Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 121 ]  [ Total: 121 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Nudism From a Man's Viewpoint
 Hairy or Shaved
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: I am  fat, will I not be accepted? Topic Next Topic: Why and when did you first shave?
Page: of 8

meme
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2009 :  7:22:27 PM  Show Profile  Send meme a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
When being nude, is it better to be smooth or very hairy.
Should you shave if you are ape-like.

Ignat

Posted - 03/01/2009 :  07:05:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As for me I preffer shaving as aesthetic and
the area will be more suntanned
however it everyone's privat choise

Edited by - Ignat on 03/01/2009 07:06:32 AM

StreakingSkater
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2009 :  09:01:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Smooth or hairy, it is up to you, like having a beard or not.

If you are really hair, like an ape as you say, I would skip trying to be smooth, just trim. It is a lot of work for a very hairy guy to try and shave, not impossible, but try it in stages if you do, you can get bumps and ingrown hairs that can really make it not worth it. If your already pretty smooth (like me) it is not too hard to do.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2009 :  5:50:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I yet to figure how hairly and I mean real hair men put on sunscreen but to each there own, I prefer minimum hair, especially when I get a good tan. But to be smooth all over is to much maintenance.

The Natural One
Forum Member

Posted - 04/08/2009 :  02:27:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by StreakingSkater

Smooth or hairy, it is up to you, like having a beard or not.

If you are really hair, like an ape as you say, I would skip trying to be smooth, just trim. It is a lot of work for a very hairy guy to try and shave, not impossible, but try it in stages if you do, you can get bumps and ingrown hairs that can really make it not worth it. If your already pretty smooth (like me) it is not too hard to do

I just buzzed it all off. (Except the legs back and arms) Boy oh boy my wife is going to be kill me, but she kept saying I should not cook in the nude or I would get hair in the food! She may not get it. I guess I am just a little weird. Love to tan nude on my back porch and this is going to be fun. I was even out for a couple hours today and plan on some more rays Wednesday. I will make sure to use some sunscreen, the Colorado sun can be intense. I keep the I Pod going and a big glass of Ice Tea. Neighbors may not like it much but I have some nice bushes and fences. ( No one has called the cops yet, knock on wood. ) Still trying to get my wife to join me. THE NATURAL ONE

McNigel
Forum Member

Posted - 04/08/2009 :  07:57:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Although not exactly ape like, I'm more or less hairy all over and would never consider attempting to be smooth. I don't really like the idea of all over stubble.
A lot of people around would disagree, but I think being entirely smooth really doesn't look right. Being a bit hairy is a sign of being an adult.

Having said that I do trim the longer body hairs to blend in with the rest. Just to be tidy.

nuderunr

Posted - 04/09/2009 :  03:47:42 AM  Show Profile  Send nuderunr a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I shave just because I like the feel of it better and I feel more clean than when I have hair there. But I think it is up to the individual and you should do what feels best for you.

transparentman

Posted - 05/13/2009 :  12:31:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I believe grooming one's body so it look kept, but I believe we should enjoy the body the way God intended it to be. One of the beauties of God's creating is each body is unique, some are hairy,some not so hairy. Some people are thin, no mater what they eat, and some people get heavy no mater if they exercise, and eat healthy.
I think maybe we should spend more time enjoy how God has chose to make us, instead of spending so much time trying try to make our body into something God didn't intend to be.
I my self am turn off toward woman who have breast implants, and any other implants, I won't ever date a smoker, or a woman with any kind of implants, if it's not 100% nature, I don't want it.

Edited by - transparentman on 05/13/2009 12:37:05 AM

NakedOpeness
Forum Member

Posted - 05/13/2009 :  09:54:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit NakedOpeness's Homepage  Send NakedOpeness a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm a smoothy. Don't get much hair anyway, and the little I have, i shave off! Feels sexy and clean, and my wife loves it too!

Clothing should always be optional!

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 05/13/2009 :  10:03:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I completely shave one half of my body so I get the best of both worlds.

Live love and have fun

elad
Forum Member

Posted - 05/13/2009 :  9:19:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I choose not to shave or trim. I like the natural feel and look.

We don't receive wisdom; we must discover it for ourselves after a journey that no one can take for us or spare us.
Marcel Proust (1871 - 1922)

pc1961
Forum Member

Posted - 05/14/2009 :  10:11:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I completely shave one half of my body so I get the best of both worlds."

I'm curious. Left or right?
;)

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 05/14/2009 :  10:50:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pc1961

"I completely shave one half of my body so I get the best of both worlds."

I'm curious. Left or right?
;)

All depends on the complete stupidy of the original poster!!!

Live love and have fun

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 05/15/2009 :  01:42:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We have the freedom to chose, so use that freedom to have things your own way. Other people are not your judges, so don't care about what they think. In fact, they are thinking more about themselves than you. I like that concept, and it took me years to get that into my head. If you like hair, go for it, if you don't, shave it off.

The beauty of it is that you can do what pleases you.

"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason

scorpio28in

Posted - 05/15/2009 :  06:33:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I prefer & stay clean shaved as it is clean, hygiene & also my wife loves the clean soft look & feel... it is amazing & i feel erotic as well.
I feel it is just the enhancement of the way of feeling as a naturist by being clean shaved.
But it is individual choice.
Cheers!

Smithy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/15/2009 :  4:53:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's just too much effort. I have to shave my face cos I don't have enough up there to make a beard but my pubic hair gets as long as it wants to, it also joins my hairy legs so I can't even make a bikini line

"The important thing is not to stop questioning; curiosity has its own reason for existing."
-Albert Einstein

Page: of 8 Previous Topic: I am  fat, will I not be accepted? Topic Next Topic: Why and when did you first shave?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.33 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved