Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 195 ]  [ Total: 195 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Sleeping nude
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Are Swimming Pools Clean at Resorts? Topic Next Topic: Bringing a fully clothed SO to a nudist venue
Page: of 7

Tazinator
Forum Member

Posted - 05/21/2009 :  01:56:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Tazinator a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I too have slept nude for many yrs. I really find it hard to sleep at all unless I am nude.

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 05/21/2009 :  8:58:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ditto! I find it very difficult to sleep with clothes regardless of the weather.

yitfs

Posted - 05/23/2009 :  03:23:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well i can answer this one since i went through the stages.

first try to sleep without a shirt, and try basketball shorts without anything under them
try that for about a week or so and then get in bed and take the shorts off and see how the surroundings feel like. and a few nights in u will get used to it.

i tell you now when i go to friends to sleep over. its hard to sleep with anything on. once I kept my boxers on under the shorts and i woke up in the middle of the night feeling trapped. i had to take them off. now at friends i just wear my bball shorts and im kind of ok for one night.

fundevil

Posted - 05/24/2009 :  11:25:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like sleeping nude, actually I find it vey seductive sleeping and roaming around nude.

Maple Leaf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2009 :  9:13:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by fundevil

I like sleeping nude, actually I find it vey seductive sleeping and roaming around nude.

Look, I'm sorry for commenting on your post like this, but are you sure you know what "seductive" means?

Moontan
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2009 :  8:15:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is there any other way?

ncnewdist

Posted - 05/29/2009 :  08:52:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have only been sleeping in the nude for the past 2 years. I started out the opposite of everybody else, I slept without bottoms for the first 6-9 months, then started with taking off my shirt and to me it made the transition easier. Good luck, once you start there won't be any other way to sleep.

nudedude56
Forum Member

Posted - 06/06/2009 :  01:17:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
we've always slept nude. it's the only way to feel relaxed and peaceful. the feel of the cool sheets in the summer and warm cotton sheets in the winter. it's great. my wife puts the satin ones on occasionally and it's hilarious. they always slide and end up at the end of the bed on the floor!!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 06/06/2009 :  01:53:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I always sleep nude right up to the point I pull the blankets over me.

“In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.” -John Adams

SlickRick297

Posted - 06/06/2009 :  02:09:59 AM  Show Profile  Send SlickRick297 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I started sleeping nude around 13-14 years old. I didn't realize it at the time, but my mom had walked in on me nude in my sleep and had seen everything.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 06/06/2009 :  1:21:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SlickRick297

I started sleeping nude around 13-14 years old. I didn't realize it at the time, but my mom had walked in on me nude in my sleep and had seen everything.

Was she okay with your sleeping nude?

“In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.” -John Adams

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 06/06/2009 :  5:20:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Nudeguy. You are ther first one that ever said thankyou to me.

lantageek

Posted - 06/08/2009 :  9:04:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you'll get used to it. Drink some milk (warm) if your stomach can handle it (no lactose intolerance) or take a warm bath, I love it. Only wear sweats when it is really cold cause sometimes the heat gets too dry so I'll dispense with undies and wear sweats or sleep nude with a heavy blanket.

sharon52942
Forum Member

Posted - 06/10/2009 :  4:29:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been sleeping nude for a while. My psychologist (sp) suggested it. It's wonderful, and I'm nude at home as well.

Soxfan
Forum Member

Posted - 06/10/2009 :  5:40:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
PJs, t-shirts, whatever...they're all uncomfortable. Regardless of the season, I have enjoyed the freedom and comfort of sleeping nude for more years than I can remember. It's especially nice on warm summer nights when you can leave windows open and kick the covers off.

Edited by - Soxfan on 06/10/2009 5:41:37 PM

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: Are Swimming Pools Clean at Resorts? Topic Next Topic: Bringing a fully clothed SO to a nudist venue  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.91 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved