Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 199 ]  [ Total: 200 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 For the Conservative Nudist - Resorts to Relax
 Bed and Breakfasts (B & B's) for nudist / naturist
 A list of available nudist bed and breakfasts
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: A list of B&Bs would be awesome Topic Next Topic: naturist villa mallorca
Page: of 7

nakedplay

Posted - 07/06/2008 :  12:47:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bed & breakfast in the UK

My colleague runs a B&B in a gothic location in kent in the United Kingdom. He welcomes families, singles, couples. This property does occassionally have swingers nights and <snip>

Brad sadler

Edited by: Admin - removed description of sexual activities.

davidandcathy
Forum Member

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  6:16:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We just had the most incredible time with Jane & Matthew at their B&B in Penticton, BC. We spent three days, enjoyed hiking the Trans Canada Trail which is just down the road with wineries on the trail. Coady s Cabana B&B is immaculately landscaped giving just the right amount of privacy for nude enjoyment by the pool and the outdoor hot tub. The Cabana where you stay is very romantic, 3 sides are all glass with a jacuzzi that sits beside a waterfall and pond, very cosy when the windows are open and sharing a glass of wine. We can't wait to go back!! Highly recommend Coady's cabana to anyone venturing into the Okanagan of BC.
david & cathy

quote:
Originally posted by davidandcathy

Hi GrayWolf,
You may want to venture north to Penticton, BC in the Okanagan. Matthew and Jane run a clothing optional B&B that is right in wine country in the ne area of Penticton near Naramatta. Beautiful property. Hot tub/pool. See their web site at www.mjcoady.com/cabana and say hello from david & cathy.
Keep us up to date on your B&B plans as we are always looking for fun new places to visit,
david & cathy

mjinspain

Posted - 07/23/2008 :  02:23:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit mjinspain's Homepage  Click to see mjinspain's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Cabopino SPAIN. Naturist apartment in the gounds of our villa for holiday rental. Welcome to use the sunterrace and pool naked of course.

www.calahonda-villa.com

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  12:58:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We deliberately built our home with a seperate guest suite so as to use as a B & B, UK/Europe style. But we are not too sure of the legal side of things? So what the heck.......

We are 30 mins from - -/- -/Lake Como......

clothing optional ken

Posted - 01/06/2009 :  07:37:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit clothing optional ken's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aticama Bed & Breakfast is located on the Pacific Ocean on the west coast of Mexico. Sunshine & warm waters year around. Hot tub & tropical gardens. Be nude as you like. Operated by Ken & Sheila, a retire couple who enjoy the nude life style and the fun life. Why grow old. Stay young and enjoy life with us.

sxmnov08

Posted - 01/06/2009 :  7:11:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by clothing optional ken

Aticama Bed & Breakfast is located on the Pacific Ocean on the west coast of Mexico. Sunshine & warm waters year around. Hot tub & tropical gardens. Be nude as you like. Operated by Ken & Sheila, a retire couple who enjoy the nude life style and the fun life. Why grow old. Stay young and enjoy life with us.

Why doesn't your website mention "clothing optional?"

clothing optional ken

Posted - 01/21/2009 :  08:14:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit clothing optional ken's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi this is in reply to the topic of adding to a list of clothing optional B&B's. We are located in the Mexican state of Nayarit. Our B&B is actually located on a beautiful beach of the Pacific Ocean. Our back gate opens onto the beach. Each bed room window offers a view of the ocean & beach. Fully nude during the months of April, May & June. Other times with advance notice. See our web page at: aticamabedbreakfast.com.Also,ask for our photo album.

elad
Forum Member

Posted - 01/21/2009 :  08:26:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Meadowlark Country House http://www.meadowlarkinn.com/ in Calistoga California. Have not been there, only heard of it. Calistoga is know for it's mud baths and hot spring baths. I have been to several of them. They are great!

We don't receive wisdom; we must discover it for ourselves after a journey that no one can take for us or spare us.
Marcel Proust (1871 - 1922)

nudebare

Posted - 01/22/2009 :  11:05:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
has anyone spent some time at The Clothing Optional HomeStay in Truckee Ca, 96161?

Are there any bed and breakfast clothing optional accommodation near Lake Tahoe?

Thanks

HabaneroSting
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2009 :  07:16:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit HabaneroSting's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Anyone know of a nudist B&B in New Mexico?

Naturist Blog

nudebare

Posted - 02/11/2009 :  1:50:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

Has anyone stayed at the Turtle Back Mesa bed and breakfast near Palm Springs in california?

They don't seem to have a website.

Thanks

rhardock

Posted - 09/08/2009 :  5:34:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit rhardock's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Angel Eyes Naturist Bed & Breakfast:

My wife and I are starting a nudist/naturist bed & breakfast in Ontario Canada, near Toronto. We've been naturists and members of Bare Oaks family naturist park for the past 3 years.

We just bought a beautiful 6 acre property in Bowmanville Ontario Canada -- just east of Oshawa, about an hour drive from Toronto.

We moved in last week (Sept. 1st) and are still unpacking and getting settled, but are hoping to open our B&B by the fall of 2009, for the fall colours will be amazing. Our 6 acres are mostly treed.

We're located right on Regional Road #57 and just 10 minutes from highway #401. The front of the property is still not as private as I would like (for nudist activities), but I will be planting trees. Still, the back of the house has a very private deck and gazebo. And there is a beautiful sun-room too. We'll be putting in a hot tub and a pond, as soon as we can afford to do so.

Our B&B will be clothing optional, for it's about being comfortable and to treat our home as your own.

Pets and children are welcome. We have a golden retriever puppy and 2 young children too (ages 1 and 5).

About clothing optional -- again it's about freedom and being comfortable. Our children will usually be clothed, for it's their choice. My wife too will usually be clothed, unless it's hot -- for she gets cold easily. And myself, I will usually be nude -- for I just love the freedom and comfort of being nude.

We have 2 bed rooms available for our B&B.

Please check us out at: http://www.AngelEyes.ca

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2009 :  10:21:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know of a nudist B&B in New Smyrna Beach FL? It would be a perfect place to stay when you're visiting Apollo.

Diger

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2009 :  06:44:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudebare

Hi,
has anyone spent some time at The Clothing Optional HomeStay in Truckee Ca, 96161?

Are there any bed and breakfast clothing optional accommodation near Lake Tahoe?

Thanks

Only thing I can think of that resembles a B&B near Truckee would be Sierra Hot Springs, although I believe the only place one can be nude there is in the hot springs.

"The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home."
James Madison

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2009 :  06:53:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

Does anyone know of a nudist B&B in New Smyrna Beach FL? It would be a perfect place to stay when you're visiting Apollo.
Diger

Here you go, Diger. This might help.

http://www.bnb411.com/florida/bed_and_breakfast_info.asp?id=978

"The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home."
James Madison

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: A list of B&Bs would be awesome Topic Next Topic: naturist villa mallorca  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.18 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved