Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 168 ]  [ Total: 168 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Avatar Images, What does your's say about You???
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Nude wear Topic Next Topic: The Fear of the Photo
Page: of 20

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 07/23/2003 :  4:05:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Regarding the question about posting rules, they are posted here. The general rule is if you want a nudist picture, make sure it does not look like you are trying to solicite anything, money or sex included. Also be sure your genitals are not more prominent than your face.

I'd like to take this time to compliment those who have created custom avatars! It's a delight to see new ones show up. I'll have to admit Eva's is my personal favorite at the moment...
I think the animation is quite tasteful, and doesn't scream for attention.

Cinderala, I don't recall asking you to change your avatar. Unless you hear it from me, or one of the moderators, your avatar (even the original one) is fine.

I think perhaps with three girls in the pic, it might have appeared like you were soliciting something. You might remove them from your next avatar.

Remember, if it's honestly you, and you aren't trying to accomplish something against the rules, your nude avatar is quite welcome here.

paint4life
Forum Member

Posted - 07/23/2003 :  4:59:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by exando4u

Hey! Unfortunately, I heard you the first time.

Waht do you mean by this?

And thanks for the compliment. I paint in oil on canvas, or masonite panels.

D

paint4life
Forum Member

Posted - 07/23/2003 :  5:33:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by exando4u
"On your left and screaming!"

...which begs the question: "What did you mean by that?

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2003 :  08:04:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I see no problem with Cinderela's and eva's avs. I do not find them offensive or inappropriate. This is a nudist site. Paint4life yours is very nice as well--it appears that you are talented painter.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2003 :  08:17:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Irishred, cinderela's original avatar seemed a little more than what she meant it to be. It has since been changed.
Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

eva-germany
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2003 :  1:12:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit eva-germany's Homepage  Reply with Quote
thanks admin
i just tried to capture the spirit of nature, fantasy, tranquillity and my self in this little artwork

Webmistress of The Openminded Nudist Board
and the world only thymoma cancer site http://thymoma.de

bfg123456798
Forum Member

Posted - 07/31/2003 :  3:51:19 PM  Show Profile  Send bfg123456798 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
For those that don't know, the BFG in my member name stands for BareFoot Girl and i loooooove going barefoot, so my avatar is pretty self explanatory.

On a side note, those are not my feet. i'd like to make an avatar from a picture of my feet (i think mine look nicer and i definitely have cuter toes, hehe), but i don't know how to do it.

Stay naked and have fun!

-Sarah

Bare Butts are Cool!
Being naked is just being barefoot all over

paint4life
Forum Member

Posted - 07/31/2003 :  9:57:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bfg123456798

On a side note, those are not my feet.

Whew! I was going to recommend a podiatrist for those hammer-toes on your right foot...

nude_cple95713

Posted - 08/01/2003 :  09:42:59 AM  Show Profile  Send nude_cple95713 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
nice site but hard to navigate. how do you create a photo album? looking forward to making new friends !

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 08/01/2003 :  3:14:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
To open a personal photo album, send a photo typical of the type you would post to the Admin at admin@nudist-resorts.org , and request a personal photo album account. Once your account is activated, you can upload your photos. Internet Explorer is required for uploading.

(Nude photos are ok, as long as your face is more prominent than your genitals.)

If you ever have trouble finding something, try using the search function.

Cinderela
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2003 :  05:33:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Admin I can't believe that my avatar nearly got me kicked out and nude cple95713 has an avatar that doesn't even show her face. What a double standard, what hypocracy, what an insult, what can I say but I'm a little confused.

Please tell me why nudecple95713 gets to add a pretty picture of herself and I dont?

*chuckle*

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2003 :  09:33:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cinderella may have a point. why just the woman and not the couple?

paint4life
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2003 :  10:35:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cinderela

Admin I can't believe that my avatar nearly got me kicked out and nude cple95713 has an avatar that doesn't even show her face. What a double standard, what hypocracy, what an insult, what can I say but I'm a little confused.

I have sympathy with Cinderela's point. Admittedly, I never saw her complete unedited picture that someone complained about. And wasn't Eve hassled a little about hers?

I sure am curious what was wrong with Cinderela's old one...
quote:
Please tell me why nudecple95713 gets to add a pretty picture of herself and I dont?

Tell me why a picture of a NudeCouple has one person in it. Or is the male partner behind her in the distance? Under her hat?

Let's hear it for BOLD and creative Avatars. 100 x 100 pixels is too few for detail anyway.

<stepping off of soapbox>

Edited by - paint4life on 08/07/2003 2:44:27 PM

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 08/07/2003 :  10:51:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
From the posting rules:

"Profile pics can be any photo, image or cartoon representing you, and can be emailed along with your USERNAME to admin@nudist-resorts.org . (A nude personal picture for your profile is ok, as long as your face is more prominent than your genitals. This policy applies to all photos published here.)"

Cinderela appeared to be using two other persons' images in her avatar along with her own. I believe the concern was that they had not given consent for this. Because it was a group shot, the photo also suggested it might have been grabbed from the Internet, and was not a personal picture at all. Our observant members were not wrong to question this.

Cinderela, you are free to post any avatar you wish, as long as it follows our established rules (see above), which are the same for every member.

Why just the woman and not the couple? We see no violation of rules here. Breasts are not genitals. Other people's faces are not included. The picture, even though only 100x100 pixels, still shows a bit of scenery and setting, and a nudist lifestyle. IMHO, this avatar is one of our best. If you have a problem with this one, you should see the ones I have to reject!

I hope this helps to clear things up.

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2003 :  1:33:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
can imagine some of the ones you get. this clarifies a bit.

Page: of 20 Previous Topic: Nude wear Topic Next Topic: The Fear of the Photo  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved