Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 219 ]  [ Total: 219 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 Do Nudists Have Sex?
 nudist girl friend (marriage issue)
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How do nudists feel about masterbation? Topic Next Topic: nudist or exhibitionist
Page: of 6

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/12/2003 :  5:52:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will try and come to Kim's rescue here. I think what she is saying, in regards to "real nudist resorts," is this:

Nudism for many of us is a family oriented lifesytle. Nudist have sex, that's a given, where do you think little nudist come from. But, just because we are nude doesn't mean that we need to have sex or have sex on the mind while we are nude.

"Real" nudist venues strive to separate the sex from nudity. We want mainstream society to accept what we do as wholesome and not defiant. Because a resort, club or city call themselves a "nudist" whatever, doesn't necessarily mean they hold the naturist philosophy at the same level we do.

One resort on the east coast has been talked about and written about in length about the growing number of swingers pretending to be "nudists" only to be there for one reason...sex with other partners. I have never been to Hedonism II or III. I do have co-workers that go quite often and a nudist couple that just returned with stories of their own. When asked of co-workers what this resort is like, the common response is, wild, crazy people naked and having sex every place. When our nudist friends were asked about the resort, they stated that they would not return and would not recommend this resort to naturist friends. I am not picking on Hedo or any other place that turns their heads or says nothing about the sex and swinging that occurs at these places, but it is troubling to have them refer to themselfs as "nudist" resorts when in fact they are resorts that allow nudity.

"Real" nude resorts are very conscious and careful of the message that is sent out to mainstream society and especially to those who want to give true naturism a try. We want more women involved, more young adults, teens and children to become nudist. We need to make sure that the true naturist philosophy is heard clearly and naturist etiquette observed.

Kimberly, this in no way means that you need rescuing...I am sure from the numerous posts you've written and I have read that you are more than capable of taking care of yourself!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/12/2003 :  5:56:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry for the duplicate post. I couldn't seem to edit the first post without it posting.

Second post is what I wanted to send.

Again, sorry for the mess up.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2003 :  05:12:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you FireProf;

I appreciate you coming to my rescue. I wish I had said it like you did, you did such a good job, and you expressed what I was trying to say.

Kim =^.^=

Dan1208
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2003 :  1:53:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Dan1208 an AOL message  Click to see Dan1208's MSN Messenger address  Send Dan1208 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Bravo, Fireprof!! Very well said.

Naturally, Dan :)

bigron091

Posted - 11/17/2003 :  9:34:45 PM  Show Profile  Send bigron091 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Asking a nudist to give it up is like asking them to cut off an arm.

Dan1208
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2003 :  10:30:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Dan1208 an AOL message  Click to see Dan1208's MSN Messenger address  Send Dan1208 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree Ron ... by the way, welcome to this forum. Glad to see you made it in here

Naturally, Dan :)

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2003 :  08:32:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
FireProf,

No need to rescue, I was merely playing devils advocate (again). I agree with you, it frustrates me that people think they can act differently just because they are nude.

I was talking to a guy that lives in my apartment block about a year ago. He was off to the beach, when I asked him what beach he went to he said a "gay beach" and mentioned the name of a local nude beach. To be honest the beach is now predominantly gay and there is a lot of sexual activity that takes place on the beach. I'm not against people choosing a sexual preference but I do object to people that believe they take over a beach and do as they please, and act in a manner which is outside of what is socially and legally acceptable.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2003 :  3:10:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Spont.,

I agree completely. We visit a couples resort in Palm Springs. Been there dozens of times for a day visit and have stayed there anywhere from one night to over a week numerous times.

I was talking to the owners of the resort one day and they weren't real happy about what a visitor had told them. These people had told the owners of this resort that they had come across there website on a swinger web page as a place to visit, get naked and get busy.

These owners and their manager had their hands full for a while either turning people away or making them leave the resort because of activity around the resort and pool and spa areas. The nice part is that this activity and element have stopped and the resort is always booked and busy with really great people.

This makes my wife really happy because she loves to visit and stay at this resort very much. But there is an element out there that does think, just because we are nude, anything and everything goes. They are getting an education from us true nudists.

Wild Willy

Posted - 01/24/2004 :  07:18:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wild Willy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You don't know it yet but your only fera is in your head about nothing! Just get up the nerve and try it . . . quietly, semi secluded at first and then you'll be hooked. That's they way we all were at first.

jbkidd

Posted - 03/14/2004 :  04:34:45 AM  Show Profile  Send jbkidd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I started dating a chik that went to nude spots and it kinda shocked me at 1st, but I ended up going with her a few times and its no biggie. She wants to go more than I do, so about half the time she goes without me and with a girl friend instead.

jb kidd

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/14/2004 :  04:58:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds pretty cool jbkidd, and welcome to the forum. You should feel lucky, most men in here would give anything if their wife or girl friend would go with them.

Kim =^.^=

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/14/2004 :  10:58:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I second that emotion Kim!

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/14/2004 :  11:07:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes, you are fortunate to have a female friend who enjoys the lifestyle

nynudistcpl
Forum Member

Posted - 03/14/2004 :  11:46:49 AM  Show Profile  Send nynudistcpl a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We are fortunate enough to be close to two very nice nude beaches. When inappropriate behavior occurs on nude beaches it threatens the beaches exsitence. People that are arguing to close nude beaches use this behavior as ammunition for there cause. We are by no means prudes! Quite the contrary, but there is a time and a place for that and it's not on a nude beach!!!!

Dave

tampanude

Posted - 03/14/2004 :  11:48:49 AM  Show Profile  Send tampanude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well said, Dave

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: How do nudists feel about masterbation? Topic Next Topic: nudist or exhibitionist  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved