Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 258 ]  [ Total: 258 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

smokehouse

Posted - 07/11/2013 :  11:22:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey all. Look forward to communicating with fellow nudist. I've always loved to be naked. I got married, and had kids. My ex-wife was never fond of being naked, and didn't approve of being naked around our kids, so I never was able to be naked much. I got divorced a couple years ago and am always naked when the kids aren't around.

My girlfriend is accepting to the whole nude thing. She doesn't care if I am naked, but she's not comfortable with her body so she has a hard time being naked sometimes. I mentioned how I always wanted to go to a Nudist resort. I finally convinced her to go. She said she'll let the place give us a tour and then go from there. If she was skinner she would be more accepting so hopefully she will go through with it. I've told her nobody cares, she's beautiful and its all about our enjoyment.

We are going to Turtle Lake Resort in Michigan in a couple weeks. I'm looking forward to my first time at a Nudist resort. Hopefully the girlfriend will go through with it

Cruskie

Posted - 07/15/2013 :  07:24:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello :)

I am Caitlin, 22. I enjoy reading novels and watching movies, travelling & sightseeing, walking and relaxing within nature..being at peace. :)

cajun4318

Posted - 07/21/2013 :  10:40:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello new here from southeast Louisiana -looking to share interest with nudist from same area

closet nudist ready to come out -life is too short

cajun4318

Posted - 07/21/2013 :  10:43:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
new from southeast Louisiana

closet nudist ready to come out -life is too short

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/21/2013 :  4:57:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Cruskie and Cajun,

Welcome to the site, Please make your selves at home.

Cruskie, it's great to have the young female view on some of the topics here, so don't let some of the weird guys we have here scare you off.

Diger

mikes66

Posted - 07/22/2013 :  12:09:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone,

I was glad to find your site. Very informative on issues and locations. Have never visited a resort or club before, I would like to though if I can get my spouse to come along. I lived in Europe for three years as a teen and found my interest there. Quite eye opening for a 13 year old American, the day we moved in the neighbor was tanning nude. Like everyone generally says you acclimate very quickly.

theleochetan

Posted - 07/23/2013 :  07:12:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this community from Delhi.
I am curious to know that is there any meetings between the member are planned for coming days. i want to enroll myself into it.

TJBare

Posted - 08/22/2013 :  10:46:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit TJBare's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi, it's Trisha and Bruce and we're excited to become members of this forum. Especially since in November we are taking off on the never-ending roadtrip - our dream has come true! We will be traveling all over the US in our camper and look forward to visiting as many clothing optional campgrounds and resorts as possible!

Trisha (and Bruce)
the Naked Hippies Roadtrip couple - living our dream! http://dancingcoyotes.com

blavan
Forum Member

Posted - 08/26/2013 :  11:15:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good for you! Sounds like a dream come true. If you are ever in Virginia then White Tail Nudist Resort is highly recommended. In SC we recommend Cedar Creek Nudist Resort in Pelion, SC, and Serendipity Nudist Resort in Cleveland, Georgia. These are all friendly family nudist resorts that hippies will enjoy.

Being Naked and Being Real

nudefittie

Posted - 09/01/2013 :  2:11:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all! My name is Amy and I guess you can say I've been a nudist/naturist for about the last 46 hours.

I'm your typical American girl - blonde hair, blue eyes, mother is a Sunday School teacher, step-dad is a preacher. I was raised to be modest, never show my skin anywhere, don't wear anything too tight or revealing because it's a sin and boys just want to screw you. My mother's eye used to twitch when she talked about sex. Literally twitch. I'm not even exaggerating in the slightest degree. I have always been embarrassed by my nudity and incredibly self-conscious. My lady bits were private, and no one should ever see them except me.

Recently, I started dating someone new. He LOVES being naked. He sleeps naked, wears scrub pants with no boxers most nights (probably for me), but he always tells me how beautiful I am. He finally got me sleeping naked a couple weeks ago. It felt great. Then he went out of town. For the first few nights I slept with clothes on, but started taking them off one piece a night. After the last night when I was completely nude I just decided to stay that way and go make coffee downstairs. After I made my coffee I went up and put a tshirt and shorts on, but it felt freeing to be in my home with no clothes on. When I sat down to study, I took my shirt back off for hours. I couldn't stay that way because I felt so self-conscious.

This Friday afternoon I got home and took my clothes off and have been that way ever since. I've even worked out in the nude - with sneakers on, of course. I talked to the bf about it and he's thrilled. He's excited that we get to share this now. I found this site after doing some basic research - I'm a type A personality, I research everything - and have been lurking here for a couple days. I have obviously decided to join, and just wanted to say hi! I'm still feeling some self-consciousness, but I think the long weekend is exactly what I need to help with that.

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2013 :  05:39:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Amy. Welcome to the nude lifestyle. You might find your type a personality will shed itself along with your clothes. It's a wonderful, relaxed feeling.

nudeman16
Forum Member

Posted - 09/03/2013 :  10:28:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Amy, welcome to the wonderful world of nudism!

nudefittie

Posted - 09/03/2013 :  10:42:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the welcome, guys!

slickrcbd

Posted - 09/09/2013 :  11:11:18 PM  Show Profile  Send slickrcbd an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi, I've just registered. I'm not sure if my purpose for being here would be welcome, so I thought I'd make a quick explanation and see what the response is.

I recently had a bad case of gastroenteritis that forced me to experience being a virtual nudist for several days as every time I tried to put on pants or underwear I threw up in addition to severe abdominal pain. I'm cured now, but thinking about it made me wonder about how actual nudists go about their lives in suburban America.

I've done a bit of web searching, and seen a bit of conflicting stuff that seems to vary by region in the United States. I was hoping I could post a few questions out of curiosity.

One thing that makes me thing that this isn't for me is the thread on this very forum about unwanted erections, especially on beaches and at pools. I often find myself getting such things at work at the oddest times when around attractive women. That is when I'm not even deliberately checking them out.
I haven't been swimming in a long time, but as a heterosexual man I used to like to look at girls, and I'd often get an erection. It sounds like such a thing is considered a BAD THING at a nudist pool or beach, so I think that would rule me out since I'd wind up having to cover up all the time if there were any attractive girls around.

Before a few hours ago my perception was that nudists were people who just didn't see the need to wear clothes when it wasn't necessary for protection from either the elements or the environment such as wearing jeans when trimming thorn bushes. It seems there are different kinds of nudists.

Anyways, I'm taking too much space for the intro, if my purpose for being here out of curiosity is acceptable, I'll post a bit more.

There was one other thing that made me interested. I was thinking about this when I also recalled a couple of unrelated incidents that made me think of how maybe the nudists are kinda right and the rest of the world is wrong. It was that I was to visit a relative's house for a family get-together where they had a four year old boy. When I was there, he ran out of his room completely naked to the horror of his parents. They complained that he's always doing that, and had absolutely no sense of body modesty or shame. My mother (also visiting) then said that I'd done the same thing at his age a few times. Along with several other parents and grandparents. It seems that body shame is a learned thing, not a natural occurrence despite what the Book of Genesis says. Contrasting that to the fact that when I was sick I accidentally flashed a car when reaching for the newspaper wearing just a robe because it slipped open at the worst possible time. I felt mortified, and a little scared the driver would call the cops for indecent exposure.

ramses1978

Posted - 09/10/2013 :  08:12:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone am new in this site

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.36 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved