Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 202 ]  [ Total: 202 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2005 :  1:52:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by redbonemm

hi
We are mike and mary we just started going to gunnison beach we loved it had a great day, we will have pics up soon. Found everyone there quite friendly. We live in NJ in the Phila area.

michael page

Mike, You and your wife might consider joining a Phila area nudist club such as the Philly Nudists affiliated with AANR as well as TNS. They have group trips to area parks as well as Gunnison.

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Harold

Posted - 07/29/2005 :  02:54:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Harold an ICQ Message  Send Harold a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi to one and all. I'm new to the group, but I've been a smooth nudist for many years. I used to belong to Elysium Fields. Now the only place I can go to is San Onofre State Beach.

I'm looking for LDS (Mormons) nudist to car pool with and/or to meet.

I'd also like to find someone in my area (The San Fernando Valley of L.A.) who wouldn't mind taking nude photos of me. Tastefully done of course.

Harold

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2005 :  5:19:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi!

My Wife and I have been "home nudists" for 38 years, and raised our Sons, age 25 and 13, in the same mode. We had recently decided to explore organized Nudism, but taken no action on it, when I suffered a severe leg injury that has taken a month to start walking again. I have had a stream of visits from Ladies of my Wife's Church, After one such visit, the Lady mentioned to my Wife that she was about to spend a week at a Nudist resort. This galvanized us into action, and I have taken steps in a number of directions. My visitor is known on the Web as Melissa Starr, of Phi Nu, the Philsdelphia group, who has been quite active here in the past. My Wife and I intend to attend my first event in the next month.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/30/2005 :  08:31:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by balataf

Hi!

My Wife and I have been "home nudists" for 38 years, and raised our Sons, age 25 and 13, in the same mode. We had recently decided to explore organized Nudism, but taken no action on it, when I suffered a severe leg injury that has taken a month to start walking again. I have had a stream of visits from Ladies of my Wife's Church, After one such visit, the Lady mentioned to my Wife that she was about to spend a week at a Nudist resort. This galvanized us into action, and I have taken steps in a number of directions. My visitor is known on the Web as Melissa Starr, of Phi Nu, the Philadelphia group, who has been quite active here in the past. My Wife and I intend to attend my first event in the next month.

I do hope your leg mends swiftly. Sounds as if you're starting on a grand path with nudism and the Philly Nudists. There are several from that nudist club who frequent this forum from time to time.

Regards, Cheri

-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 07/30/2005 08:32:27 AM

mopar

Posted - 07/30/2005 :  9:26:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi! We're Deb and Butch. We live near the Rogue River in Oregon. We're enjoying really hot, dry weather right now. Fortunately, it cools down a lot in the late afternoons, and it is always cool on the river! Anyone in the NW out there?

Butch

Aquarian

Posted - 08/02/2005 :  05:29:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Aquarian a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello all, I'm Mark from Singapore. Not much of a place for nudist lifestyle, is it?

youngmn23

Posted - 08/06/2005 :  10:59:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello, im lee from mn
also known as youngmn23

i made this name about a year ago and now im almost 24!! ive been to only 1 nude beach a few times and hung out nude with friends

i love the lifestyle and thanks for letting me on the forum!

wild_man89435

Posted - 08/06/2005 :  11:13:46 AM  Show Profile  Send wild_man89435 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hello, my name is andrew. i just joined this site a couple days ago. ill be careful what i say cause ive already been taken out of context in another forum and was warned.im not really new to nudism, but ive been wanting to start visiting some clubs, and meet some new friends.

secssi_vinn

Posted - 08/08/2005 :  11:36:37 AM  Show Profile  Send secssi_vinn a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hello this is vinn,ilike this sctivity its so much interesting and makes me laugh to myself all time .thanks moderator!

frogman

Posted - 08/09/2005 :  1:54:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello!

My name is James, and I'm from South Carolina.

I am an occasional nudist, going to a nude beach or a club when I can.

Just spent a very relaxing day at a resort nearby. Spent most of my time just lying by the pool, enjoying the sun on my body. I should really do this more often!

The truth shall set you free.

Zip

Posted - 08/09/2005 :  3:36:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wecome: Aalia and Dan

You are at one of the best websites enjoy.

Zip

ulpian88

Posted - 08/10/2005 :  5:33:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a new member using Ulpian as a name for the forum. I have had limited experience, and for a retired senior citizen, this is a mind expanding expedition. I will be asking questions and seeking encouragement as well as advice.

My interests are textile travel, classical music, bowling, and spectator sports.

In the advice area, there is always the question of where to go first, and how to convince my partner to try it.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/10/2005 :  9:10:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ulpian88

I am a new member using Ulpian as a name for the forum. I have had limited experience, and for a retired senior citizen, this is a mind expanding expedition. I will be asking questions and seeking encouragement as well as advice.
My interests are textile travel, classical music, bowling, and spectator sports.

In the advice area, there is always the question of where to go first, and how to convince my partner to try it.

You don't say where you are located, without that it's difficult to make any recommendations for visiting. As far as suggestions to get a reluctant partner to try nudism/naturism....
I put together a brochure for just that. It can be found online at - /cheri.html
Print it out and leave it where your partner will see it, just don't hand it to him/her. After you're certain the brochure has been read, offer a compromise. In exchange for one hr. of time, offer your partner something really wanted, eg. you cooking dinner, taking your partner out to dinner, your partner's choice of tv show or movie, something in your budget. Keep reminding your partner that she/he is lovely, well loved, and that if for any reason your partner is uncomfortable, you'll gladly leave when asked.

I wish you well,
Cheri

-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 08/10/2005 9:15:45 PM

jimmie51
Forum Member

Posted - 08/11/2005 :  09:32:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, I guess I should intorduce myself. My name is Jim and my wife is Erica. We visited our first nudist resort last weekend and loved it. Everyday since I seem to find myself in the back yard after dark wearing nothing but a smile. We can't wait to go back. Our interests our anything outdoors. We camp, backpack, canoe, and any thing where we can just escape the day to day operations of the civilized world. Other than that I have learned a lot from you guys over the last week or so since I joined, and I look forward to learning and sharing more. This seems like a great place for nudists.

Jean Amaral

Posted - 08/12/2005 :  10:39:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My name is Jean Amaral and I used to be known as Jean Pitton. I was married to Tom Pitton for nearly a decade and he is the person responsible for introducing me to nudism. I have not been an active nudist for the last decade. I have always supported the movement and would like to once again become an active nudist. I have not had contact with Tom for a few years. I am trying to locate him, so if anybody knows where he is or how to get a hold of him, please let me know.

I fondly remember my days at Apollo and Playalinda Beaches. I now live in Michigan and long for a well over due vaccation in Florida.

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.49 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved