Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 408 ]  [ Total: 408 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Sleeping nude
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Are Swimming Pools Clean at Resorts? Topic Next Topic: Bringing a fully clothed SO to a nudist venue
Page: of 7

daily0321
Forum Member

Posted - 04/19/2009 :  10:09:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I looked at the nudist lifestyle on the internet and i find it very interesting and great. I want to make my first step into nudism by sleeping nude. Cud i know the first experiences you had when you slept nude for the first time since you would have been used to sleeping with clothes before? Cud i know how u adapted to sleeping nude? I tried sleeping nude but i'm finding it hard since i've been used to sleeping with clothes on, so may i have some tips on how to get a good's night rest by sleeping nude.

duke606

Posted - 04/19/2009 :  10:21:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I started sleeping nude about 30 years ago. It will not take you long to get use to sleeping nude if you will just get nude and don't think about. I can't sleep with clothes on now. Lots of look.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/20/2009 :  02:47:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You might try to gradually get there. I used to have this problem, too. It was difficult for me not to feel the pressure from my clothes at night.

You could try to skip wearing a shirt for starters. Then try a very loose fitting boxer shorts, so that you get used to feeling not much pressure on your body. Once you get used to the loose fitting boxers where you experience no clinging, you can try being nude.

It's amazing what people can do in the area of changing their attitudes and capabilities if they do something gradually. Like tying to get into a cold body of water, some people do fine with jumping right in, and some people will take their time in very gradually getting in with many little steps, but it all works out the same in the end. I'm of the latter ilk, and so I was with sleeping nude.

"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason

Smithy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/20/2009 :  2:19:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have slept nude for as long as I can remember and find it the most comfortable way to sleep, even when camping and right through winter (Durban winters aren't cold and require just an extra blanket on really cold nights), I sleep nude. once you're used to it you'll never turn back.

"The important thing is not to stop questioning; curiosity has its own reason for existing."
-Albert Einstein

mago
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2009 :  5:11:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I sleep often nude. It's great!

CopperQuail
Forum Member

Posted - 04/23/2009 :  5:10:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have anyone noticed that all the people in the Tylenol PM commercial seem to be sleeping nude?

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 04/24/2009 :  08:11:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes,it sure seems they aren't wearing much besides a sheet. I think I posted that on a different thread.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.flickr.com/photos/isisdc/2560300492/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

nakedinla
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2009 :  08:44:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, if one thinks about how sleeping nude will improve comfort and keep one tempature regulated; it is best done daily. Sleeping nude is the prefered method in my house.

HT

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2009 :  10:48:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sleeping nude is the only way to go. When ever I try to sleep with something on I toss and turn.
And sweat. It's been like that for over 20 years.

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2009 :  2:07:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
we walk, shop and work naked then put on pyjamas at night for bed

Live love and have fun

agde
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2009 :  6:11:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My mum always said that sheets were like really big pajamas. My wife, who didn't grow up sleeping nude, started by just wearing a t-shirt, but then we got some sheets made of t-shirt cotton, making the t-shirt sort of redundant. We are still picky about sheets, but pajamas are a distant memory.

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2009 :  9:15:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been sleeping nude since I got back from Vietnam. I had to sleep in my clothes for my entire tour of duty and I swore that when I got home I would never sleep with clothes on again. It has been over 40 years of sleeping nude and I would have it no other way.

Rodders
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2009 :  03:34:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have slept in the nude from childhood and the feel of sheets against the skin are far better than wearing a suit (aka Pjs)to sleep in. As a boy I went on school vacations and slept in dormitories and about half of us slept naked and it seldom caused comments.

Rod

Darkhorse
Forum Member

Posted - 04/27/2009 :  10:17:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I started sleeping nude my first year of college (in the dorm). I really liked the feel and freedom of movement. My roommate thought I was a little weird, but there were several reasons for that! I have slept nude or half nude (T-shirt) ever since, except for winters in my former house in California (no heat). My wife does the same.

Although we allow our kids to sleep nude, they hardly ever do. My parents were pretty casual about nudity, but I had to wear pajamas in bed - now my kids follow their rules!

nudeguy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/18/2009 :  01:03:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smoothy

I have been sleeping nude since I got back from Vietnam. I had to sleep in my clothes for my entire tour of duty and I swore that when I got home I would never sleep with clothes on again.

Thank you for your service Smoothy.

NakedOpeness
Forum Member

Posted - 05/18/2009 :  10:05:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit NakedOpeness's Homepage  Send NakedOpeness a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've been sleeping nude since about age 12 or 13. I'm 31 now. I've never liked clothes. So it kinda sucks that I have to wear them so much up here in MN :( . But, the land was cheap, so i couldn't pass it up.

Clothing should always be optional!

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: Are Swimming Pools Clean at Resorts? Topic Next Topic: Bringing a fully clothed SO to a nudist venue  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved