Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 146 ]  [ Total: 146 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

Fiddlesticks

Posted - 10/26/2005 :  1:07:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Fiddlesticks a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey all, I'm Andy. I figured I should introduce myself. I'm a college sophmore in FL. I also wanted to tell you that you have a great cite, I enjoy reading the boards.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 10/26/2005 :  2:23:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fiddlesticks

Hey all, I'm Andy. I figured I should introduce myself. I'm a college sophmore in FL. I also wanted to tell you that you have a great cite, I enjoy reading the boards.

Hi & welcome, Andy. This website/forums has become sort of an extended family to some of us.

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Smoothswede

Posted - 11/11/2005 :  1:24:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just registered today, and think that I should introduce myself. My name is Daniel, and I am a "smoth" naturist from Skåne, Sweden. I`m 26 years old, married and would really like to get in touch with other smothies from the southern parts of Sweden.

sukanude

Posted - 11/25/2005 :  05:43:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Everybody,
I am Sukan from India. Joined this group. Interested to contact with everybody in this group.

Sukan

jagmcc

Posted - 11/25/2005 :  6:13:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello - Carol and I are from Portsmouth, NH. Interesting note to Daniel - we used to live in Goteborg, Sweden. Carol is a therapist and I am a divinty school student at Harvard. We have been enjoying reading the different threads. One of the reasons we joined was to gain some insight into upscale nudist resorts - would love to hear any pros/cons on - - in FL. We noticed that everyone seems to like Terra Cotta Inn and DesertShadows, but we are interested in staying in the East in the short term...John

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2005 :  9:21:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jagmcc

Hello - Carol and I are from Portsmouth, NH. Interesting note to Daniel - we used to live in Goteborg, Sweden. Carol is a therapist and I am a divinty school student at Harvard. We have been enjoying reading the different threads. One of the reasons we joined was to gain some insight into upscale nudist resorts - would love to hear any pros/cons on - - in FL. We noticed that everyone seems to like Terra Cotta Inn and DesertShadows, but we are interested in staying in the East in the short term...John

If you like a less party and a laid back atmosphere, I can very much recommend Cypress Cove in the Kissimmee,FL area. That's where my husband & I got married almost 12 yrs. ago.

- - is very commercial and party town; it is clothing optional more than nudist.

If you want to visit a park further north, I can very much recommend Carolina Foothills in the SC upstate just north of Spartanburg in the Chesnee, SC area.

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

sukanude

Posted - 11/26/2005 :  12:00:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Aalia,
welcome in this group. The Jpg you have submitted sevanti.jpg, it seems you look like in an Indian saree.

newbi
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2005 :  7:54:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi everyone ... im new to the whole thing. i just started going to playalinda. i still get a but uncomfortable at times but im thinking thats normal. id like to make some friends there but it seems that there r alot of different views on y people r there. plus im not all that up on the edicat of such things but im learning ... p.s. sorry about my spelling

SAAB1942

Posted - 12/01/2005 :  02:54:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi
Am very new to this have been a closet nudidt for years aand love to out myself. However I have problem woth that. 1 Why are a majority of nudists male and why do Nudist magazines usually depict youn nubile females. I am also worried that if not overt ther is a link betwen sexuality and nudism. Does tah make me a pervert or am I not a natural nudist.

Love to get dome opiniond

John

Brisbane

Australia

SAAB1942

Posted - 12/01/2005 :  08:49:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi
My name is John and am from Brisbane Australia. Have been a closet nudist for years but like to come out. Like to chat to somrbody about this but cannot figure out how to get my message posted

Natey380
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2005 :  10:16:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Natey380 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi everybody. My name is Nate and I am from MN. Cold and snowy here but warm in the house. I hope everybody is doing great.

Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2005 :  10:35:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SAAB1942

Hi
My name is John and am from Brisbane Australia. Have been a closet nudist for years but like to come out. Like to chat to somrbody about this but cannot figure out how to get my message posted

John, You've done just fine.

backyard nude

Posted - 12/01/2005 :  3:09:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all, I have just joined and want to tell you about myself. I live in Kingston NY and love the area. The Hudson Valley area is the greatest. I enjoy motorcycles, jeeps, boating and just hanging with friends.

I wish my wife would join me.

nicolas

Posted - 12/23/2005 :  08:44:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi, im nic, and im from the uk. im 20 year old hoping to become a nusdist this coming summer

Jewelfourever

Posted - 12/26/2005 :  10:13:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello and Merry Christmas...(a little late)

We are a nudist couple in Orlando wondering if anyone here is near us. We live not far from Cypress Cove in Kissimmee.
John/Jewel

John and Jewel

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.26 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved