie and full time wheelchair user  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved