Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 207 ]  [ Total: 207 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 A simple question? Arousal and etiquette...
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: So I was thinking about becomming a nudist Topic Next Topic: My questions & problems wanting to be a nudist
Page: of 32

joenudist
Forum Member

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  1:54:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too agree with Chuck! Give it a rest! Maybe we can all agree to disagree!

Joe

marpie
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2005 :  03:19:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think that on Wednesday I have seen on this topic two replies with interesting conclusions. Now they are gone.
I wonder what has happened - whether they were removed by the author or by the moderator since they did not fully support what has been previously said on this topic.

Banned080105
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2005 :  07:12:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I am not removing them. For some reason the moderator keeps deleating my posts. Why is that?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2005 :  10:23:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm sure the Admin. and the Moderators have good reasons. If a post is posted in more than one place would be a good reason or if the post was confrontational and abusive. Let's not debate what the owner of this board decides. It's his, short & sweet.

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 07/29/2005 10:23:58 AM

Massai
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2005 :  10:30:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ramadawn

Well I am not removing them. For some reason the moderator keeps deleating my posts. Why is that?

I saw your responses... there was nothing wrong there. I thought it was you deleting them.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2005 :  1:30:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Personally, I don't think the posts were in sync with the philosphy of this board.

Chic

John12309
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2005 :  6:19:13 PM  Show Profile  Click to see John12309's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I was in Maui in May at Little Beach. There were about 50-60 people in various states of nudity. There were gay men and families. There were singles and married folks like ourselves. There were childrend, nude and dressed.

I must admit that I joined this "discussion" some time ago, but my reply must not have been viewed as "ideal" for this forum, because I see it was removed.

My point... there were one or two men who had erections while we were at Little Beach. They were playing with a ball and having fun. Noone seemed offended, and all on the beach were captivated by the energy the group was displaying. I suspect that as beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so is offense. But, does the offended person's rights override the other? I think not. Like a radio channel, or TV, you can turn in another direction and readjust your attitude accordingly. But being intently tuned into looking for offense is much different than simply accepting human nature.

I do take exception to a person who, in a state of arousal, pursues their wayward intentions. That's a different story.

In summary, we had a wonderful time. I did some nude snorkeling, the wife was clothed, but otherwise not offended. I saw a beautiful family of Polynesian-appearing descent, who with their young child, seemed the example of Paradise Lost. I was struck by the beauty of their innocence.

Thank you for letting me share.

JM

John12309
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2005 :  6:24:01 PM  Show Profile  Click to see John12309's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sorry for that last post. I was looking at No.1 and not No. 16. Please excuse the intrusion.

JM

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/30/2005 :  11:50:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think some of us are offended by public beach sex, or open erections in addition to the lack of politeness because of the potentially disasterous effects those images can have on our reputation as nudists, and our struggle against those that would deny our place in society.

-
-

justamutt

Posted - 08/03/2005 :  12:44:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do think the thing that started this topic was about erections when nude.
Im 20 and at home i can get erections all day long..but once im free of my cloths with friends or others who are nude this does not ever happen.
I think its a matter of why are you erect..what do you go nude for freedom or sex.
Are you really spending a lot of time looking at others nudity with lustfull intentions.
It all comes down to practice.
When i was 14 and started going nude for the first time i got erections. the more i got used to being nude the fewer times this happened until it just never happened again.
DooDe theres so much scicology involved with this.
I dont really notice the sex organs of my nude friends when we are nude.

zackislookin
Forum Member

Posted - 08/03/2005 :  2:34:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, I agree with Mutt. When I was younger I also got erections both at home nude in the pool with my friends or at the beach. Now, although i am older, I no longer get erections as much but my son is going through the same thing. We have talked about he male body, how it functions and he knows it just happens to others like it happens to him.

I think as long as no one is actually having or doing some type of sex act we should just overlook it.

Just a thought

Zackery Richards

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/03/2005 :  8:05:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zackislookin

(snip)
I think as long as no one is actually having or doing some type of sex act we should just overlook it.

Just a thought
Zackery Richards

Zackery, Welcome to this forum/message boards.
Your son may be young but shouldn't he should be taught the etiquette of our polite society?
Cheri

-
-

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2005 :  3:34:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is the second time I'm posting this. I don't know what went wrong before:

There appears to be a feeling among some that a man should "hide" his erection, no matter how innocent it might be, say from a chill. But is it fair to put the entire burden on the guy?

Obviously, anyone actively persuing or cultivating an erection is not acceptable, but what of the guiltless erectee?

"Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense"
(English National Motto)
"Evil to Him Who Evil Thinks"

The question of equal "politeness" should be at least partly on the women and other bystanders to ignore the event. Certainly, it should not be, like some fashionable Feminism, to say that the culpibility of the man should be determined by the attitude or feelings of the woman.

I doubt that we can achieve a fair, objective standard, especially in such a decentralized and widespread movement.

But it is definately not a one sided question.

Unfortunately, it doesn't affect me. Due to diabetic complications, I have not been able to achieve that state in a year and a half.

John Froelich

Mike2Nude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2005 :  4:42:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am fairly new to this forum/MB, but I've been watching this topic on and off for awhile. If etiquette says "this", why are people wanting to do "that"?
I've havn't been to a nudist resort or social nudity setting yet, but it seems if the owners wish you to cover up your erection, tattoo, body piercing, or what ever. It is their responesibility to make the majority of their quest happy.
If it is a public nude beach, try to be conscious of your appearance. If textiles view nudism with sex, an erect penis roaming the beach isn't going to help keep the beach open to the nudist.

Just my $.02.

Thanks,
Mike

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2005 :  5:51:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yessir,

There may well be a large gap between what is theoretically "fair" and what is sustainable.

But, once again, we are in the position of being judged by the misconceptions of other people.

John Froelich

Page: of 32 Previous Topic: So I was thinking about becomming a nudist Topic Next Topic: My questions & problems wanting to be a nudist  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved