Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 211 ]  [ Total: 211 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

runrdad
Forum Member

Posted - 08/16/2006 :  2:42:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello ya'll!! New to the forum and looking for others in the Memphis, TN area. Also, looking for places nearby to go free hiking. Look forward to hearing from everyone.

I've been to hell but didn't stay long enough to talk to the devil.

werdna
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2006 :  10:40:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone.
It is nice to find an international site such as this. I am from NSW Australia and was introduced to nudism in 1980 by a good friend who owns a farm near Canberra. I found what freedom felt like but I also found out how restricted some of my friends were. There is nothing like laying on a rock in the sun after splashing around in a mountain creek, the temperature of which can only be described as "spanner"!!.
Our claim to fame here is local artist Grant Lheurs song `Nude Boot Scootin`.
I will send in some photos of our nude mud brick making exercise near Castlemaine in Victoria.
I would like to communicate with other `Muddies` if there are any.
Will post again soon,
Andrew.

imnude2
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2006 :  2:36:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Everyone,
I live in Southern California & I am interested in learning more about the nudist lifestyle. Although I love to be nude at home, I want to get out and explore outdoors too. I am looking forward to experiencing an active nudist lifestyle soon (a bit afraid still) but everyone seems so friendly. I have read a few of the topics and discussions and they seem very informative. Hope to communicate with many of you.
ImNude2

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 08/22/2006 :  10:35:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by imnude2

Hello Everyone,
I live in Southern California & I am interested in learning more about the nudist lifestyle. Although I love to be nude at home, I want to get out and explore outdoors too. I am looking forward to experiencing an active nudist lifestyle soon (a bit afraid still) but everyone seems so friendly. I have read a few of the topics and discussions and they seem very informative. Hope to communicate with many of you.
ImNude2

The nudists at the resort I visit are friendly. I have not seen an improper incident between the sexes. Relax, go and enjoy.

Best Wishes, Jim

werdna
Forum Member

Posted - 08/23/2006 :  08:36:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, my name is Andrew. You may have noticed that that is my login reverse. I am from Australia.
My interests are Folk Music (I play 12 string),ecology, natural building methods like mud brick, wooden boats, model aircraft, model trains and electronics. In my spare time I like to relax skyclad in a remote river or stream with good like minded company.
I went to war in 1968 and my transformation didn`t happen until 1980.
26 years down the track and I am still trying to finish my shed and mud brick barn. I have convinced myself that it is the journey that matters!!.
I look forward to joining the forums.

boomdriver
Forum Member

Posted - 08/24/2006 :  5:40:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, all! I'm a new member as well as a newbie to nudism. I guess I've been a closet nudist for most of my life, but recently began going nude whenever I'm in the house. I'd love to get out to a resort or the beaches, but I'm waiting for my wife to warm to the idea. I know I don't post much, but I've been reading, and learning about the lifestyle. I already feel as though I know many of you- esp. Cheri, FireProf, Doc, and all the others. Your insights and advice are much appreciated by us latecomers. We need all the help we can get! Thanks for everything and I'll add more as soon as I think I'm qualified!

gatorbait

Posted - 08/25/2006 :  3:15:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all! I am Tom. My wife and I have been nude around the house forever and we are now wanting to go to an A/N resort for the first time. Of course we will carry along with us the usual trepedations.

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2006 :  6:35:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey, Tom. The trepidations will vanish quickly. The other people are just too darn nice.

Best Wishes, Jim

protrnr

Posted - 08/25/2006 :  8:50:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone

Protrnr here from socal.Anybody here go to San Onofre trail 6?

ugotme

Posted - 08/26/2006 :  11:05:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone
I am new to being naked out side of my home. Been naked inside for a long time. I am a 51 y/o male from New Jersey. Made my first trip to Sandy Hook yesterday and it was the best. Can't wait to go back. Anyone know of any other places in central NJ where you can be nude? Thanks and love this site.

Sam

shadsides

Posted - 08/29/2006 :  7:49:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This shadsides I am new too. I am from Kansas. I have some land to go bare on if you wish. It is fun. If you get time please drop me a line. Steve

almost there

Posted - 09/14/2006 :  7:37:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi all

Apollon

Posted - 09/17/2006 :  09:16:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi I am new on this site .

Apollon

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 09/17/2006 09:54:19 AM

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 09/17/2006 :  09:53:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, We are Mike and Sue from Kent, England. We have just signed up as new members and are hoping to make contact with our fellow nudists. We have been naturists for 33years and ahte the thought having to wear clothing to sunbathe We look forward to hearing from all who may wish to contact us. ( Photo will follow)

Natey380
Forum Member

Posted - 09/18/2006 :  09:15:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Natey380 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I joined a while back but just saying hi to the new people. I am a home nudist from Minnesota and occasionally get to Florida to Playalinda Beach.

Welcome

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.45 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved