Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 176 ]  [ Total: 176 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Society And Culture: Nudism Around The World
 Religion And Nudism
 Are Nudism and Sin Related? (continued ...)
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: What is the relation between religion and nudism? Topic Next Topic: Southern California Buddhists Meeting
Page: of 4

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2004 :  10:16:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the noah story. his sons were more ashamed of his being drunk than of his nakedness.

and if the whole country was nude, imagine how much the crime rate would go down. no place to hide stolen items or weapons, gee, maybe peace would break out

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2004 :  11:16:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If the muslims take over you will not have to worry about going nude, that is a no no in their society.

Kim =^.^=

nudebynature
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  2:12:11 PM  Show Profile  Send nudebynature an AOL message  Send nudebynature an ICQ Message  Click to see nudebynature's MSN Messenger address  Send nudebynature a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by toosunni

Just a thought, if the President by executive order, made the whole country a clothes free zone, the Muslim terrorists would have nowhere to hide!

The 9/11 terrorists hung out in bars. The police found bar bills. I am not sure how strong their religious convictions were. They would go naked in order to go "under cover".

What an irony that they would have to go naked to be in disguise!

I've got a brand NUDE attitude!

Linux: 100% Microsoft Free Computing

Young_nakedman
Forum Member

Posted - 07/09/2004 :  6:22:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If congress passed a law for nudity to be legalized this country would have some major problems. For instance what happens when a man forgets to carry a towel with him to work, or wherever he goes? What happens when a man gets an erection in public, does he get thrown in jail? Does he get fined? What about people who make out on the streets? Do they get kicked out of America? Some of these rules aren't gonna go over too well if America becomes clothes free.
And about religion, If it were such a sin to be naked, why did God allow it in the first place? And about sin...Sin is just another word for Karma..even the Christian faith believes this. Remember the quote "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you? That means if you don't treat others the way you want to be treated it comes back to you. Another way to prove that sin is another word for karma. "Ye shall reap what ye sew." So the ten commandments are there to keep your karma from coming back to you in a negative way. So being naked, around others would mean in return that you will have others who are naked around you. So how is that a sin? Everyones belief in sin is not there karma. For example...if a person were to take off her clothes in front of a person who doesn't believe in nudism...something will occur in the future, that she will not be comfortable with. However if the man likes it , more pleasure will come to her in the future. So sin for one person may not be sin for another and vice versa. Why it has taken so long for people to realize this I don't know. Just remember it's sin if it causes the other person pain.
About God...God is not a medieval king who sentences cruel and unusual punishments to people. To do this would mean he is cursing himself, and why would God do that? It is you who you have to thank for the pain and suffering not God. God can speak to you and explain how to overcome difficulty. He's not gonna punish anyone, you do the punishing to yourself, whether in this lifetime or the next. Hell is according to how you live this lifetime. You can make yourself be reborn into a hell in your next life, or heaven or you can choose to stay in the ether world. The choice is yours.

Clintonius

It may sound like a horse,but it may be a zebra, so don't judge.

Edited by - Young_nakedman on 07/11/2004 1:43:14 PM

Dave
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2004 :  7:54:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
About God...God is not a medieval king who sentences cruel and unusual punishments to people. To do this would mean he is cursing himself, and why would God do that? It is you who you have to thank for the pain and suffering not God. God can speak to you and explain how to overcome difficulty. He's not gonna punish anyone, you do the punishing to yourself, whether in this lifetime or the next. Hell is according to how you live this lifetime. You can make yourself be reborn into a hell in your next life, or heaven or you can choose to stay in the ether world. The choice is yours.

Clintonius

Really,that's a load of crap.If that paragraph is true why do good people,babys and other undeserving people get horrific diseases and terrible things happen to them?I don't believe they would ask for cancer ,tumors ect...Do you?
I lost my Dad to a very painful type of cancer,"Bone cancer",he never hurt a fly and only helped people,so don't tell me you bring it on yourself!!!!Dave...

Dave
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2004 :  05:59:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Young naked man,Cat got your tonge?Dave

Young_nakedman
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2004 :  10:51:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Everybody has a dark past....The question here is what happened previously before the babies were born? They lived another life...and they may have done some things that caused that negative karma to surface in their current life. A person can be good his entire life...and never hurt anyone or cause any pain...but what about his previous life? Did he hurt anyone then, or cause a wave of negative karma? Only the person that has the negative karma knows, but it's hidden in their subconcious, so they do not know conciously.

This is just a belief, your belief may differ entirely, and that's fine.

Dave
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2004 :  06:45:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by Young_nakedman

Everybody has a dark past....The question here is what happened previously before the babies were born? They lived another life,

I understood that you were forgiven for your sins when you move on? So what you are saying is he doesn't forgive,he passes it on to the next person so he can wreak havock on that poor soul,now that's a good "God"!!!

Ned Adams
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2004 :  07:24:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The story of which you speak, Noah and his son Ham, is in Gen 9:21-24 in the King James version, which is the one I have at hand. I did not see the word "laugh" anywhere in it. Is it in the Catholic [Douay] version? The Douay version may be on the WWW, but if so, I do not know where to find it. Please tell us where you found that word.
Ned

quote:
Originally posted by sailordave

I was raised Catholic. Seem to remember a bible story (vaguely) in which a father got drunk and passed out nude. One of the sons saw him and laughed then laughingly told his siblings. The siblings went into the tent respectfully and draped him to cover him. The first son was punished for his actions. Some have equated this story as saying nudity is a sin. To me, this goes back to the ten commandments in honor thy father and mother. The first son's action was extremely disrespectful to his father. Some ministers have labeled many things as sins. I personally believe they do this to try to make their flock more and more dependent upon him and he can continue to receive their money out of their fears. And with Adam and Eve, they were in good with God when they were nude. Though I don't like Larry Flint, I think his line from his movie was perfect. Paraphrase, "you find a woman's body offensive, don't complain to me, complain to the manufactor". I hope someone can find the exact quote.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2004 :  8:33:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you back to the original of the Old Testament, nudity = sex.

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Young_nakedman
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2004 :  11:18:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Dave just meditate...learn to meditate and you'll find the answers.

Dave
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2004 :  04:58:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Young_nakedman

Dave just meditate...learn to meditate and you'll find the answers.

Nice come back!!!!Dave...

Young_nakedman
Forum Member

Posted - 07/18/2004 :  7:55:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Better yet try watching Anger Managment starring Adam Sandler and Jack Nicholson, I'm sure you'll quickly find that meditation and saying "Goosfraba" whenever you get upset, can help people with bipolar disorder.

Edited by - Young_nakedman on 07/18/2004 8:11:50 PM

Dave
Forum Member

Posted - 07/19/2004 :  8:57:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
can help people with bipolar disorder.

Sorry to hear about your disorder!!!When did you become Bi?

natman55
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2004 :  5:32:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheri,

What part of the Old Testament are you referring to?

God created Adam and Eve and they were naked and unashamed, (Gen 2:25)
then God said "This is VERY good." (Gen 1:26-31)
God would not create sin and pronounce it "good" much less "very good".

God commanded Isaiah to preach naked for three years.(Isa 20:1-3)
God would not COMMAND someone to sin.

"Be Naked but don't Sin."

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: What is the relation between religion and nudism? Topic Next Topic: Southern California Buddhists Meeting  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.38 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved