Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 493 ]  [ Total: 493 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

CaptFritz

Posted - 12/26/2005 :  1:01:49 PM  Show Profile  Send CaptFritz an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone. I am new here and very happy to be here. Nudity is very important to me. My life partner and I just broke up recently so lately I have found myself in a lonely dark place. He and I used to go boating often. In the nude during the warmer months, and I miss those days.

But enough about that. I am here to meet new people and friends. If anyone would like to instant message me I can be reached via AIM under the name "deeprig9".......

Hope we can all be friends and I look forward to fun discussions. See ya.

Nude is not lewd when you're a hip dude.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 12/26/2005 10:17:54 PM

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/26/2005 :  10:19:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
CaptFritz, Welcome "home". The people here are like an extended family to me, very supportive when needed and fun to hang with.

May 2006 be the best year yet for you!
Hugs, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

greek_nude_male

Posted - 12/28/2005 :  04:11:14 AM  Show Profile  Send greek_nude_male an ICQ Message  Click to see greek_nude_male's MSN Messenger address  Send greek_nude_male a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hello guys and girls:)
happy new nude year:)
i am nikos 29 from greece and i am nudist
i am looking forward to chat with anybody
especially with women that will give me advise on how to make my wife to become a nudist
she just goes topless on the beach but qalmost never fully nude

Enjoyit1961
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2005 :  05:39:59 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Enjoyit1961's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello friends,

Being a new member of this forum first of all would like to say how much I like this website and to be able to share the joy of being nude with other, likeminded and above all nice people.

I have been a naturist already for many years and really never would want to trade this lifestyle in for anything else in the world.
Without clothes feel much more relaxed and comfortable than with I am still always amazed at how much more relaxed and friendly nude people are when we hang out socially in the sauna, on a beach or wherever.
Anyway, love to take off everything whenever and wherever it is socially permissable and at home also wear clothes as little possible.

As said, really like this site very much and I hope to read and take part in discussions as often as possible and to hear a lot from you all nudist friends.
Anyone who wants, please feel free to contact me on my hotmailadress.

Best wishes to you all,

Ralph
jupiter20031961@hotmail.com

Elrin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2006 :  05:46:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there!

This is actually not my first post, but I think it's nice to introduce myself...

I'm a casual in-the-home nudist originally from South Africa, but now living in Northern BC in Canada. It's a little harder to stay warm without clothes here in winter, but in summer the sun is no nice and soft here! I'm an avid scuba-diver, so I (before I came to Canada) like to visit nice tropical places ideal for nudism a lot. I have lived in Germany and Japan for some time too, and enjoy finding the good in, and absorbing that from other cultures a lot.

I haven't really been into organised social nudity other than scuba-diving and boating nude with members of a small scuba-club (nude scuba is highly recommended!), but would not mind doing so if the situation is right.

I'll probably be asking a lot of questions and seeking advice about everything from sensitive skin to nice spots to visit! Thank you already to those who have helped me out - seems a nice place to be!

P.S. Oops! I seem to have hit the wrong button trying to reply to this topic and made a new post - I can't seem to delete my mistake, so I hope a friendly moderator can help me out....

tucsonnude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2006 :  7:19:37 PM  Show Profile  Click to see tucsonnude's MSN Messenger address  Send tucsonnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have been out of the group for a little bit. I used to have dial up and it took forever to load some pages. So opted out for netnude and some other groups. Now that I have dsl I am back. But to be honest missed all of you..great group

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2006 :  8:48:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tucsonnude

I have been out of the group for a little bit. I used to have dial up and it took forever to load some pages. So opted out for netnude and some other groups. Now that I have dsl I am back. But to be honest missed all of you..great group

Welcome "home".
Cheri

-
-

Bart_Hicks
Forum Member

Posted - 01/11/2006 :  06:21:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all!

I'm Juan, a 33yo Italian living in Barcelona (Spain).

I've been a proactive nudist for several years now, but I discovered this forum just today. Lurked a bit around and found it's a really nice place full of respectful people. How nice a change from the semi-p0rn stuff you stumble across when searching "nudism" on a search engine!

So I thought it was time to introduce myself and give some (hopefully) useful contribution. :)

Cheers!

Tilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/11/2006 :  06:34:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi I'm Tilly. I'm Irish (female) living in Germany, 34 years old
I've been looking up this site for a while and finally got up the courage to join. Just like Juan said it is really respectful compared to other sites.
You guys are the first people I have admitted to being a nudist too!

Bart_Hicks
Forum Member

Posted - 01/11/2006 :  06:42:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Tilly, and welcome!

Happy to hear (erm, read) about your "coming out", hehe.
I remember how difficult it was for me when I started - actually none of my friends, or family, has ever been into nudism, so I understand the courage it takes.

I guess for me it's been a bit easier though, since I have the luck of living in a city with a very easy-going, laid-back mentality where people are quite open minded.
Having a nudist beach closeby helped really a lot.

Welcome again then, and enjoy!

Steppinout

Posted - 01/12/2006 :  2:12:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Steppinout an AOL message  Click to see Steppinout's MSN Messenger address  Send Steppinout a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, my name is John. I'm from New Jersey and have been a nudist all of my life.

Bilby
Forum Member

Posted - 01/13/2006 :  06:01:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tilly

Hi I'm Tilly. I'm Irish (female) living in Germany, 34 years old
I've been looking up this site for a while and finally got up the courage to join. Just like Juan said it is really respectful compared to other sites.
You guys are the first people I have admitted to being a nudist too!

Same here Tilly. This is the first place I "came out."
Funny how something that you expect to be a big deal is regarded as the norm by so many.

Devad

Posted - 01/17/2006 :  2:05:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello

I want to become a nudist but i still live at home and my parents and family would disown me if i told them. Are religion is strickly against it what do i do?

thanks

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2006 :  7:53:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Devad

Hello
I want to become a nudist but i still live at home and my parents and family would disown me if i told them. Are religion is strickly against it what do i do?
thanks

Hello and welcome, Devad. Religion is not against nudism. To read Christianity supports naturism, to go www.naturistsociety.com and click on Resources and then click on the "205 Arguments In Favor Of Naturism"

Regards, Cheri

-
-

Dutchess

Posted - 01/18/2006 :  09:04:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, Vic here, 41 married male from NY. We have been to Jamaica and to nudist resorts/beaches up and down the east coast. I love being nude as much as possible (which is difficult in the winter here in the north) so I enjoy the summer skinny dips and suntanning out back. We love going to the nude beach at Robert Moses but find most of the people there as parts of cliques. That is why we prefer going to Jamaica, when possible (not too often though). I love these forums but Cheri, do not take this personally, I am sick and tired of seeing your links all over the place.

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved