Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 534 ]  [ Total: 534 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Nudism From a Man's Viewpoint
 Hairy or Shaved
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: I am  fat, will I not be accepted? Topic Next Topic: Why and when did you first shave?
Page: of 8

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2009 :  5:43:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hernandocpl

I completely shave one half of my body so I get the best of both worlds.

Live love and have fun

Vertical or horizontal?

Cathy

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2009 :  5:44:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CathyK

quote:
Originally posted by hernandocpl

I completely shave one half of my body so I get the best of both worlds.

Live love and have fun

Vertical or horizontal?

Cathy

Oops...you already answered. Sorry!

Cathy

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2009 :  8:11:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mrs. Cookie and I enjoy both worlds. Right now
I am smoooooooooooooooooooooth, and she has a
"landing strip", but I am sure it will be smooooooooooooooooth before long. We will stay this way until Labor Day, and then we will let it grow for the winter months!

We have been doing this ritual for years!!

Remember, we are here for a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

lantageek

Posted - 06/01/2009 :  01:35:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any ideas on shaving? Razor or rotary (someone said the venus works better on your pubes).

desertnude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  7:00:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit desertnude's Homepage  Send desertnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I say leave it! I tried the shaving route (when my chest hair started turning gray) and it is too much of a bother, some people get freakishly wild when trimming which probably gets them more attention. I can do without the attention, just let me be nude and enjoy the freedom without worrying whether someone thinks that my bush might be overgrown

Michael

Nudejoe
Forum Member

Posted - 06/30/2009 :  07:58:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have to agree with you. I do not trim my pubic hair. I just leave it as is. The way I see it is that I am there to have some fun in the sun and someone should be focusing on me as a whole person and not on the amount of pubic hair that I have on my body.

If however someone enjoys their pubic hair to be trimmed, more power to them.

smoothie1010

Posted - 07/15/2009 :  07:01:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi its up to you if you shave or not what ever feels good !!!!
me im shaved so is the wife

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2009 :  3:19:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now that the 4th of July is over, Mrs. Cookie
to her word, had me do the deed, and the "strip"
is no more, and she is smooooooooooooooth!!!

She said she forgot how great it feels.

Remember, we are here for a short time, so let's have a great time.

Cookie

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 08/03/2009 :  01:55:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave my nut sack completely and shave the shaft as well. I use a scissors to trim down the pubic hairs to a neat patch. I'm not a realy hairy guy so this is easy and doesn't take much time. For some reason when I shave like this my testicles remain in an extended position and my penis lengthens as well. My wife enjoys the smooth feel although she does not shave at all. Sometimes I wonder why I do this. For a long time I did not even think of shaving until I began seeing other nudists and reading what they did.

Edited by - Randall50 on 08/03/2009 01:56:51 AM

freecospirit
Forum Member

Posted - 08/03/2009 :  02:17:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being hairy or not is part of who you are. Facial and head hair I feel does need to be kept tidy and while I have a clean shaven face and essentially a short back sides haircut my body hair is treated differently. Bum fuzz can be a nuisance so it is best removed if you can. Personally I would not shave pubic hair though I do trim it with scissors every few months. Waxing - the thought horrifies me.

TanNakedAz
Forum Member

Posted - 08/08/2009 :  9:11:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm totally smooth except I leave a small patch/landing strip of hair above my penis. About 1" x 2" in size.

tommyjoe
Forum Member

Posted - 08/11/2009 :  10:21:54 AM  Show Profile  Send tommyjoe a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am a hairy person but I do shave all of my public hair. I use a razor and shaving cream every day.

timothy64

Posted - 08/14/2009 :  02:21:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think its ok to be both to me its no big deal we r all nudists so hairy or smooth isnt an issue

vincent ross

timothy64

Posted - 08/14/2009 :  02:22:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think being hairy or smooth is ok we r all nudist and its outr thing so every one should be welcome be it if ur hairy or smooth im inthe middle lol

vincent ross

Duke_of_Leeds

Posted - 08/15/2009 :  2:41:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a full beard, have never had more than 30 or 40 visible hairs on my chest, have light underarm hair, nothing at all on my butt, and light hair on my arms and legs. I had to shave my pubic area bald for heart surgery a year ago and have kept my penis, scrotum, and groin area fully shaved every day ever since. Frankly I enjoy the feel and wish I'd done this years ago.

My wife says she likes the new look but will not do the same as she can't stand the itching.

Folks, from experience there are two ways the itch may be eliminated or prevented--the first in by never shaving it, and the second is by never allowing it to grow back.

Page: of 8 Previous Topic: I am  fat, will I not be accepted? Topic Next Topic: Why and when did you first shave?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved