Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 182 ]  [ Total: 182 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

joenudist
Forum Member

Posted - 06/10/2005 :  1:12:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello my name is Joe.
I am from Minnesota. For the last two years I have found myself taking off my clothes when I get home (its very relaxing). I am now ready to try social nudity and will be in the Madison WI area next week so I will head over to Mazo beach for my first try at being nude socialy! I can't wait!

This is a great web site and I have found great information and everybody seems very helpful!

Joe

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 06/10/2005 :  11:07:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good luck Joe, let us know how it goes

joenudist
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2005 :  01:06:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks nudetoo
I will post what happens when I get back next weekend.

Joe

Turk
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2005 :  07:36:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Guys! This is Jon. I am new to this site. In fact, I am new to the whole public naturism thing. I have been living nude whenever possible since '01. I don't get on the PC much but would love to talk and if possible get together with others in my area.

hurricanemonkie

Posted - 06/12/2005 :  12:55:57 PM  Show Profile  Send hurricanemonkie an AOL message  Send hurricanemonkie a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
HEY!, you can call me z, casue thats what everyone else calls me! just decided to stop by and leave a forum thingy! new to nudism and would like to talk to more people about it!

~Z~

peace out yo!

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/12/2005 :  2:59:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Z & Jon, It's nice to have you here. Feel free to post questions or add to current topics. We try to stay on-topic at each section. Everyone here is friendly, we don't bite...too hard. LOL

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

The Geek
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2005 :  01:43:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, My name is Travis from Southern WV.

I enjoy just lounging around the house whenever I can (nude, of course).I'm kinda shy and haven't ventured outside in the daylight yet, but i've been sleeping in the nude for awhile now. I've been into computers for years and work as a Graphics editor (that's why they call me The Geek, lol). High fives to all the vets past and present out there. You guys (gals too) are great!

Edited by - The Geek on 06/24/2005 02:16:26 AM

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2005 :  07:57:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Geek

Hi, My name is Travis from Southern WV.

I enjoy just lounging around the house whenever I can (nude, of course).I'm kinda shy and haven't ventured outside in the daylight yet, but i've been sleeping in the nude for awhile now. I've been into computers for years and work as a Graphics editor (that's why they call me The Geek, lol). High fives to all the vets past and present out there. You guys (gals too) are great!

I call myself a Geek as well... Welcome... Of course I use the term to all its advantages...

"Beware of Geeks bearing gifts"

"It's all Geek to me"

tommyjoe
Forum Member

Posted - 06/28/2005 :  10:26:27 AM  Show Profile  Send tommyjoe a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Joe
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Tom and I am also from MN. I live south of the Twin Cities about 80 miles. I am a home nudist and enjoy it very much. I would like to welcome you to the forum.
Love to be nude
Tom

n/a
deleted

Posted - 06/28/2005 :  6:26:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi My name is Bob and I live with my wife on Vancouver Island. I have practised nudity around house for several years and the last few years my wife and I have discovered Little Tribune Beach on Hornby Island which has been used unoffricially as a nudist beach for year. We are hoping to get to one of the nudist resorts in the Carribean during the winter. Any suggestions as to which ones would be the best?

james423
Forum Member

Posted - 06/28/2005 :  9:40:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome, Bob.
My personal suggestion would be Club Orient in St. Martin -we've been there several times & have never been disappointed.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2005 :  08:32:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hairyballs

Hi My name is Bob and I live with my wife on Vancouver Island. I have practised nudity around house for several years and the last few years my wife and I have discovered Little Tribune Beach on Hornby Island which has been used unoffricially as a nudist beach for year. We are hoping to get to one of the nudist resorts in the Carribean during the winter. Any suggestions as to which ones would be the best?

Bob, Welcome to this forum/message boards. I can very much recommend Eden Bay in the Dominican republic or even one of the Palm Springs, CA resorts such as Terra Cotta Inn.

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

delon

Posted - 07/03/2005 :  3:04:27 PM  Show Profile  Send delon a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone! I'm new to this site and I can say that I'm very anxious to go to Sandy Hook beach. I live in Queens, New York and it is a bit of a travel until there. Are any other fellow nudists from my are that would like to join me? Let me know at go4delon@yahoo.com. Alan

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2005 :  4:22:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I live somewhat close by, in Philadelphia. I try to visit Gunnison once or twice a year. Philly Nudists, the local nudist group of which I am head, will be going up to Gunnison sometime soon. BTW- welcome to the forum!

Melissa

Seneca
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2005 :  8:32:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I and a female friend will be at Sandy Hook on July 20,21 and 22. If anyone is going to be there then, and is interested in meeting, let me know.

Seneca

Life is a journey, not a guided tour. You have to decide which route to follow.

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.36 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved