Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 206 ]  [ Total: 206 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 Do Nudists Have Sex?
 nudist girl friend (marriage issue)
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How do nudists feel about masterbation? Topic Next Topic: nudist or exhibitionist
Page: of 6

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/14/2004 :  10:05:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I second that emotion too Dave :)

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/19/2004 :  04:49:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with you nynudistcpl.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 03/19/2004 :  08:11:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nynudistcpl, I agree, that is a concern at Sandy Hook. Inappropriate behavior would be the justification for some people who don't want nude or c/o beaches to get rid of the c/o beach at Sand Hook.

irishred

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2004 :  04:25:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Why give them a good reason to close it?

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2004 :  09:38:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kim, good question/point. We must not give the good reason.

irishred

Dave
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2004 :  08:50:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you can't trust her when she is alone you shouldn't get married! What do you think she is going to do there without you?Dave...

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2004 :  03:40:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Your right about that Dave, trust is the basis for your relationship. These things need to be worked out prior to marriage.

Kim =^.^=

sherry

Posted - 03/16/2005 :  6:41:20 PM  Show Profile  Send sherry a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I would be careful about marrying someone with the idea of changing them or fixing them. If she is a nudist and really into it, it could be rather intimidating or even threatening for you to feel that you must attend nudist functions for whatever reason. I have had boyfriends like that and had to let them go, or boyfriends who only associated sex with nudity. I would think about this before commiting myself to anything........

Sherry

rickblaine
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2005 :  7:04:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's too bad that people cannot seperate sex and nudity.....for to be nude is to be totally relaxed

mrsk

Posted - 03/17/2005 :  2:36:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi I have been to Hedo 2 and it was my first "nude vacation" I think your reaction to it would depend on your personality.I will be going back in May. I loved it! The atmosphere is totally relaxed. Nobody stared or judged you at all.For that matter,nobody was "out of line" at any time.(I was there alone) At first,yes, it is a little wierd being nude in front of a bunch of strangers.But then you realize that everyone else is too.And they don't even seem to notice that you don't have anything on.This time I'll be on my honeymoon

Warm01
Forum Member

Posted - 03/17/2005 :  6:21:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Warm01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mrsk

Hi I have been to Hedo 2 and it was my first "nude vacation" I think your reaction to it would depend on your personality.I will be going back in May. I loved it! The atmosphere is totally relaxed. Nobody stared or judged you at all.For that matter,nobody was "out of line" at any time.(I was there alone) At first,yes, it is a little wierd being nude in front of a bunch of strangers.But then you realize that everyone else is too.And they don't even seem to notice that you don't have anything on.This time I'll be on my honeymoon

Well MRSK
well the atmosphere is a very carefree and relax environment

Enjoy

click2iceberg

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  6:19:56 PM  Show Profile  Send click2iceberg an ICQ Message  Click to see click2iceberg's MSN Messenger address  Send click2iceberg a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
when u was attaching with her , did you know that she is nudist?

ashfaq_goa

Posted - 10/26/2005 :  03:06:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ihaven been naked but i want to be naked in the open area how could it be possible

Warm01
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2005 :  1:55:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Warm01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ashfaq_goa

ihaven been naked but i want to be naked in the open area how could it be possible

Well AshFaq_goa
To answer your question
I read your profile and I see you are overseas , I am in the United States and we have nude beaches here and we nudist parties here in the winter since we cant go to the beach in the winter months
We have these parties in Health Club Gyms
where we are the only ones in the gym ( we rent out the gym strictly for our group) and play Volley Ball Nude and Tennis and Swim and we even Have A Jacuzzi too..
So u need to check where u live if there any nudist event in your area where you live....
Take care and hope this helps

billy1

Posted - 06/14/2006 :  6:02:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit billy1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Boy! How silly some people can be. Simply because a person prefers to relax and have fun with out their clothing on does not mean that they want to have sex with every one in sight does it? We were born with no clothes on and we will die without clothing being a part of it. If he REALLY does love this girl, her naturalism should make no difference. Am I correct or what???

I STAY WHERE I SHOULD STAY, IN MY WIFE !

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: How do nudists feel about masterbation? Topic Next Topic: nudist or exhibitionist  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.18 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved