Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 164 ]  [ Total: 164 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 For the Conservative Nudist - Resorts to Relax
 Bed and Breakfasts (B & B's) for nudist / naturist
 A list of available nudist bed and breakfasts
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: A list of B&Bs would be awesome Topic Next Topic: naturist villa mallorca
Page: of 7

froggy10
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2006 :  10:43:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I spent a marvelous day and a half ()1 night)at Chaparral. Pat and Don are two of the most genial, delightful and encouraging people we have ever met. It was our first time being nude and I must say I took to it better than Ruth did. At no time was she pressured or made fun of because she was clothed. Before we left the next day she had shed her clothes and was having a great time. Pat puts out a great breakfast and the coffee is always on.

Small place but well worth the trip. We'll be going back - we haven't finished our philosophical discussion with Pat, Don and their two nudist friends from just down the road.

Bill Smith

freeone

Posted - 12/02/2006 :  11:34:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"All the Comforts of Home" in Anchorage Alaska is the best one I've ever been to. It's run by a naturist and sits on a secluded wooded site overlooking the city. It has a hot tub, sauna and great views of the mountains and ocean.

AnnieB

Posted - 01/28/2007 :  5:18:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit AnnieB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi you all. We have opened up a nudist B&B in sunny Central Florida, and have been opened for a little over a year. We are an AANR affiliate also. Check out Becky's Bed & Breakfast on the AANR links under Florida, and hope to see some of you here.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 01/28/2007 6:11:40 PM

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2007 :  6:12:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can very much recommend Nature's Hideaway in Osage, Oklahoma just west of Tulsa. Long time friends own it; they've just put in a pool heater to make their outdoor swimming season longer. They are AANR affiliated and welcome day trippers. http://www.natures-hideaway.com/
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

sunchaser

Posted - 04/14/2007 :  7:10:50 PM  Show Profile  Click to see sunchaser's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I heard that there was a small Bed & Breakfast East of San Diego in the desert. Does anyone know about it?

enjoying the sun, naturally

Jeff in NY

Posted - 04/17/2007 :  02:23:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone,

I am new here, and hi again Cheri. Wow, alot of them are popping up all over the place. I had an interesting thought that I wish it would come true. What I thought was having a good size secluded city in a state that is never cold all year round and I am thinking of Arizona. This big city I have thought of would have homes, stores, a park and etc and where the entrance/exit would be two guard shacks about a half mile apart. The outer shack would have clothed guard and the inner one an unclothed guard. You would be living in nude all year long without having to wear clothes at all. I think all it would take is a petition and donations from every nudist-naturists to make this happen. Think about it, in Pennsylvania, there are Amish people secluded in their own way of life. So, why can't we have our way of life in a secluded area living as nude naturists?

ayandbee

Posted - 05/15/2007 :  10:06:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit ayandbee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Naturist B&B in London UK
We are Lorainne and David together with some other naturist couples here in London we are able to offer limited accommodation in our homes for visiting naturists.

ayandbee

ayandbee

GrayWolf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/23/2007 :  8:16:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know of a nudist B&B in Washington State? We've thought about opening one ourselves but would like to visit an operating one first and talk to the owners.

davidandcathy
Forum Member

Posted - 10/24/2007 :  5:32:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi GrayWolf,
You may want to venture north to Penticton, BC in the Okanagan. Matthew and Jane run a clothing optional B&B that is right in wine country in the ne area of Penticton near Naramatta. Beautiful property. Hot tub/pool. See their web site at www.mjcoady.com/cabana and say hello from david & cathy.
Keep us up to date on your B&B plans as we are always looking for fun new places to visit,
david & cathy

FreeportRay

Posted - 11/05/2007 :  09:58:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all I'm looking for a local nudist B&B in the NYC Tri-State area. Can anyone help me out?

asim2bfree

Posted - 01/17/2008 :  12:57:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

asim2bfree

Posted - 01/17/2008 :  01:04:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are partially seasoned naturists and we are seeking any B&B 's that are cloting optional in the States of Pa. NJ, Md., Del. .can anyone help us please?

B & B ' may respond with e-mail and we will answer.

FREEDOM FEELS GOOD --- Inside and out

oiluv2bnaked2

Posted - 01/26/2008 :  09:29:16 AM  Show Profile  Send oiluv2bnaked2 an AOL message  Send oiluv2bnaked2 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
In Southern Vermont there is Abbotts Glen http://abbottsglen.com They are a year round CO resort with a B&B, great food and tent/small trailer camping. No water or electrical hooks up at the camp sites. My wife and I stayed there last July and had a great time.

nuderebel
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2008 :  11:57:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just thought I would report on our most recent visit to the Marerro’s Guest Mansion B&B located in Key West, Florida. Located just ½ block off of Duval St., it is within easy walking distance to most attractions. They have a clothing optional pool area. During our 5 day visit, we just happened to have the best weather we’ve ever had while in Key West. Low 80’s during the day, low 70’s at night. The pool area is private, and was well used during our stay. It is open 24 hours a day. The ice machine and an honor bar are located at the pool area. Soft drinks($0.75), beer($2), and water($1) are offered. During our Oct. visit, about 80% of those using the pool were nude, compared to about 60% this time. If you were to reserve room #12, you could be nude most of the time, as that room opens directly into the pool area. The mansion itself is NOT clothing optional. A nice continental breakfast is served from 8:00am to 10:30am each day, which includes fresh fruit, yogurt, English muffins, bagels, cereal, oatmeal, OJ, coffee, etc. A happy hour is included each day from 5:30pm to 7:00pm. Beer, wine, and non-fancy cocktails are served. This is a GREAT time to meet and mingle with the other guests. John, the host and owner, is great, and non-obtrusive. We plan to return later in the year.

tom2008

Posted - 06/10/2008 :  08:05:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone knows a Naturest place in london or around (B&B, Swimming pool, Flat ora nyother kind), i would like to find a place to relax, please help me....

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: A list of B&Bs would be awesome Topic Next Topic: naturist villa mallorca  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.18 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved