Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 160 ]  [ Total: 160 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 Where do you travel most often to be nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Which type of nudism is right for you? Topic Next Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist?
Page: of 11

Tyson
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2005 :  04:28:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I also love playing pool and riding Horse back nude:Bare back no saddle.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 06/26/2005 :  07:25:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Other then being comfortably nude at home, I travel to clothing optional beaches in NJ (Sandy Hook) and the Caribbean (Orient Beach).

Chic

n/a
deleted

Posted - 06/28/2005 :  7:48:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On hot days we travel to Hornby Island to Little Tribune Beach which is an unofficial clothing optional beach. Hornby Island is a small island off Vancouver Island

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2005 :  08:39:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hairyballs

On hot days we travel to Hornby Island to Little Tribune Beach which is an unofficial clothing optional beach. Hornby Island is a small island off Vancouver Island

Do you ever visit Wreck Beach?
Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

fotis1

Posted - 08/19/2005 :  04:38:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In Greece one of the best nude beaches in the country is found on the island of Skiathos...
Banana Beach is the best, clear blue-green waters and white sand...

Bart_Hicks
Forum Member

Posted - 01/11/2006 :  07:12:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Definitely nude beaches.
I have one at just 5 Metro stops and from March to October you can find me there! :)

freecplnAr
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2006 :  09:11:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our choices would be resorts, home, beach, house party...I'm not sure about golf.
I love the game, but....water volleyball sounds better to me. :)

Thank God it's almost warm!!

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2006 :  4:17:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello America,Happy To Be Here!!
From up North In ONT. Canada,Most time spent In doors at this time of year,Resort open year round,Luckily pool/sauna/hot tub,take chill off! Snow is disapearing as I type +33F, Waiting for warmer weather.Send us a heat wave,we'd be thankful! So i could get out and enjoy the outdoors!Hanlans Beach(Toronto)c/o is one great beach legal TOO!

go n nude

Edited by - go n nude on 03/24/2006 4:21:19 PM

smoothy33567

Posted - 03/26/2006 :  7:35:18 PM  Show Profile  Send smoothy33567 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
we have a pool home here in tampa bay that is private enough to be nude at, without fear of re-prizales. We have friends over, on occassion go to como or cypress, - - is a bit pricey, and tends to attract the "beautiful people" we are not the ken and barbie vrown anyway. occassionally as well venture our and find our own secluded nude beach

Never say never

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2006 :  4:22:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Smoothy 33567

We also have a pool in the back yard, and we are surrounded by woods, so we can have a great time and not have to worry about neighbors.

When we are not there we generally travel to one of the clubs which is about l hour away.

Being in the Northeast the season is not nearly long enough, so in the fall we will head to Cypress Cove, for a couple of weeks

In a few weeks we will be heading to - - - . Can't wait!! The best place in the world. With the scenery in the background and the weather, shopping and great resturants, how can you go wrong.

DS here we come.

Cookie

jacksriverhiker
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2006 :  10:52:11 PM  Show Profile  Send jacksriverhiker an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Just returned from a weekend in a cabin (just me and my wife) in SE Oklahoma. Not a naturist venue, but the cabin was up a hill and in the woods, and the hottub on the deck was private enough for us. We spent the better part of 48 hours naked, and it was very relaxing! Still working up to visiting Oaklake Trails or a nude beach this summer. We had planned on a visit to Apollo Beach in Florida, but circumstances changed, and now summer vacation will be near Clearwater. Any suggestions for a secluded beach in that area?

paminimalist
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  3:54:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Love 2 be Nude:
Golfing, Tennis, Boating, surfing, snuba, Resorts,
Hiking, Pvt Homes, Estates?, Country, shooting nudes with camera,
maybe Camps, saling.
Problem:
gas prices & no one to connect with or go with.
35-50 yrs age women please.

EuroTim
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2006 :  1:01:06 PM  Show Profile  Click to see EuroTim's MSN Messenger address  Send EuroTim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I go to the beach, to France or to the beach in France. Italy still is not that open about nudity, but there are two beaches relatively close to where I live.

Kauai1
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2006 :  9:02:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah, you ain't going to go "sliding" w/o bowling shoes. In fact, you will
stick like a bug in honey. The left foot(right-handed bowler), needs to slide toward the foul line. Conversly, left handed goes Vice, versa

BBare

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2006 :  10:51:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I visit a nudist resort (www.bar-s-ranch.com) that has several hiking trails, heavily shaded and not shaded. Also has a lake that is attractive, lots of grassed areas and a swimming pool.

Best Wishes, Jim

Page: of 11 Previous Topic: Which type of nudism is right for you? Topic Next Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.17 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved