Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 431 ]  [ Total: 431 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Education - Promoting the Nudist Lifestyle
 How to educate your non-nudist family members
 Being Nude
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Convincing my wife
Page: of 2

Ricki00
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2010 :  10:50:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Balto Bob

The ladies at www.bananapeelz.com seem very nice. We have traded emails several times. The company name is FCW (First Wives Club),they are located in UT.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.flickr.com/photos/isisdc/2560300492/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

How much does it cost to buy those thingies?

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  09:33:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
$10 + $3 shipping. Please see page 4
www.nudist-resorts.org/talk/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3775
It seems I got off the topic of "Being Nude", sorry.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

Edited by - Balto Bob on 04/12/2010 09:40:13 AM

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 08/22/2015 :  10:15:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know that this is an older thread but... Like others here, the wife is also one of those that does not like being nude, gets fully clothed before leaving the bedroom and take a dim view of me being nude. Most of our friends know that I am nude when ever possible and if they want to come over to call before hand. Several of the people that I know not only know that I am nude when ever possible but they either have no issue with it or enjoy being nude as much as I. There is a couple that we know, that bought a fair size piece of land and are getting it ready to build a house on. I go up there to help and run equipment for them. All of the times that I have been up there, we have worked in the nude and all enjoy being out side. Some of the wife's friends tell her that it is 'gross and not natural' that I like being nude when ever possible. This alone has caused some friction with-in our home. Am dealing with it but it gets interesting sometimes.
Our nudity is just a different life style that some of us enjoy.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 08/29/2015 :  6:41:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I had to laugh, Nude in AK, at how being nude just isn't natural!! To us, it's as natural as one can be. Conditioned thinking is a powerful mind force. I like to be free of it, and that is why I'm a naturist. Yet, we have to patient and loving towards those who are phobic about the human body. We are the only life form on earth who is afraid of our body.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/30/2015 :  9:52:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm pretty lucky, I guess (truly ... I know how lucky I am). Though my wife uses different wording ... her take is ... "being dressed at home just doesn't feel right!" I take that as being clothed at home isn't normal because ... we are always naked here at home, like now.

We're not different than most nudists. We have those that don't get nudism, don't understand it and no matter what you tell them, it's all about sex and certainly many who just don't know why you'd be naked in your home. Doesn't make sense to us progressive thinking bunch!

What I don't understand is the terms some of these people use and attribute their use of some of these words, about nudism, as immaturity and self embarrassment. Weird, gross, nasty, naughty, creepy ... I think they are not only afraid of it but some of them probably have some scary skeletons in their closet!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 09/01/2015 :  6:16:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I also got lucky when I met my now wife. The fact we both like to be nude was a topic we discussed the very first time we talked. We got hooked on resorts on our first visit. The only thing now is we have a hard time getting dressed to leave. But we're to young to retire and live to far away to join a resort.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 12/19/2018 :  1:48:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This might not be the right place to go with this but...here goes.
How does one respond to non-nudist on our life style. In talking with some, they ask how one can do daily stuff while being nude. My response has been that one may need to be a little more careful, but there are few things that I can not do nude. I like working in the yard/garden, washing vehicles, doing some maintenance on vehicles, working in my shop, build things (houses/green houses) running heavy equipment are just some of the things that I do. Add in target shooting, splitting fire wood, taking long walks and or hikes and add in driving when possible. Some seemed surprise at what I will/have done. One thing that I draw the line on is cutting fire wood with a chain saw! For this I like to have a little protection!
I remember a while back that FireProf posted about driving nude and how much better he drove! Guess that goes along with not wanting to get pulled over by LEO's! I can understand that.

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/24/2018 :  4:22:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I guess you need to be very very careful doing some of those tasks. An awkward injury and a visit to A & E is going to cause lots of questions.

Back to the original topic, my wife is not so keen but has accepted me and I think is coming around. I don't impose my views, I have explained them and my opinions but I don't hassle her about joining me. She is more comfortable about me and talks with me in my sunning spot at the end of a day or on week-ends having a drink. A neighbour has been visiting and she did not hassle me to get dressed. I think it takes time for some and patience for the rest of us.

Page: of 2 Topic Next Topic: Convincing my wife  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved