Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 129 ]  [ Total: 129 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2012 :  7:20:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now that the warm weather is here, we will be
100% nude for the next 3 to 4 months.

We have a hot tub and a pool in the back yard, and we are
quite a distance from our neighbors, so we don't have to worry, and with with our outher
nudist friends, we don't have a worry in the world!!!

Duriing the football season, between running into the pool, or spa, and watching the game,
we have ;lots of fun"!!!!!

Cookie

nudebchbear

Posted - 05/27/2012 :  11:54:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here in the San Joaquin Valley of California we have already had many days of 85-97 degrees so going nude is a way of life for me as long as I leave my apt. mini blinds closed.

Gregory Wulff

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2012 :  10:57:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wish I had warm weather like nudebchbear. We have had only 1 or 2 days that got up to 70 and its almost June. I might suggest leaving your blinds open sometimes nudebchbear. It doesn't hurt if someone sees you naked, and you help the cause by advocating nude living to your neighbors. Most of the time people won't look anyway. When they do look, they will just see a human being, no harm done. The more that humans are seen, the more acceptable naked becomes.

HomeNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2012 :  3:03:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A few minutes here . . . a few minutes there . . . maybe an hour on occasion. I guess it adds up to about 2 hours a week with clothes.

finallynude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2012 :  09:45:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not as much as I would like. When my daughter leaves for college in the fall there will be lots more nudity. As it is now she is home a lot and she has lots of friends coming and going. Some don't knock, even when my daughter isn't here, which could be a bit of a problem. Inside only since my yard isn't private. My wife may be suprised at just how often I will be nude.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2012 :  8:58:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We remember those days like they were yesterday ... daughter's still home, ready to head out to college. When the last one left for college ... I don't think the Prof and I put clothes on for a week! LOL

Enjoy your naked time when they are gone cuz ... they NEVER really leave! It's only ... temporary!

LOL

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

abczyxabczyx

Posted - 06/11/2012 :  1:21:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We're naked every day.

JamesBond

Posted - 06/21/2012 :  2:34:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As often as I can be - I don't work Fridays so I tend to spend most of the day naked. Plus, if everyone is out on a Saturday, I'll undress and spend as much of the day as I can without clothes

NudeNate
Forum Member

Posted - 06/22/2012 :  08:48:52 AM  Show Profile  Send NudeNate a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ned Adams

I am very pleeased that you can write about this on this site. Indeed, I think that this is one of the few sites that you could do it. Here is a philosophical and practical question. Since naturalists emphasise that nudity is not the same as sex, then it would logically follow that a person could sleep nude "after an innocent first date" without having sex. Thus, a chaste man and woman could sleep together and retain their virginity. However, in the public press, "sleeping together" is synonomous with having sex. Thus, when a politician says "I slept with this woman" or "I did not sleep with this woman", it is clearly understood that "sleep with" is synonomous with "have sex with". From your comments, it would seem that you can ask a woman to sleep with them and no sex takes place. I am continually being enlightened by posts on this site and this one has been a real enlightenment to me.
thank you. I would like to hear from others on this topic.
quote:
Originally posted by Spontanudity

Ok, here's a challenge... What about sleeping over after an innocent first date? I've regularly slept nude with a woman after a first date and absolutely nothing has happened. I normally politely ask them whether they feel comfortable with me being nude. Sometimes they say yes, I get nude and roll over and fall asleep. Other times they do mind and I keep my boxer shorts on.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

If you are concerned with virginity or chastity, it would be wise to avoid temptation. That said, you shouldn't sleep in the same room if chastity is a concern for you

Safebare
Forum Member

Posted - 06/22/2012 :  5:21:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nate,
Maybe it's a self control issues, but I have slept nude in the same bed with many females (& males), both familiar and friend. Never was the temptation such that any trust was violated, be it chastity or virginity (or sanity).
It is important that both people involved have a clear understanding of the barriers, sexually and otherwise.

Always Sunny,
Safebare

"Wearing nothing is devine, naked is a state of mind."

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2012 :  09:40:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
every day after work which we get home about 3 pm so we have a lot of sun left so we can lie by pool and tan nude

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 06/27/2012 :  9:18:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
99% of the time

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/28/2012 :  01:40:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So often ... that we get upset when we have to leave the house, put on clothes and be in them for an extended period of time!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 06/28/2012 :  06:06:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Once everyone leaves the house for work, I am off with the clothes! If the wife stays home I'm a little more conservative.(not that she minds) I do alot of the chores around the house nude including work in the garage, mowing my back acreage where the neighbors can't see and certain gardens nude. And I sleep nude. I would say I am nude probably 75% of the day.

Edited by - Daretobare on 06/28/2012 06:10:03 AM

finallynude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/10/2012 :  09:13:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Finally. Dropped the daughter at university for orientation yesterday and got back to town in time to go to work for the afternoon. Then I got home, then I got nude. That's how my wife found me when she got home from work. I didn't put a stitch on all evening, all night and not yet this morning except for a bathrobe when I went outside for the paper. This is a preview of what is to come when she goes to college. It's great. It's almost time to get dressed and make the two hour trip to the university to pick her up. I will miss her when she goes to school, but I am still looking forward to late August.

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.44 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved