Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 129 ]  [ Total: 129 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

Sarge50

Posted - 04/20/2009 :  11:59:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wife is 55 and im 59. we both are frequently nude at home, however, apt style living requires some courtesy for others. wife is getting rid of clothes when she comes in door - hates being "bound up" I enjoy after doing outside stuff that requires clothes - walking dogs etc. no tan lines at our address. ky is not a nude lifestyle friendly area. too bad

phc

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 04/20/2009 :  5:29:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We get nude as soon as we can and spend as much time naked by the pool as long as the weather is warm.

Diger

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/20/2009 :  11:41:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
unless i'm going out i am nude the majority of time if i go to the mailbox or to the front i slip on a tee shirt sans underwear, today the neighbor to the side and rear were gone so i was able to leave the porch and enjoy the backyard, if i answer the door i try to have a shirt on.

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 05/21/2009 :  09:10:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are nude here most of the time we are home. I sometimes get jealous of my wife as she can remain nude more than I as she is a homemaker. I do keep shorts handy for when company calls however we have been busted by the neighbors while nude in our backyard, no big deal. I think they all know now if we are in the backyard we will be nude if the weather in right for it.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 05/21/2009 :  3:52:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was fantastic here in the great Northeast today. Temps in the mid 80's. Spent the day
in the buff, and opened the pool. We are secluded, so we don't have to worry about neighbors. Also cleaned out the spa, and that
will be top notch for the weekend.

Now that the warm weather is here, we will be in the buff from the time we hit the door. Being retired, the only time we will wear clothes is when we have to go shopping.

Looking forward to a nice warm and sunny summer,
and be able to get a tan "all over"!

Remember, we are here for only a short time, so
let's have a good time.

Cookie

Moontan
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2009 :  8:46:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm nude as often as I possibly can be.

prism2525
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2009 :  8:28:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is anyone around the house?

No?

Good.

PS: Also, bedtime is nude time for me :D

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"If God had intended mankind to run around naked, surely we'd have been born that way!"

oh, wait....

flinthillwolf

Posted - 06/01/2009 :  9:16:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, we get nude as much as possible. Sun doesn't agree with me, and I must be carefull, but I think, its the best feeling, to be free of bra's and what ever. Its ashame people won't give it a fair try. Nudity seems to offend so many, when they could really be enjoying the fredom. And thats the truth

hemant_advocate

Posted - 06/09/2009 :  11:05:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i usually nude when at home

munna

Soxfan
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2009 :  5:39:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sleep nude every night and have done so for over 35 years. Usually wander around first thing in the morning, fixing coffee, brushing teeth, etc. Wife doesn't sleep nude and never has. We live in northern New Hampshire and even on warm summer nights (and we do have them from time to time) she wears a t-shirt and panties to bed as a minimum...seems she's always cold! She, like I, will often walk from her shower to the bedroom and sometimes other parts of the house nude. While I haven't brought up the subject of being nude more often, I am thinking about it. We live on 30 acres out in the country and can easily enjoy the sun and fresh air at the rear of the house without having to worry about the neighbors. I have spent some time alone working nude in the back yard and it feels great!

sharon52942
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2009 :  8:33:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm new to this site, and have never been to a nude resort, big chicken I guess. lol but I've been going nude at home for years.

sharon52942
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2009 :  8:51:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know how to start a new subject, so I'll just say it here. I love this site. It's very informative and welcoming. Thank you for your help. Until I found this site I always thought nudist and swingers were the same thing, I'm HAPPY to know they are NOT.

viktorliu

Posted - 06/11/2009 :  11:42:37 AM  Show Profile  Click to see viktorliu's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i'm nude most of time at home and outdoors.i like sleep with nothing on.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 06/23/2009 :  11:42:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'm nude right now !

Insomniac007
Forum Member

Posted - 06/23/2009 :  11:44:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Today was typical ... we live on a lake ...I am working on dirty dusty tasks outside right now and generally punctuate the work sessions with a swim . The dusty work clothes get dumped just outside the door on the deck and if there are people around I use a bathing suit for the swim ... afterwards I air dry walking about the house nude until I head back out to work again ... This routine keeps the mess outside and keeps me comfortable inside ...

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved