Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 138 ]  [ Total: 138 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

Dan

Posted - 02/09/2004 :  08:32:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Interesting story...

With the tropics being warm/hot 12 months out of the years, there is never one minute when I am in my house that I feel the need to wear anything other than my watch.

However, in order to be sensitive to the local culture I keep the blind positioned so that no one from the outside can see in. Or so I thought.

About one year I over heard my neighbor's maids talking. One was walking to the shower stall with only a towel wrapped around her. On the way she said to her friend, "If you want my towel, come and get it because I'm going to take a shower Dan Style!"

So, I guess it's pretty much known that I prance around my house exposing myself to my mirrors. However, it bothers no one. I get along fine with everybody. I haven't yet been arrested, at least!

Dan

Posted - 02/09/2004 :  08:37:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do have information of a resort in Boracay that advertises itself as clothing optinal.

Once I find it I will post it here.

damian07

Posted - 02/10/2004 :  10:22:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit damian07's Homepage  Send damian07 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hello all this is Gregory & Donna from Washington, DC we have been nudist for two years. we lov gonig to nudist resorts.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2004 :  01:11:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Welcome aboard.

We highly recommend the Caribbean island of St Maartin/St Martin.

Chic

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2004 :  01:38:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum Gregory and Donna. Glad you are enjoying the lifestyle.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2004 :  10:09:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greg & Donna welcome, hope you enjoy the forum and the friendly folks here.

irishred

Phildo

Posted - 06/09/2004 :  01:47:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Phildo's Homepage  Send Phildo a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

Hello everyone,

My name is Phil, Phildo is my Jamaican name, or what my really good friends call me.

Currently I live near St. Augustine Fl. Originally from Ma.

Have been doing the Nakkid thing for a long, long time. Have been many places with friends and family, from the Ledges in VT. to Jamaica. Uh yeah and places in between.

For me it is all about respect.

I am very pleased to find a forum to chat with like minded folks.

Phildo

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/10/2004 :  04:33:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum Phildo, hope you enjoy it.

Kim =^.^=

tommyjoe
Forum Member

Posted - 06/10/2004 :  07:43:52 AM  Show Profile  Send tommyjoe a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Aalia
Welcome, My name is Tom I am a home naturist from MN. I have been a member of this forum since April and like it very much. I think you will enjoy it too. I enjoy going nude any chance I get. Very nice photo of you.

Phildo

Posted - 06/12/2004 :  04:11:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Phildo's Homepage  Send Phildo a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks kim,

I am sure I will.

Rick769

Posted - 08/17/2004 :  10:36:57 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Rick769's MSN Messenger address  Send Rick769 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Rick here from Illinois new to the site

Sloboy
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2004 :  12:53:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rick:
SLOBOY here. I'm new to the site also. From what I see and have read we are in good company. As Roy Roger's would say! "Happy Nudist Trails to You". Be egotistical and remember "YOU are the one who enjoys the Tan and benefits Nature and Life give you. Even though I live in sunny, sunny California, I'm happy we share the same Sun.

SLO always.

Everyday is another reason to be yourself.

Ashley
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2005 :  5:13:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay. I give up! I have been clicking all over this site trying to figure out how to add my picture to my posting signature. I assume this is what everyone calls an AVATAR? Whatever I do, it won't let me upload it, add it, send it, move it... I'm stumped.
Somebody please help me out and give me some detailed instructions so I can look like I know what's going on here. Take pity, you will be rewarded in heaven (if you get there :)
THANK YOU

Ash

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2005 :  5:53:21 PM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ashley,

You should be able to go into your profile by clicking on "members menu" , then clicking on my profile. You'll come to a field that asks you to upload the avatar. Click on that & choose the PIC from your computer.It should upload. If the file is too big. It may not let you.

Plan B: PM Kevin the admin. of this site. He'll instuct you.
Good Luck!
Gary

rocky0087

Posted - 04/02/2005 :  12:55:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Aalia

i am new here.
my name is Aalia and i am from new york, MA

please help me to browse
thanks

Download Attachment: sevanti.jpg
57.31 KB

[Administrator's Note: If you're new here, register first, then click Reply to Topic to add your comments.]

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved