Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 275 ]  [ Total: 275 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  3:57:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome Dee. I agree with Pete. It is great to have a good mix of Guys & Gals.

Mike

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  5:26:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
From a nudist wife and mom, in Ca welcome to all who are new on here.

Jennifer

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  8:45:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Is someone following me!!?? Why yes they are and she's right there behind that tree!

Welcome to my friend and pen pal, Dee! You all are gonna love her. She's an asset to any naturist board and an all around great person.

Love having you here!

A

tommyjoe
Forum Member

Posted - 01/11/2007 :  10:04:00 AM  Show Profile  Send tommyjoe a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Dee, it's great to have you aboard. Again welcome to the forum, from Tom in MN.

DenitaLC
Forum Member

Posted - 01/11/2007 :  11:09:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mike, Pete, Jennifer, Tom and my good friend, Mr. A!
Thank you all for the welcome. I agree...it's nice to see so many other ladies taking part on this board.

Jennifer, I enjoy reading your posts.

Have a wonderful day all!
Dee

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/11/2007 :  12:56:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice to see so many new faces or at least new to this forum. Welcome to new arrivals.

Have a great January,
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

asmodee
Forum Member

Posted - 01/13/2007 :  09:57:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My name is Kirby and I'm from Eastern Iowa. I am not a nudist or naturist, but my wife and I are going to start out slow this summer and see where it goes. I have been interested in the lifestyle for a few years now but it never occurred to me until recently that I should probably actually communicate with nudists if I have any desire to become one at any point. I have already met some really nice people here and will be starting my own thread today for just some general discussion and a few questions.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/13/2007 :  10:02:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by asmodee

My name is Kirby and I'm from Eastern Iowa. I am not a nudist or naturist, but my wife and I are going to start out slow this summer and see where it goes. I have been interested in the lifestyle for a few years now but it never occurred to me until recently that I should probably actually communicate with nudists if I have any desire to become one at any point. I have already met some really nice people here and will be starting my own thread today for just some general discussion and a few questions.

Welcome to these forums. Why wait till the warmer weather? Why not start in your home? Sleep w/o clothes, get up and drink/eat your breakfast au naturale.

Find an appropriate location for posts to keep the Administrator happy and post away.
Cheri

-
-

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 01/13/2007 :  11:29:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by asmodee

Oh but you are a nudist, if you've given serious consideration to the lifestyle and feel comfortable without clothes, then you most certainly are. You don't have to be naked to be a nudist, its a feeling, a desire to be free of the constraints of textiles that makes you a nudist.

That first step looks huge as you walk towards it, but when you look back at it you realise it was nothing at all, the first thing that crosses you mind after taking the step is "Why didn't I do this sooner".

Pete Knight

asmodee
Forum Member

Posted - 01/13/2007 :  12:35:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheri,

That was actually a point of contention between my wife and I a few months ago. We used to sleep nude, but over the years have started sleeping partially clothed. My wife actually began sleeping in everything but shoes for a while. She was not comfortable with it because the kids might need something in the middle of the night. She doesn't go out of her way to hide her nudity from our kids most of the time, but for some reason that bothered her. I am still working on it, though I don't want to make her uncomfortable. We would need to get some curtains, too, before we ate breakfast in the nude.

Pete,

Interesting observation. I have mentioned it before in other posts, but I have never actually been in contact with a nudist before. As people say things to me or ask me questions I am learning as much about me as they are when I answer. It amazes me to think that I've been interested in this for years but only recently figured out I've never done anything to take a step toward it. It's always seemed like going to the moon. Sure, I'd like to do it, but I'd have to build a space ship and get permission to launch, not die on the way there or back... I am only now starting to realize that all I have to do is do it. Who knows, maybe I'll build that space ship too and be the first person to get naked on the moon!

bones710

Posted - 01/13/2007 :  1:43:03 PM  Show Profile  Send bones710 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi im new to this. Love being nude & was wondering if theres any fellow nudists outthere wanting to chat, particularly those in NZ.
Thanks look ofrward to chatting with you all.

Pat Doyle
Forum Member

Posted - 01/13/2007 :  2:11:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi my name is pat i'm new hear from oklahoma city love being nude looking for someone oklahoma talk to about places around hear to go I'm 46 year old welder the only one smooth shavad that i know

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  12:01:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pat Doyle

hi my name is pat i'm new hear from oklahoma city love being nude looking for someone oklahoma talk to about places around hear to go I'm 46 year old welder the only one smooth shavad that i know

Welcome to these forums, Pat. It's a great place to visit. About 1/2 way between Tulsa and OKC is a great park called Oaklake Trails. You'll find people of all shapes, sizes, etc. since nudism is a cross-section of the population. OLT is affiliated with AANR. You might also find some information/trip reports on these forums. Use the
"search" feature in the upper right hand corner.

Regards, Cheri

-
-

irene paris

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  3:56:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello! We are a 32 yo couple name Irene and Paris. We live far away from USA, in Greece, which is a fine place for nudists. We hope to meet some interesting people here, tell our opinions about nudism, and listen to others' opinions too!!
Thank you!

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  5:52:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Irene and Paris, welcome to the forum, make yourself at home.

Pete Knight

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved