Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 441 ]  [ Total: 441 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 The Smallest G-string strings available
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: how to enjoy summer nude and have job Topic Next Topic: Banning Clothing?
Page: of 4

jaywalker

Posted - 03/07/2008 :  8:33:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit jaywalker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I found some generic g-strings on Ebay.

They are SOOOOOOOOO UNCOMFORTABLE!!!

I found some 1/8" elastic cord in the crafts section at Wal-Mart. I removed the uncomfortable elastic and put this 1/8" stuff in its place.

I have worn these ultra tiny g-strings on a few beaches in Florida and Thailand.

In Florida, I would wear them in the parking areas near the nude beach (then of course go completely nude once I was out of the textile area).

In Thailand, I have to wear a wee bit of something at the beach. Ultra TINY g-strings on men are well accepted, and for sure topless women are quite common.

I am American (from Florida). My wife is Thai.

She never bothers with bringing a bikini top to the the beach.

We both wear our g-strings and a t-shirt for the ferry ride to Ko Larn, and we stay in g-strings the entire day.

No, we do not/cannot go entirely nude there.

The next best thing though is that 1/8" elastic cord with just barely enough fabric to cover the genitalia in front.

The best thing is that it is so well accepted there.

I have made friends with many, many people there, both tourist and local, and they are absolutley fine with our 99.999% nudity.

Sometimes I think that 99% nude is more fun that total nude.

Jay

Edited by - Moderator on 03/07/2008 8:50:12 PM

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 03/07/2008 :  10:39:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I also found a pouch on ebay. It come with a string you wrap outside the pouch. Not TOO tight though. If you put "mens sexy pouch" in their search you should find them. $3.99+ shipping.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

zaveh
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2008 :  04:04:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Most beaches in Israel are textile. Men tend to wear huge trunks or surfing pants rather than tiny strings. Women wear anything from small bikinis to one piece suits. The other possibility is nudist, in some locations. Unfortunately, the "middle" road, wearing a tiny string, is hardly practiced and I tend to agree with you that it may be even more fun, especially if it is a really tiny one!

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 03/08/2008 :  08:33:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zaveh

Most beaches in Israel are textile. Men tend to wear huge trunks or surfing pants rather than tiny strings. Women wear anything from small bikinis to one piece suits. The other possibility is nudist, in some locations. Unfortunately, the "middle" road, wearing a tiny string, is hardly practiced and I tend to agree with you that it may be even more fun, especially if it is a really tiny one!

That is true in the US,also. There is another thread on Thongs etc. Female swimsuits will vary in coverage quite a bit. Men all seem to wear the baggy stuff. If you dare to break the "uniform" its the other men you give you grief.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

rikkiann
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2008 :  09:33:38 AM  Show Profile  Send rikkiann an AOL message  Send rikkiann a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

I like to wear the tiniest bikinis when im on the textile beach. I usually buy them from "wicked Weasel". Nevr had a problem when we were in florida for spring break but tried wearing it here at home and almost got arrested. Thongs are not legal here

rikki

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2008 :  11:40:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wear thongs all the time. My wife surprised me about 5 years ago with a pair from "Victoria Secret", and since then she always will surprise me with something.

I know when we have our nudist friends over, more and more men are wearing thongs at our parties. Also, some of the women will wear them at the parties. I think they try to outdo each other as who may have tne nicest.

It is just like body jewelry, I know the "girls"
enjoy purchasing diff jewelry for thier "nipples", "belly buttons" etc.

I never have to worry what to buy the wife for a present. It is either thongs, or some nice 14KT body jewelry, she can never have enough!

Remember, we are here only for a short time, so let's have a great time.

Cookie

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2008 :  1:20:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have never been one to wear the baggy swimsuits, and can't believe they even caught on! Always my swimsuit of choice in public is a small bikini, less than full cut in the rear and a small pouch. Even wear a brazilian cut front and rear at times. Maximize exposure, minimize drying time. Easy fit when clean shaven. May get the odd strange look in North America, but seldom abroad.

Have a few thongs and slings/holsters with minimal fabric and thin ties, but haven't worn as yet in public venues. Some from Lynne's Lines (no longer in business), others from Prevail Sport (mail order).

'NUDE when able, covered when necessary'

nomad6
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2008 :  05:46:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
jan and i both love wearing the smallest of g strings of course during the winter months i dont wear one where as she does so it takes a few days for my to accustomed to the string running up my crack

EuroTim
Forum Member

Posted - 03/14/2008 :  4:06:07 PM  Show Profile  Click to see EuroTim's MSN Messenger address  Send EuroTim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have a bunch of these as they are obligatory when passing the port area or through the center square on the Ile du Levant. In any case, I did the above suggested search and found a great idea just for this purpose. It's the coin purse pouch. A sort of tie around pouch that covers only the minimum. I may have to buy one before the summer starts!

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 03/15/2008 :  12:04:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To me one of the most comfortable is the sling/ holster as it has no back string that could irritate with prolonged usage. They come in various fabrics, sizes and colors. Stays on when swimming, jogging, or any activity for that matter. As the pouch is narrow, looks better if clean shaven or a small patch.

'NUDE when able, covered when necessary'

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 03/16/2008 :  10:11:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The items on ebay change often. the item I bought is sold by hohowear. "NEW-mens sexy pouch #180". I also saw something called "penis protector for tanning/swimwear sock" ebay item# 270219621590

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Edited by - Balto Bob on 03/16/2008 11:03:52 AM

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2008 :  4:14:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Trust me if you have your wife go to Victoria Secret, she will be able to pick up some nice plain thongs in any color.

They are so comfortable, I enjoy wearing them all the time.

Just remember we are here for only a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 03/20/2008 :  2:05:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Check this out www.bananapeelz.com
They seem very well made.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

TheFWC

Posted - 03/22/2008 :  12:24:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit TheFWC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you for mentioning us Bob!
I have posted all our Banana Peelz information in the personal ads on this site. Check it out!
Our BananaPeelz.com website is temporary and the new revised version will be coming out soon. Some information on the site is incorrect so if you have any questions, contact us here or our email: thefwc07@yahoo.com
We sell mens bags that protect and cover the male anatomy from sun and tanning booth exposure. They are used at the beach and pool as well.
Have a good one!! The FWC

badbugs
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2008 :  5:58:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm the proud owner of several Banana Peelz made by "The FWC". I must say that they are a very high quality product that get the job done, they also fit and look good. Suzanne is a pleasure to deal with and even custom made a couple for me....Just my 2 cents.

jnapoli

Posted - 03/24/2008 :  08:41:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Magicsilk makes a very comfortable g-string available in several colors. They are quite small so you need to be clean shaven. I've worn them in the Carribean without too many complaints/comments. One word of caution, the white ones become transparent when they get wet. JN

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: how to enjoy summer nude and have job Topic Next Topic: Banning Clothing?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.49 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved