Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 162 ]  [ Total: 162 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2007 :  1:47:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome Lily to the forum

Tuffers

red5678

Posted - 01/01/2007 :  2:32:29 PM  Show Profile  Send red5678 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi,
We r from Denver looking to travel to Hawaii for scuba diving and nude beaches.

Kevin

Kevin M Deschamp

lil_lilly_nudist
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2007 :  04:57:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Mr Tuffers please to meet you and Kevin. I really like talking to people experiencing what I am unlike my friends except for sis.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 01/02/2007 :  5:07:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
03/01/07, 9:Am

Hi Iam new I like being naked around the house Not out door's , My wife does not it of it she say I'am turning he off sex so I don't if any has a has the same proplem let me know But I like being nude its if you get what i mean Aalia welcome to the forum okay let me where do I stand your svenandrew

D,A Svenson

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2007 :  10:46:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by svenandrew

03/01/07, 9:Am

Hi Iam new I like being naked around the house Not out door's , My wife does not it of it she say I'am turning he off sex so I don't if any has a has the same proplem let me know But I like being nude its if you get what i mean Aalia welcome to the forum okay let me where do I stand your svenandrew

D,A Svenson

i am not wise and cannot well respond to this situation. Go out and look at the stars.

Best Wishes, Jim

LookingOut

Posted - 01/02/2007 :  11:20:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, My name is Brad 23 years old and my first nudist experience was 2 years ago at Sandy Hook, NJ. That was my only real experience being nude in a social atmosphere. I now live in Southern California. In my area there are several clothing-optional resorts, but they are not very male single friendly. So the only time i get to be free is in my own home, and only when my roommate is'nt here. I met the most friendliest people that were complete strangers those couple of days on Sandy Hook. I would love to experience this in california. It seems hard to find nudists in my age group, not that i dont love everyone elses. I look forward to meeting eveyone. Thanks - Brad

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2007 :  11:59:30 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Painter2

Hello all, artist living in NY, I grew up going to a huge naked beach near where I lived as a kid. I love painting and drawing landscapes, outdoors, and drawing the nude as well.

Happy to be here,

Cheers,

Michael

Hello and welcome. I paint too. I work in oils. Looking forward to getting back to Apollo and Haulover Beaches to do some outdoor painting, wearing just the wind.

Welcome to all you other nudies - newbies too.

shvdmle
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2007 :  09:48:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all, and thanks for such a great forum. Wife and I are From Southern Ontario and have been to the Four Seasons on several occasions, Myself more so than her as for work schedules she mostly works weekends. Wondering how many others on these forums are from our area it would be great to hook up with fellow nudists for an excursion to one of the resorts here, also has anyone been to the other resorts in this area ? we have only tried the one.
Thanks for your time and for welcoming us into this great society

songbird

Posted - 01/04/2007 :  12:38:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit songbird's Homepage  Send songbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think being naked make you more relaxed & if you get stress you every one should take there clothes off its make a diffrent I feel free with out my clothes on Iam naked now & its hot here see ya soon songbird

I hope I won't bother any body best wishers, D,A Svenson

lefty06

Posted - 01/06/2007 :  2:22:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey ya'll. I'm new to all of this and have enjoyed reading everyone's post. I'm a 22-year old college student in the Houston area. I'm slowly warming up to becoming a nudist. My goal in doing so is to become more comfortable with my body and feel good in my own skin. Since my family are not nudists and are pretty conservative, I'm limited to the four walls of my own room-- at least it's a start. This site is great compared to some of the others I've seen. I look forward to reading more. If anyone here lives near Houston, let me know.

Dave

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2007 :  5:29:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lefty06

Hey ya'll. I'm new to all of this and have enjoyed reading everyone's post. I'm a 22-year old college student in the Houston area. I'm slowly warming up to becoming a nudist. My goal in doing so is to become more comfortable with my body and feel good in my own skin. Since my family are not nudists and are pretty conservative, I'm limited to the four walls of my own room-- at least it's a start. This site is great compared to some of the others I've seen. I look forward to reading more. If anyone here lives near Houston, let me know.

Dave

Glad to read that you are warming up to nudism. As you probably know, you can go here and find local nudist venues: www.nudistparksusa.net. Follow the links and you will find much info about them including telephone numbers, make a reservation at a nudist resort when the weather warms and go and enjoy.

I am a (hated) right wing conservative on many issues but I've favored nudism for many years.

Best Wishes, Jim

lefty06

Posted - 01/07/2007 :  12:27:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim, thanks for the warm greetings. Being from Texas, I too am a right wing conservative and also favor nudism-- you're not alone-- although my Democrat friends give me hell :)

Dave

songbird

Posted - 01/07/2007 :  01:54:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit songbird's Homepage  Send songbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi I'am a new mumber my name is songbird I'an from Melbourne Australia I like being naked most of the day I sleep naked it very nice & relaxing my wife does not go for this kind of thing but she does not mine here Australia we are in the middle ten year Drought & the state I'am in is Victoria we are on Stage 3 water restictions only water our Gardens two time a week , , that how I feel about the water I'am a gardener will that what Iam its nice to go naked in the sun here allthough the sun can burn you real bad, but we plenty of sun cream on every where wellthats it best wishers from songbird

Download Attachment: Picture 5.jpg
5.78 KB

I hope I won't bother any body best wishers, D,A Svenson

DenitaLC
Forum Member

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  3:32:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Everyone,
Dee here from Western Washington. It's nice to see some familiar names and advatars.

Dee

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  3:45:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Dee

I almost didn't recognise you without the bridge, welcome to 'Nudist-Resorts' great to see another female on the board.

This must be the most female rich naturist board on the net.

Pete Knight

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.49 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved