Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 150 ]  [ Total: 150 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 What's your favorite nudist destination?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How much nudist experience do you have? Topic Next Topic: Conservative and liberal nudism.
Page: of 13

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/13/2004 :  06:01:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Maybe Chic wants to be part of my ever-expanding family. What's wrong with that? I certainly can't blame him!

Melissa

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/13/2004 :  4:27:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Thank you Melissa.

Chic

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 01/13/2004 :  10:32:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by melissastarr

Maybe Chic wants to be part of my ever-expanding family. What's wrong with that? I certainly can't blame him!

Yeah, but I can warn him!

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

guycass
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2004 :  03:15:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i frequent laguna del sol in wilton california when ever possible i live near sac state and would love for other sac state nudist to contact me but i know how it is when meeting other nudist out side of a nude designated area .... freedom

papapalmesdixon
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2004 :  1:36:17 PM  Show Profile  Send papapalmesdixon a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have enjoyed Light House Beach at the Fire Island National Seashore along the south shore of Long Island, NY. Most of my work related travel takes me to Orlando these days and I go to Apollo Beach at Canaveral National Seashore. I have enjoyed a weekend at Turtle Lake Resort in Michigan, but my favorite place was walking on the woods at home. I had fifty wooded acres of privacy surounded by a couple of hundred more. Gardening in the nude was also a joy.
http://www.turtle-lake.com/

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  05:41:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
papapalmesdixon, it sounded like an absolutely beautiful and wonderful place.

Kim =^.^=

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  09:06:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

After last week in the Caribbean sun, I have to say it's Orient Beach in St. Martin.

And boy do I miss it today, we just had 10 inches of snow.

Chic

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  11:03:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
chic, the caribbean sounds like a plan! lol

irishred

LVBareHiker
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2004 :  1:46:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There aren't any great beaches in the Vegas area, so I enjoy many nude hikes to the local hot springs. It's having a varity of nude social activites that I realy like.

Shannon and Jamie

Posted - 02/09/2004 :  10:52:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We also think all of the above are great reason to get naked! We love the sand the most and only have been able to be nude once in the sand, However we have just booked a trip to Jamaica where we are going to stay at a small resort by the name of "Firefly" We are not into the lifestyle think so we though that this resorts was the best for relaxing in the sun reading a book with out being approached. don't get me wrong I love to chat with and meet other TRUE nudist.

Looking for some feedback on the "Firefly" if anyone has stayed there or know someone that has. We are looking forward to it

Take care,

Shannon and Jamie

sevendust

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  2:44:58 PM  Show Profile  Send sevendust a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My favorite spot to go nude is Solair in Woodstock, CT. Check them out if you like at Solairlrr.com. Lots to do there and the people are great.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  5:23:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Can't wait for the summer, so we can head down to Sandy Hook.

Chic

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2004 :  07:52:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shannon and Jamie, welcome to the forum.

irishred

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2004 :  07:53:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Chic, that is music to my ears. I'm looking forward to spending some time at Sandy Hool as well this summer.

irishred

Paulie1Mor
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2004 :  11:16:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just recently I've started going to resorts. So to date one of my favorite resorts is Riverside Ranch, outside of San Antonio, Texas. My girlfriend turned me on to the place. I in turn took her to Shangri La Ranch in New River, Az. I think our most favoite place for now is our backyard with pool, plenty of sun, drink and music... We're looking foward to visiting some of the resorts in lower California this coming year.

Paulie

Page: of 13 Previous Topic: How much nudist experience do you have? Topic Next Topic: Conservative and liberal nudism.  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved