Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 447 ]  [ Total: 447 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/18/2006 :  7:32:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone..I introduced myself under the "Test Area" thread, but I ll do it here too. I am a 46 year old nudist wife and mom of three daughters 19,16,and 12. Our house is completely nude and we raise our girls as nudists. My husbands family as well as mine goes back three generations of nudists. We are active in our local nudist community. We spend all time at home nude and at our local club on the weekends. Almost all our free time is spent doing some form of nude recreation. At the beach,club,camping or at home. I look forward to chatting with you all.

Jen.

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2006 :  07:28:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wow, I am impressed. My individual efforts seem miniscule.

Best Wishes, Jim

Sean22
Forum Member

Posted - 09/21/2006 :  3:40:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Sean22 an AOL message  Send Sean22 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello all,

My name is Sean McSherry and I just wanted to say that I had my first experience at Gunnison Beach this summer and it was absolutely amazing. A year before that I went to Juniper Ridge and had an equally amazing time. Being a 23 year old male nudist it is difficult sometimes breaking the stereotype that all young males my age are pervs and are only going to places like Gunnison to get a cheap look at women.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 09/21/2006 6:55:10 PM

dismouserawks

Posted - 09/24/2006 :  09:32:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi i'm matt i'm a new guy

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  07:47:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dismouserawks

hi i'm matt i'm a new guy

All of us were at one time.

welcome

HG8Harrier
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  3:30:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit HG8Harrier's Homepage  Send HG8Harrier an AOL message  Send HG8Harrier a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Not a new member, but with a new AIM screenname. Check my profile or PM me for info! I would love to hear from all of you.

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  6:22:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello and welcome to all who are new since I have joined..Look forward to chatting with you all.
Jenn.

Iron Duke

Posted - 09/27/2006 :  3:25:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello allnaturalwife. New here Just returning you hello :)

astra04

Posted - 09/27/2006 :  5:01:51 PM  Show Profile  Click to see astra04's MSN Messenger address  Send astra04 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone, I was a member previously under a different user name which Ihave forgotton, so decided the bets way was to rejoin and write this one down lol. My name is John and I am 46 years of age and live in the UK(Lincoln), I look forward to making plenty of new friends in the lifestyle

Keep it Bare

Keep it Bare

tommyjoe
Forum Member

Posted - 09/29/2006 :  11:58:14 AM  Show Profile  Send tommyjoe a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I would like to welcome all the new members also. My name is Tom and I am from Minnesota. I am a home nudist and have been for about 3 years or so. Still haven't got to any of the resorts. Please feel free to e-mail me. I am a married male 54 years old my wife just turned 50 this month. Still can't talk her into giving nudity/naturism a try.
Love to be nude

WTWASP

Posted - 09/30/2006 :  11:23:59 PM  Show Profile  Click to see WTWASP's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I am new here, and also somewhat new to the whole nudist/naturist lifestyle. I live in Calgary AB Canada, and I am a 35 year old (straight) male.

Unfortunately, here in Calgary I cannot find any communites, clubs, or other such things within the city that cater to the nudist and the lifestyle of doing everyday things in the nude - other than exclusive-membership clubs that discriminate against the single male (their reasons are logical and valid, to a point, but it doesn't do me any darn good, lol).

I don't smoke, I don't drink, and I certainly do not use any drugs. I actually frown on recreational drug use, but I don't "condemn" the casual "toker" of the more, uh, "natural" forms of mood-altering/enhancing "indulgences". However, I really prefer to completely avoid hardcore druggies (or even heavy heavy drinkers for that matter). Just my preference - no offense intended.

Anyway, I am here hoping to meet likeminded people as myself, who may be situated primarily local (Calgary & surrounding areas), but even anyone from anywhere, just to discuss the lifestyle (as well as just normal everyday things, of course, like music or other typical interests), and maybe brainstorm something where I do not have to limit my nudist pursuits to within my own four walls of my home, or on occasion when it permits, my yard. I do not live alone, and in addition to this person, I doubt my neighbors either would take kindly to my indulging in my "frolicking" au naturel, lol.

Therefore, I am hoping to figure out an alternative option, that does not involve extensive travel (as I do not drive), but will afford me a place where I can go to enjoy the liberating feeling of being naked, among others who share the same affinity for it. Off the top of my head I am just thinking of something like a weekly (or whatever type of routine works for most folks) get-together, just hanging out : socializing, having a BBQ, a "movie night", play board games, etc - all in a setting such as a private home or other "safe" venue. No memberships, just a small group of friends who meet regularly like any other friends would, only, well, naked.

I hope to some of you folks very soon, either in the forums or perhaps in person one day!

Cheers!

WTW

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 10/01/2006 :  09:57:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by WTWASP

Hello,
(snip) here in Calgary I cannot find any communites, clubs, or other such things within the city that cater to the nudist and the lifestyle of doing everyday things in the nude - other than exclusive-membership clubs that discriminate against the single male (their reasons are logical and valid, to a point, but it doesn't do me any darn good, lol).
(snip)
Anyway, I am here hoping to meet likeminded people as myself, who may be situated primarily local (Calgary & surrounding areas), but even anyone from anywhere, just to discuss the lifestyle (as well as just normal everyday things, of course, like music or other typical interests), and maybe brainstorm something where I do not have to limit my nudist pursuits to within my own four walls of my home, or on occasion when it permits, my yard. I do not live alone, and in addition to this person, I doubt my neighbors either would take kindly to my indulging in my "frolicking" au naturel, lol.

Therefore, I am hoping to figure out an alternative option, that does not involve extensive travel (as I do not drive), but will afford me a place where I can go to enjoy the liberating feeling of being naked, among others who share the same affinity for it. Off the top of my head I am just thinking of something like a weekly (or whatever type of routine works for most folks) get-together, just hanging out : socializing, having a BBQ, a "movie night", play board games, etc - all in a setting such as a private home or other "safe" venue. No memberships, just a small group of friends who meet regularly like any other friends would, only, well, naked.
I hope to some of you folks very soon, either in the forums or perhaps in person one day!
Cheers!
WTW

Have you contacted any the parks in Alberta your self? Suny Chinooks does have singles. They are open from May - Sept. though. Nonlanded clubs have events where their members are located eventhough their mailing address is stationary. There are at least 3 nonlanded clubs in BC that are affiliated with AANR. Once you make friends within that club, you'll probably be able to carpool to events.

I wish you well,
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

jim bowers

Posted - 10/05/2006 :  4:51:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim bowers's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey Ya'll
I'm Jim. 50 years young... seriously. Just did an art show at Lupin Resort in Los Gatos where i displayed my own art for the weekend. I'm a Burning man regular (10 years). Creator of The Eyes Of Gawd, Terrasphere and several other large scale interactive projects. Spent the second half of the weekend socializing with Lupins regular members. Great people. If you're in the Bay Area, San Jose... I live near Sacramento. Check this place out. What a hoot to hand out naked for the weekend. They've got tent sites, yurts and cabins for rent. Way worth the trip and it will open your mind to the naturtist lifestyle.

Jimmy

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 10/05/2006 :  6:06:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Been to Lupin with the family many many times whe we lived up in the Walnut Creek area. Lupin is a definate destination for us whenever we wre up in the bay area. As are Laguna Del Sol and many of the Santa Cruz nude beaches.

Jenn

nudechat

Posted - 10/06/2006 :  07:45:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit nudechat's Homepage  Click to see nudechat's MSN Messenger address  Send nudechat a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi u all...i'm glad to be here naked as u. I like nude cam chat and to be in touch with other open minded nudist. See my profile, i live in Italy and i love sun.

nudechat

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.51 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved