Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 198 ]  [ Total: 198 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

Cavanudist
Forum Member

Posted - 05/11/2014 :  10:01:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'm new here and have always dabbled with nudity but in the last few years I think I've become a home nudist. I enjoy just doing simple things around the house nude. The last few weeks I have really researched nudism and have tried to be nude all the time at home. I love the feeling of being nude, my wife is still shy but she does accept me for mine. The only issue she has has been me being nude in front of the kids. Reluctantly I cover up when she requests. Not real sure how to discuss all of this with her. Not sure I'll make it to social nudity but I'm hoping to wife my wife. She's going to try home nudity one day while the kids are at school, taking the day off. We'll see where this goes, but the idea of social nudity still makes me nervous.

Cavanudist
Forum Member

Posted - 05/11/2014 :  10:31:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I need to help understanding why I still occasionally get erections when I think about being nude socially, have I not desensitized myself to it?

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 05/12/2014 :  09:35:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cavanudist

I need to help understanding why I still occasionally get erections when I think about being nude socially, have I not desensitized myself to it?

In nudist on-line groups it soon becomes apparent that people who keep asking about sex organs are deliberately trying to talk about sex and not about nudism.

Sexual feelings are normal and natural for all adults, frequently. Men, including nudist men, should not feel ashamed of being normal men with normal feelings. Just go about your normal activity and don't be deliberately "fluffing" or engaging in "in your face" sexual confrontation with other nudists.

Naked is green.

Cavanudist
Forum Member

Posted - 05/12/2014 :  9:49:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"In nudist on-line groups it soon becomes apparent that people who keep asking about sex organs are deliberately trying to talk about sex and not about nudism.

Sexual feelings are normal and natural for all adults, frequently. Men, including nudist men, should not feel ashamed of being normal men with normal feelings. Just go about your normal activity and don't be deliberately "fluffing" or engaging in "in your face" sexual confrontation with other nudists."
Quote from Gnarlyoldman

Its nothing like that at all! I'm not nude for sexual reasons, I'm nude because it feels right! I'm not "fluffing" I'm just really green when it comes to nudity, being a nudist and understanding the new lifestyle that I'm beginning. Really for the first time in my life I feel normal when I'm nude.

fredshed

Posted - 05/20/2014 :  11:58:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
New to this group but not to naturism. Just a garden naturist for years but visited my first sauna in a German hotel where nudity is expected. I was surprised that even young children are brought into the naked environment by their parents and grandparents.
Last year I went on my first nudist beach - a wonderful stretch of sand in Wales called Morfa Dyffryn. I was totally hooked on the sense of freedom of walking around totally naked.
This Spring my wife and I went to the Canary Islands, where there are no special rules on the beach. I walked for miles completely nude along the sand and surf, in the warm sun with a cooling breeze.
I spoke to a German lady - in her 70s like me - "Wunderbar," she said. "This is paradise."

nudeman16
Forum Member

Posted - 05/22/2014 :  2:37:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
not a new member, but I haven't introduced myself, I've been a nudist since I was 17, I like to be naked outside, inside, when I sleep and anywhere really, doing anything, send me a message anytime

Shaun Manuel Sigala

seņorsevo
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2014 :  6:44:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi guys! I am new to the group! My wife and I have been curious about naturism for about a year now and we finally took the plunge two days ago at our local naturist club. We are a couple in our early 30s. It was wonderful experience, and something we certainly continue to experience. Hope to make some friends and join in on the great discussions!!

Pnowak11

Posted - 06/04/2014 :  4:57:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first day here!!
I'm excited to be among so many like-minded people. I'm in the Philadelphia area and wondering if there are groups nearby. There is an all-male one but i was thinking something that is co-ed. Husbands and wives type thing.

keysnudist2014

Posted - 08/06/2014 :  12:43:37 PM  Show Profile  Send keysnudist2014 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hello, this is keysnudist2014, i am new today, a 20+ year resident of key west, florida. not much nudist camaraderie here, and i'm not talking about the drunken sloppiness of the yearly fantasy fest.

i found this message board thru online searches. i am looking to reloacte out of key west and to an area where i can find nudist/naturist employment and maybe- if i'm lucky- a rental home in a nudist/naturist community.

i'm a life-long nudist. wearing clothing is almost intolerable to me, especially as i get older. i live in the florida keys, i like my no-tan-lines tan, i want to keep it that way.

am looking for posts on this board pertaining to nudist employment. any help would be appreciated.

i am very open & very easy to talk to, so anyone can message me.

sorry, but because i'm new i haven't quite finished my profile. working on it.

so glad to be here, i hope all of you are too!

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2014 :  8:45:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to all the new members. Glad to have you all onboard. You will all find answers to your questions in the various forums...places for employment, groups in your area, etc... Take care...Rob

nudewalker
Forum Member

Posted - 08/15/2014 :  09:50:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks to the Administrator my account has been reinstated and ready to contribute again. Simply I really don't fall into any category except a person who doesn't like to wear clothes. There is a supportive, reluctant wife who understands the benefits to my mental health to be naked she is more inclined to keep it in the house. So toher than being a home nudist there are hikes or walks and the occasional skinny dip.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 08/15/2014 :  6:54:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudewalker

Simply I really don't fall into any category except a person who doesn't like to wear clothes.

I believe that is the ONLY category for us here nudewalker. Welcome back!

ES_DW
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2014 :  10:45:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is an update to my initial post at the beginning of the year. We recently moved into our new house, which has four full bathrooms in it. In the master bath, we have a large shower that is about 5 ft by 7 ft. My wife and I are not tub people, so we used the space where a tub would have gone to increase to shower size. Similer to the usage of the master bath at the townhouse we lived in, our kids still enjoy using our bathroom instead of their respective bathrooms. With such a large shower, we have started having family shower time. I would say it was our kids who started it. My wife was giving our youngest a bath after playing in the dirt when the other two went into the room to ask a question. Per my wife, they saw how much fun the youngest was having playing with her bath toys in the shower, they asked if they could jump in.

The reason the youngest was dirty is I was doing work in the yard. I also was very dirty, so after putting the tools away, I walked into the bathroom thinking my wife would be done. I was a bit surprised to see all of them in the shower. Our oldest child suggest I jump in to get cleaned up. I must have looked at my wife with that "What do I do?" look, because she just said they see you naked all the time so jump in. With that I did, and now the kids look forward to family shower time. My wife and I were talking about this and how it may seem weird to some people. To us, it is a time when the family is all together at once, we just happen to be showering. I do wonder when the kids will what to start showering on their own in their own showers?

Mr Smoothie 67
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2014 :  10:19:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello there,

I like being a part of this group of people here! I would like to say first off! I see that a lot of people like to know if people shave or not! As you can tell by my name I do or have been since I was a young teen. Further more, I would like to say that I would like to meet most of you someday on the beach or a resort! You all sound honest and all very polite in this blog or whatever you call it.

I have been a nudist since the day I can remember every time I get and still do! I do it mostly around the house and in the last 6 years that I have started to date my wife (6 year ago) of (4 years married) we do it most of the time and enjoy it! We both would love to travel to a nudist resort as people say for first comers. We will with-in 2 years. We have a few friends that are fine with it and they come over or we go to their place.

To us it is all in just being comfortable with oneself! It shouldn't matter if you big, small, tall, short, shaved or not shaved! It's all in being comfortable with oneself just like ad if weather one is clothed or not! We were born naked, right?

Shout out if you would like to talk, anytime!

Edited by - Mr Smoothie 67 on 10/09/2014 10:23:16 PM

NudeInFlipFlops

Posted - 10/10/2014 :  10:15:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello!

Newbie here...from the Atlanta area.
Love going without clothes but am married to a wonderful woman who does not even think about social nudity so at this point I'm confined to nudity at home.
I travel quite a bit and am planning on hitting a nudist resort later this year for a few hours to have my first experience.

Enjoy your own nudity!

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.7 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved