Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 245 ]  [ Total: 245 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

RunnerGirl
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2005 :  12:17:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone,

I am Morgan, I live in Delaware. I am brand new to this site, and to nudism. So far I have only done it with a few friends of mine. This looks like a cool site!

Morgan

Buster
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2005 :  1:24:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Morgan-

Good too see the younger a crowd of nudists. I'm 22, in Fl, and have no friends into the nude thing besides my girlfirend who unfortunatly is in college in Va. If you do end up going to a nude beach get a base tan first at a fake and bake, or don't forget to get some sun block on your naughty bits.. could lead to a painfull burn.

RunnerGirl
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2005 :  1:31:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol, thanks Buster. I've never been to a tanning place, are the booths private?

Buster
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2005 :  1:44:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah the beds are all in private rooms. It's a good alternative, and a good way to reduce the risk of the burn. I still prefer to do it at the beach, but being from the North East origionaly, i know there is a lack of nude beaches in the region.

B

Ashley
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  10:01:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Buster: I read in your post that your girlfriend is in college in VA. I'm a soph at Randolph-Macon in Ashland VA but I live in NC in my "real life". Just curious if she's a classmate of mine? lol

Ash

Buster
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  10:40:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, she's not, but i atteneded college in VA and ALMOST went to Randy-Mac.. I plan to re-locate to NC in the next year or so.. It's gonna be rough leaving Fla, but i gotta start a real job, and get into the real world eventualy..
Enjoying it while i'm here..

B

rocky0087

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  11:32:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi There
My name is Rocky and I am new to this forum
would like to meet new nudist friends
I live just north of Nashville TN
and would like to meet friends that
would go to nudist resort close by
Thanks

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  12:23:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can recommend AGAINST using a tanning bed. The rays penetrate the lower levels. There was an alert that went out a few months back.

I'm at a university school of Medicine.

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

RunnerGirl
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  12:32:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yikes! Thanks for the info Cheri - I don't need anything like that happening.

Morgan

Buster
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  6:01:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My girlfriend uses the tanning bed, should i tell her to stop before permanent damage occurs?

sw2sweendog
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  11:05:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello all,im a nubie here as well.been a nudist for sometime now,look foward to meeting you all.
scott

got stress?GET NAKED!

sw2sweendog
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  11:10:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh ya,my avatar is me in baghdad,about a week or two after the war started.

got stress?GET NAKED!

Ashley
Forum Member

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  07:24:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SW2sweendog: Welcome back from Baghdad! I'm very proud of what you guys did over there and I hope you can now enjoy the benefits of being home and safe. My Grandfather was in Vietnam and he tells me how important it is to let the soldiers know they're appreciated when they come home. He says his return home was a lot less positive back then.

Ash

sw2sweendog
Forum Member

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  10:45:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thank you ash,your grandpa is right. it does mean alot when people thank you for risking your life,even if they dont belive in the cause.and to tell you the truth,i was'nt to keen on the way we went over there.but i did sign the dotted line.but im back in the good ole u.s.a. and nakedthanks again.
scott

got stress?GET NAKED!

sw2sweendog
Forum Member

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  10:49:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh ya,tell your grand pa i appreciated his services to our country as well.

got stress?GET NAKED!

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved