Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 226 ]  [ Total: 226 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/31/2014 :  3:10:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the boards Paddy and wife. The boards are usually not this slow, I don't know if it has to do with the boards getting hacked last week (someone spammed this board with pages upon pages of some really weird topic) or if it's the bitter cold going around the country. But I'm sure traffic will pick up again soon.

enb11937

Posted - 01/31/2014 :  5:43:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey everyone..Eric here...nudist dad with 3 kids...2 boys and a girl. Kids, mom and I all live a naturist lifestyle and vacation at nudist resorts in US and Europe..hope to meet other dedicated nudists on this site and to meet some other parents raising their kids in the naturist manner...the more little nudists the better for our movement and my wife and I are doing our part to make sure that our kids represent the next generation of nudist in America!!

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2014 :  10:18:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
enb11937, welcome. Hope to hear more of your stories and hope that you all continue to enjoy the nude life style.

ES_DW
Forum Member

Posted - 02/07/2014 :  12:24:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone, I've recently become a "house" nudist. I have always enjoyed the quick skinny dip in a pool, or sleeping naked, but I never fully appreciated the sense of "freedom" of being naked all the time. I contribute my conversion to the fact that I lost 20 pounds a few years ago after going to the doctor and weighting in the heaviest I have ever been. It happened to be around my 40th birthday, and with three kids and a wife who depend on me, it was a wake up call. So with being slimmer and having more energy, I gained more self confidence.

In our household, I don't think we are actively raising our kids in a naturalist lifestyle, but might be in a passive way. We all share the same bathroom (Master) even though there are two additional baths in the house. Our kids, all below the age of 9, just enjoy brushing their teeth and taking baths in our bathroom. We don't hide ourselves behind towels when getting out of the shower, and wife and I don't make a big deal when one of the kids goes walking around naked after a bath. We just tell them to make sure the blinds are closed enough so the neighbors can not see in. A constant problem when one lives in a townhouse and your neighbors can see directly into your windows.

I have visited this site many times as a guest and enjoyed the diverse topics. I'm hoping to one day go to a C/O spa with my wife to try social nudity. We have discussed this and her reply was "we'll see".

D

txnatnud
Forum Member

Posted - 02/07/2014 :  08:11:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome enb11937 and ES DW. I'm returning to this site after being gone for short while. We sort of raised our kids in between the two of you for level of nudism. Like ES DW, our kids liked to use the master bath a lot and saw us naked almost daily. I also slept nude. We also had a private rear yard with a pool in the early days and my stepdaughter hated wearing a swimsuit. She was my skinny dipping buddy up until about 12 when we moved from that house. My ex wife would seldom swim nude, mostly just stepd and I. Because of the pool, we were nude around the house a lot - why bother putting anything on just because we were done swimming? So I guess at those times we were more like enb11937. We moved from that house and then my ex got a lot more prudish about nudity in the house with the excuse of the pool. My son only knew a few years of freedom around the house being quite a bit younger than my stepd. Anyway, they are both fine young adults now and grew up knowing what the human body looked like. We never got to attend any nudist resorts as a family, but I continue to go to family oriented resorts when I can and I am almost always nude at home, temperature permitting. Given the opportunity again (meaning if I remarry with younger kids in the picture) I'd definitely would raise them as nudists if possible. Hope both your families enjoy as much nudism as circumstances allow - I think the kids will be much more well adjusted as they grown into young adults.

happyboy497

Posted - 02/11/2014 :  03:52:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all I'm new here

Naturewanderer

Posted - 02/19/2014 :  12:03:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a male nudist aged 33 and i am from Chennai, India. I am married for 1 1/2 years. I am an engineer by profession and my job is mostly traveling in india. I have been practicing nudism for the past 15+ years, but inside confined boundaries. I wish to explore more on Nudism and the Naturist's lifestyle in social life, food habits and sharing of knowledge on culture. I have a passion in photography, Art and music. I am an occasional drinker and a non-smoker by nature. My spouse is from a conservative society and is very much against practicing nudism personally and therefore i keep practicing nudism as much as i can when i am traveling or at home alone. I had experienced nudism in with some like minded people from Europe for a day and night and could understand many genuine things about Nudism which boosted up my morale in this regard. I am interested to meet like minded friends, least bothered whether they are male or female, but wish to share good knowledge and have quality time with them. I am more of a non-sexual nudist and sex is always a neglected thing in my lifestyle but limited within myself and my spouse. Do give me a chance to get associated with this group so that i too may contribute a little for promotion of nudism.

Warm regards
Benn @ Naturewanderer

Erica500

Posted - 03/18/2014 :  11:33:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Erica500 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone. I'm new but have been browsing around for a while. I've always been a nudist as well as some others in my family. I also have a 13 year old son, hes been nudist until now but now that hes getting older i think hes starting to feel weird about being nude in front of his parents and getting erections and stuff. Sometimes asks to wear clothes even though theres a no clothes rule in our house so soon there will probably be one less nudist in our house which is too bad. I like the freedom and i am very open about it. Feel free to drop me a message if you want to chat or know more. my Yahoo is also on my profile.

Edited by - Erica500 on 03/18/2014 11:54:08 AM

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/18/2014 :  2:36:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the site Erica.

3dbeing

Posted - 04/06/2014 :  6:16:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello All, I am Gregory, In my 50's I find myself with unprecedented freedom after child rearing and am looking into booking a 2 month trip to the Mediterranean region of Europe this summer. I am seeking naturist resorts or cruises as well as possible adult scenes [ I don't really know what that is but I can guess :) ]. Might anyone have recommendations for spain, france, italy, greece, croatia, turkey ?
All the best to the community, peace, G

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2014 :  10:36:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to our site, Erika. Your situation sounds very normal. Teenagers often do not want to be nudists. They probably secretly think that's for little kids and not for teenagers.

Hi Gregory - there are plenty of discussions at this forum that might answer your questions. Click on the Search link on the upper right side of the web page and type in the topic you're looking for, or use google.com to find what you want. Hope you find what you're looking for.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2014 :  10:26:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Erica500

Hey everyone. I'm new but have been browsing around for a while. I've always been a nudist as well as some others in my family. I also have a 13 year old son, hes been nudist until now but now that hes getting older i think hes starting to feel weird about being nude in front of his parents and getting erections and stuff. Sometimes asks to wear clothes even though theres a no clothes rule in our house so soon there will probably be one less nudist in our house which is too bad. I like the freedom and i am very open about it. Feel free to drop me a message if you want to chat or know more. my Yahoo is also on my profile.

Welcome!

We had the same situation early in our nudist life. Our girls left the lifestyle around that time and we have very close friends that have 3 children and their youngest stopped around that time as well. In our case, our daughter's friends told them it was wrong to be nude in front of their parents and to see their parents naked.

In our friend's case, it was also the same. Their daughter confided in some friends at a sleep over when she didn't take PJ's and was going to sleep in just panties. She told them that she normally sleeps nude and that she and her parents are frequently nude at home ... that didn't go over well and before our friends knew it, their daughter asked them not to be naked around her anymore.

There's light at the end of the tunnel. Our girls revisited nudism 20+ years later and still dabble in it in their own homes, skinny dip here once in a while and have gone on nude vacations with us, visited the nude beach and resorts with us.

Our friends daughter has also come back on occasion and gone in the hot tub with them or just walked around naked from bathroom to bedroom, to the kitchen but they haven't re-established their home nudism as it used to be.

Good luck with your situation Erika and welcome to the site.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

blavan
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2014 :  1:32:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ceduby

Hello all. My name is Charlie. Been a nudist all my life. Originally from Calif. Lots of nude beach's and rivers. Not so much here in va. I spend as much time as I can nude. Most everyone I know don't understand. They think that it's strange. Anyway, hope to have some good conversations and maybe even meet some fellow nudists

charlie Schoenduby

Charlie, there is a nudist resort Avlon in WV not very far from you, two nudist resorts near Annapolis and White Tail Resort in Ivor, VA

Being Naked and Being Real

Erica500

Posted - 05/03/2014 :  08:44:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Erica500 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

quote:
Originally posted by Erica500

Welcome!

We had the same situation early in our nudist life. Our girls left the lifestyle around that time and we have very close friends that have 3 children and their youngest stopped around that time as well. In our case, our daughter's friends told them it was wrong to be nude in front of their parents and to see their parents naked.

In our friend's case, it was also the same. Their daughter confided in some friends at a sleep over when she didn't take PJ's and was going to sleep in just panties. She told them that she normally sleeps nude and that she and her parents are frequently nude at home ... that didn't go over well and before our friends knew it, their daughter asked them not to be naked around her anymore.

There's light at the end of the tunnel. Our girls revisited nudism 20+ years later and still dabble in it in their own homes, skinny dip here once in a while and have gone on nude vacations with us, visited the nude beach and resorts with us.

Our friends daughter has also come back on occasion and gone in the hot tub with them or just walked around naked from bathroom to bedroom, to the kitchen but they haven't re-established their home nudism as it used to be.

Good luck with your situation Erika and welcome to the site.

Thanks for the welcome. Now that he's getting older it's a really difficult situation but I hope we can make some progress.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/03/2014 :  09:25:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Keeping the lines of communication open and honest, on both sides, is always the best bet. Our girls call and talk to them mother about most everything. I truly think it's because of their mother's involvement in nudism, it's what brought them back to "dabble" in it.

I'm certain you son has concerns and may be a little embarrassed to talk about it or ask questions. As long as he knows he can come to either of you and ask questions and get answers, you leave the door open for him to do so. Seems like you've done that, it's his move next.

Be well and continued good luck!

FP

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.28 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved